Wind turbines kill up to 300,000 birds a year this needs to stop

Wind turbines kill up to 300,000 birds a year this needs to stop

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-174858_Google.jpg (1080x605, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3QK0M_yYA8UJ:https://www.fws.gov/birds/bird-enthusiasts/threats-to-birds/collisions/wind-turbines.php &cd=19&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
abcbirds.org/program/cats-indoors/cats-and-birds/
windtaskforce.org/profiles/blogs/negative-impact-of-wind-farm-deforestation-on-reducing-co2-and
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/29/cats-wild-birds-mammals-study/1873871/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mostly bats actually

Cats kill more

Stay clear of the blades then.

Tuck is the only one who cares about the birds

if only niggers could fly

Birds are not important

Can't wait for the next stage.

Attached: d43ebf5c08a781f0e6d0cba38c24f9ad42667ddc6bcbb5b29c75abb2586072f5.png (901x461, 138K)

lmao

no they don't
wrong
the wind turbine in my city has no dead birds or bats around it

lmao

My dog gets three or four a week. I have never seen him do this, I just find the bodies.

A wind turbine is just a glorified desk fan. Why don't they put a cage on it.
Them science people am dumb.

Spoken like a true kike.

Think green!

if you shot 30 birds illegally its jail

underrated post

Homes have become too big over the past 30 years.

You see user, THIS is why you don't listen to the Left.

>But muh renewables

Attached: IMG_2894.jpg (547x426, 18K)

>pic

I have that exact picture in my class notes

birds are fucking retarded. they can fly around.

Shit. Solar panels also are high pollution to produce and are not biodegradable.

Oil is legit best investment for any and all green nations. Buy oil!

It's not even close. There are plenty of reasons not to choose wind, but "muh bird deaths" isn't one of them.
Just in the US:
>50,000 turbines kill 150,000 birds/year
>cats kill billions of birds each year
That's an order of magnitude difference of at least 4. The difference in population of humans vs trannies is only an order of magnitude of 3.2, yet you hear about trannies all the time because they're so fucking loud and abhorrent. Same thing is happening with bird deaths by wind turbines.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3QK0M_yYA8UJ:https://www.fws.gov/birds/bird-enthusiasts/threats-to-birds/collisions/wind-turbines.php &cd=19&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
abcbirds.org/program/cats-indoors/cats-and-birds/

>an invasive starling killed by a feral cat is equivalent to an eagle killed by a wind turbine
I see you kike

Skyscrapers and radio towers kill way more. Ban them first.

if the birds are too retarded to avoid these stationary obsticles then they deserve to get rekt. The cats are actively hunting them, if people care so much about birds then start systematically eradicating cats like the based Aussies are already doing.

meanwhile millions opon millions are killed by cats

The owner of the land should feed the bird to cats in cages. Let the cats breed and feed on the birds. Get the cat skins for free.

>Bats aren't birds

This, the meow meows gotta go.

based bird poster

/thread

Cat powered plants it is then

>Flying mammals are the same classification as warm-blooded reptiles

Attached: 1555403853885.jpg (1024x577, 44K)

>"birds are public animals of capitalism"

Attached: yfw1.jpg (720x692, 34K)

I make a ton of money selling parts for windfarms that are subsidized out the ass. Fuck the birds, cats kill billions every year take care of them instead.

Attached: 1331830481712.jpg (504x379, 51K)

Wind power requires 450 times land area vs. nuke generation.

>birds exist

Its different. Cats kill pest birds like sparrows, while turbines kill birds higher up the food chain

Human pilots crash into uncharted/unlit windmills in the fog too.

Wrong. They kill 6 million

It's not really different, Cats are not native to most Countries and are an invasive species

Just put cats on the tops of all the wind turbines so that then we can classify the deaths as natural deaths due to cats. Just like how the FBI puts the fix in on the nigger crime stats.

Good they'll contribute to increasing bird IQ. Soon they'll be replacing the white man too.

Sheiiit

Don't believe it. The blades are never spinning when I drive by one.

You should change that to 3 trillion birds a year. It won't be any less true, but a lot more dramatic.

I saw a bunch of these the other day and started wondering how long they have to be operational in order to make up the energy cost of sourcing the materials, manufacturing them and installing them in the first place

they never pay themselves off, but hey its clean energy

Bats are just birds with wings

*6 million

fixed

still not as many faggots who let their house cats outside

>up to

fucking lost

Attached: 1534214589121.png (222x302, 149K)

Thats insane

spbp

TF is the matter with you people

>I've never researched anything, ever

(you)

>Don't put up wind turbines because a bird might fly into it
It's amazing that this is the best thing they could come up with. A couple dead birds is better than dealing with pollution.

Cats kill small birds, turbines kill large birds of prey like Eagles and albatrosses, actual birds worth keeping.

Bat - Fox = Bird

Thats terrible. Its just cutting them up into little pieces and they just keep flying in

Attached: Sparrows.png (800x500, 278K)

>set up nets around base of turbines
>collect and sell mystery bird carcasses to chinatown or tyson
>???
>profit

Attached: 1553475504730.gif (511x512, 105K)

Did you guys know that lots of wind turbines in Canada are placed right dab in the middle of the forest? Now that (((Trudeau))) is running things, cities and small villages are being pushed to add those turbines all over the place to get subsidies in return for muh renewable energy. Great isn't it?

The funniest part to me is that no matter how hard the environmentalists will shill this kind of renewable energy, they always deny the fact that environmental cost of building those fucking things far outweighs the amount of "clean energy" it'll produce it it's lifetime. They have to forget the fact that to place those turbines in Canada the workers have to build roads straight through perfectly fine agricultural land. Those roads are still there, used maximum 12 times per year. To reach an area that has been straight up cut down from any and all trees because trees growing near a massive spinning rotor don't make for a winning combo.

True environmentalists, earth lover nutbags actually agree with me. I'm not making this up.

windtaskforce.org/profiles/blogs/negative-impact-of-wind-farm-deforestation-on-reducing-co2-and

But the government doesn't care because those retarded policies ring well in the mind of retarded lefties who vote for them. The municipalities don't care because they get our taxpayer money from it and inflate their own salaries with it. We haven't seen a single fucking penny in electricity cost reduction since those turbines are there.

They're obviously too fucking dumb to understand how it really works but anyone who says anything that sounds like it'll help is vote material to them. I've personally seen it first hand as a teen. I liked to troll the workers riding my dad's 4 wheeler, doing donuts on the roads they built by sneaking in through the surrounding forest. Besides the roads and turbine sites, they had massive cut down areas trucks used to turn around and many inter access roads connecting different sites.

Clown world indeed.

Attached: 1539965473497.jpg (620x387, 59K)

Think about it you dumb idiots, when is the last time you saw a bird?
Didn't think so.
Know why?
Jew Conspiracy.

>being a montrealer makes everything I have better

liking that hydro bill?

is a ladybird a bird?

>I make a ton of money selling parts for windfarms that are subsidized out the ass. Fuck the birds

Attached: the eternal boomer.jpg (480x308, 102K)

Same problem with high-rises/skyscrapers. Tbh there is no need for buildings to be taller than 5-8 floors. Look at Paris where, until recently, they had a height limit on buildings yet still achieved a very high density city.

skyscrapers and windmils are ugly as sin anway. Burn them all

feels

Attached: fire-1520779142-1889.jpg (800x600, 25K)

No, it's a Jew

Attached: 1046.png (484x380, 356K)

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/29/cats-wild-birds-mammals-study/1873871/

kill cats

Attached: thread.jpg (1248x506, 174K)

>b-but my c-clean energy

They look awful as well. Everytime you drive through the countryside you see these monstrosities everywhere. We could invest in tidal lagoon technology which could power most of the country since we're a fucking island but nope.

>Wind turbines kill up to 300,000 birds a year this needs to stop

Wind Turbines is one of the worst jewventions. They make a lot of noise, they are inefficient, they rust, they kill wildlife. They are completely worthless. Stop supporting this shit.

Let’s start a charity to raise awareness.

Bats nothing more than the seagulls of the rat kingdom

be euro
have no AC

be euro
no AC in the summer in a big museum with heavy traffic

be euro
install these hideous things everywhere

kill outdoor cats

Attached: 1532337630538.jpg (500x700, 118K)

BASED