What's the point of it all Jow Forums? Why do we even exist...

What's the point of it all Jow Forums? Why do we even exist? Are we supposed to be mere NPCs and perform our roles until we die?

Attached: serveimage-min.jpg (3600x2850, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpmXyJrs7iU&ab_channel=Tuvix72
youtube.com/watch?v=9VjU_505i6E
youtube.com/watch?v=mJV3htkjjIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1551483893012.jpg (960x960, 149K)

Every man born aryan is a re-roll for the next Hitler

Nice bait

It's fucking true. Can't stand closed minded ignorant people who no ability to even consider something outside what they already believe.

Read Nietszche

So believe shit with no proof is close minded now.how deep did you fall into the shit hole?

You mean like believing space is real and black holes exist and the big bang happened and Earth is just a floating ball and that everything was a giant accident and that civilization started in Sumeria and that consciousness randomly happened?

There's no point but we might as well make good of what we have. This died lead to hedonism though

Imagine you die and go to heave. You live forever in heaven.

What would be the point of that?

There's no reason for anything ultimately. You must find purpose within yourself because there isn't inherently any.

Lmao stop pretending man. No One actually believe this.My retarded dad does and that is pretty much it.

Nice fucking post my man

Tons of people believe it.

Welp in order to believe that you have to ignore all evidence we have now.

What evidence is there space is real?

>What's the point of it all Jow Forums?
Who says there has to be a point?

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

A simple one would be asteroids exist

Are you a robot, is your mind programmed, do you believe in destiny... All these questions can be answered by you kissing a random stranger on the cheek tomorrow

Good luck and please don't make anymore threads for at least a year

Welp can't argue with that one

SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCE HAS A POINT

Attached: 1557782582526.png (200x265, 60K)

No they don't.

LMAO u have to be larping no fucking way XD

Prove it

The point is and has always been to make anime real. Every decision and action you make in life should be to serve that greater purpose.

Attached: 1556989367820.jpg (480x360, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dpmXyJrs7iU&ab_channel=Tuvix72

Prove prove. How bout you do that huh?

That is one way

>perform our roles until we die?
Live forever.

ok now That is epic

I received this in the mail. It may or may not be helpful to you.

Attached: Part 1.jpg (1476x2624, 1.28M)

Snowniggers are ugly thats why the white race is dying.

White women don't want to fuck wrinkly old looking albinos who look like they were born in the 19th century.

Everything about snowflakes has always been about their insecurities with their women and how they have the most recessive genes out of all the races on the planet.

Attached: Part 2.jpg (1476x2624, 1.27M)

What is your point?

There's no point if it's subjective. As it's only one person experiencing it who will eventually die and return to the ether

I bet you’re a evangelical though.

>Nice bait
We gave more to the world then you people and half caste men will never ever date a black person which eventually means more white people

Read Nietzsche.

Attached: dublels.gif (400x560, 1.42M)

Nihilism is degenerate

Nietzsche is very misunderstood.

Attached: that chaika look.png (469x400, 280K)

I've read it I understand it. I liked it. But he's a bit pessimistic

Attached: a butterfly haha.jpg (687x812, 461K)

Beyond reproducing, I don't see anything "meaningful"

>but he's a bit pessimistic

You must be a woman, a brainlet or you did not read Nietzsche at all. He is not pessimistic just because they say things you don't want to hear, pathetic faggot

Exactly

Happy that u noticed retards exist

>There's no point.
We don't know. Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

We all are NPCs, undoubtedly.

The answer to the meaning of life is simple. Find God and quantify it.

>pessimistic
Lmao stop larping

God in the philosophical sense can be determined as anything we hold higher than ourselves. Where does this LARP even begin in your mind huh?

I thought you mean the christian god or the one that is all powerful.

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Lmao I thought people were just joking with this bs xD

youtube.com/watch?v=9VjU_505i6E

Bitch im not watching that but you can summarize the shit.

No. Go live alone in the desert. You desperately need it.

aight

youtube.com/watch?v=mJV3htkjjIg

No one can tell you because no one knows

Geocentrism is the final redpill. The Earth is at rest at the center of the universe.
No experiment has ever proved the earth is rotating
Redshift of the universe indicates we are at the center
Because we are at rest and at the center, Newtonian physics still work (torque =0)
God is real.

Do you want the final red pill?

I personally do know god as the Christian God but I was being philosophical as I stated earlier. If you dive deep enough though all roads lead to Him, but that's a conversation for another thread.

Yes.

The final red pill is for the original poster only. Since he questioned and he's ready to go with it. Only he can claim it. And then I will post it

But OPs a single poster memeflag.

In this case I will just post a couple of hints.. Of course we are not made to be NPC.. Nietzsche was mentioned above, he was near to the final answer but he fall on a nihilistic view. Assuming universe is a giant quantum field where everything is interconnected, we are part of this evolving creation. So we are "god", part of him (souls) observing himself from the human body perspective.

This arise a lot of other questions and explanations. But the final goal of the human race is to fully understand this principle, rediscover our true "divine" nature and finally create harmony through this world.

There are 3 ways to achieve this. Through meditation (by original Buddhism teachings)
Or mystical readings such "Hermes Trismegisto - corpus hermeticum"
Or Kabbalah principles and the studying of the tree of life.

Prepare your self for a long journey.

>Nietzsche was mentioned above, he was near to the final answer but he fall on a nihilistic view
read Nietzsche

Attached: nice meem.jpg (480x326, 19K)

Nietzsche was a philosopher who attempted to describe the mistery of existence through the use of mind. As I stated, he come bear to the conclusion but he do not provide the way to exit from samsara or reincarnations cycle.

Of course this path isn't for evrybody, but if you have good purpose then you can try it. That's why I was reticent to post it all. And I will conclude here

He came near**

Read Siege.

Attached: Alex Honkes.png (262x384, 125K)

Attached: 2018-11-07 21.29.29.png (1245x958, 2.29M)

>What's the point of it all Jow Forums? Why do we even exist? Are we supposed to be mere NPCs and perform our roles until we die?
Evolution of the cosmos

Not some Rabbi Yeshua sacrifice.

Attached: Dr. Pierce nature chaos beauty.jpg (600x529, 88K)

>There's no point in reading Nieztchie but we might as well make good of what we have. This died lead to hedonism though
t. Last Man

Attached: 8a50 stoic.jpg (236x295, 13K)

I find the Simulation Hypothesis more convincing that anything.

It's like the Veil of Maya + modern technology.

Attached: 666.png (852x550, 517K)

While your were typing your post, midway through it, the simulation was paused for a server maintenance that lasted 72 hours.

think about that.

Nothing. Chance. Yes.

so basically not god and you make a point for yourself

GOD
You will find it