Joe Bernstein's newest feature is on Soph

Joe Bernstein's newest feature is on Soph

YouTube’s Newest Far-Right, Foul-Mouthed, Red-Pilling Star Is A 14-Year-Old Girl

"Soph" has nearly a million followers on the giant video platform. Its executives only have themselves to blame.

What does a 14-year-old girl dressed in a chador have to say on YouTube to amass more than 800,000 followers?

How about this: “I’ve become a devout follower of the prophet Muhammad. Suffice to say, I’ve been having a fuck ton of fun. Of course, I get raped by my 40-year-old husband every so often and I have to worship a black cube to indirectly please an ancient Canaanite god, but at least I get to go to San Fran and stone the shit out of some gays and the cops can’t do anything about it because California is a crypto-caliphate.”

Users, and more importantly to YouTube, advertisers, have over the past year started to hold the platform accountable for enabling the exploitation of children and exposing them to disturbing content. But this video reveals an entirely different way the platform is harming kids: By letting them express extreme views in front of the entire world. This is what indoctrination looks like when it’s reflected back by the indoctrinated.

A twenty-minute, unbroken and hyper-articulate tirade ostensibly about ignoring criticism online, “Be Not Afraid” stars a high school freshman from the Bay Area who goes by the name Soph on YouTube. (She edits and scores the videos, which she says are comedic, as well.) Through videos like these, she’s become a rising star — with more than 800,000 followers — in the universe of conspiracy theorists, racists, and demagogues that owes its big bang to YouTube.

Archived link: archive.is/0g5Cm

Attached: saph.jpg (1661x951, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>e-celeb

Of course it's on soph. She's controlled opposition. Jews only report on bullshit created by other Jews playing both sides.

>girl
Ohh, they didn't tell you? That's sad

>we need to blur her face to protect her identity

holy fuck you are retarded.

>a far-right child

Yes. They should be banned for dumb comments like this.

I don't understand the point of the article. Did she do something wrong?

Damn dude you're so smart you got it all figured out. If you're that smart though you must be a fucking Jew.
Fucking yid I bet you're controlled opposition.

Jews aren't smart and the shilling on Jow Forums has gotten so desperate and pathetic. Mossad is still spamming tarrant threads despite the fact nobody is taking the bait.

Attached: 1541946603853.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

wow now, buddy. how would you come to that conclusion? i bet your a mossad agent, you fucking kike.

I want to make little retard babbys with her

Soph is a Jew it’s obvious.

Nice bait.

Hold on there pal only a high IQ ashkenazi would be able to shills this hard. Nice fucking JIDF scum

your just saying that to confuse us
sloppy job MOSSADDDDD
fuck off you schizo degenerate faggot

"(((WE))) HAVE NO HEROS GUYSSSSSS"

"FIGHTING BACK IS A PSYOP GUYS ANYONE HE TALKS ABOUT REVOLT IS MOSSSSADDDDD"

"ATLEAST WERE GETTIGN REPLACED LEGALLY GUYSSSSSS"

i fucking hate you rats

sloppy job mossad

I still want to lick her/his arsehole

Attached: ltcorbis.jpg (1000x1644, 1.06M)

lmao is her face really blurred out in the article

Attached: 329392838823.png (1222x183, 221K)

She'll be banned within a week

she is ugly as fuck though, pedos must be faceblind, as long as it's a kid, you faggots will drool over them
pathetic

He will never write for the NY Times.

Attached: 1515783774779.png (1280x720, 1018K)

"Foul-mouthed"

>fucking kek

Attached: oMEQm0ZFuDfqsOYcZ4f0e-6GSzGagAwJXWj5rMB0aog.jpg (640x683, 43K)

I can tell you are based because you archived

This is the same kike who ruined Sam Hyde's career. This slimy yid is trying to deplatform soph while framing the issue as an attempt to protect her from Jow Forums.

>waiting this long just for that roast beef pussy he'll draw
life really is suffering, the fuck is he doing

Attached: 1459577603429.jpg (150x200, 13K)

imagine being so demoralized by propaganda that you dont know whats real. kinda scary but then again, you’re retarded.

she's a relative of ben shapiro

She's 14. They have to blur the face of children you dumbfuck since otherwise leftist men would try to rape her.

Did shadman go too far?

BLOCKHEAD

....only because you prudes want the white race to die out and are so concerned about muh consent and muh brain maturation.

Indoctrination is bad on kids unless your forcing them to think being a faggot is okay, mutilating your genitals is normal and thinking niggers and other sub species can fit in to a modern society
Fuck these people
Journalists will be the first to go in the impending Minecraft server wipe

>Red-pilling

Attached: 1534992589087.png (645x773, 11K)

blockhead joe gets half his content from here, what an absolute homo.

Leftist men prey on young women since they know they can force them to abort their children.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-192415_Chrome.jpg (1080x1252, 475K)

>that pic
WE DID IT REDDIT
UPBOAT GOLD SÖY BOTTLE FOR EVERYONE!

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-192429_Chrome.jpg (1080x182, 79K)

wew

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-192448_Chrome.jpg (608x110, 25K)

>joe bernstein
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: C12F83BC-84FB-45BB-A61C-F4B06F4CB4B6.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>NAMBLA mad! Grrrr!

my sides
I don't know how much of this shit she writes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-193126_Chrome.jpg (1080x802, 287K)

Quick google search and 3 clicks led me to this video. youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs
He went too far with Earth-Chan.