LSD LSD LSD LSD

inb4 "degenerate/drug" addict dweebs

LSD

Who here has taken it? And being redpilled, how did it absolutely shake your reality to its core?

For me, it was when I watched Brooklyn 99 and you could literally see the goblinos and jews looked like hideously deformed creatures. Thought it was just me but then a very liberal friend of mine blurted out "What the fuck is up with Andy Samberg HAHAHAH nigga is ALL nose!"

I realized right then and there that media witchcraft is real

Attached: 1553987104826.jpg (341x341, 27K)

Redpill me on LSD and shrooms, OP.

I heard they just temporarily lower your IQ so basic things seem really deep and intellectual

invented by the CIA
take mushrooms if you are gonna be a fag

>"What the fuck is up with Andy Samberg HAHAHAH nigga is ALL nose!"
How much did you laugh after this? I remember on my first shroom trip, on the comeup my friend noted that he feels like he has become the sofa he is sitting on. I have never laughed that much before nor afterwards.

Jow Forums is not gonna like this but LSD at least in a Mega dose of perhaps 5000 μg of pure LSD 25 crystal showed me not to be a racist

LSD is a great red pill but if your a weak minded bitch it might snap you. If it doesn't snap you you will definately get red pilled. You will figure out the universe and forget it soon after...remember to write things down. That masks fall away and you see just how brainwashed everyone is. Also spics n niggers look like goblins and orcs

I used to smoke a lot of weed until I took acid with one of my friends. It made me take a good look at him and realized what a degenerate and a loser he was. Then I realized I was just as much of a degenerate and loser as him. I quit doing drugs that day and he kept going down the same path. I don't know where he is now but last I heard he was still doing a bunch of drugs.

Best drug there is by far. The societal programming vanished like a veil lifted and you can view your existence objectively perhaps for the first time in your life. The miracle of creation and this living breathing organism of life becomes wholly apparent to you. The things I used to be angry about became so stupid to me, and I came down ready to take on life with a new perspective.

Bahaha

If it takes mega-heroic doses of a drug to convince you to change your mind, the foundation of your previous beliefs may have been more legitimate than you think.

>Smoke weed
>Talk to nigger neighbour
>He goes from looking like human, to weird lizard person
>Realize my whole body is tense when talking to niggers
>Realize built in genetics are reacting "Hostile: Enemy tribe" when around niggers and non whites

Also ate edibles and talk to ugly italians, they looked like monsters with melted face. I now discriminate against mutts and ugly "people"

Don't know where you heard this, user. Got a source?
One action of LSD thought to produce the effect it has, is that disparate parts of the brain that don't normally communicate, suddenly begin to do so, through a yet-unknown process.
This allowance for a magnificent increase in communication between normally segregated brain networks is responsible for novel and 'fluid' modes of cognition, more integrated and 'whole' than can normally be experienced.
It could be said to produce an effect opposite to the one you described, temporarily allowing a greater capacity for insightful thought, especially of the introspective kind.

It also promotes neurogenesis, i.e. the formation of new braincells. If there is a correlation between IQ and brain density, which I believe there is, LSD could be said to increase IQ permanently.
From personal experience, insights made through this type of cognition can also be recognized as being profound by non-drug users, insofar as they are able to be related to the uninitiated. Some are beyond the lead instrument that is human language.

Another anecdotal experience I can give you is the ability to more accurately determine the mental and emotion state of others present during the trip, as the most minute, rapid, and previously undetectable (or subconsciously processed) changes in the facial musculature and vocal timbre of a person I was talking to were hugely magnified and easily noticeable to my lucid mind.

It was incredible.

I've done shrooms and a small dose of DMT. No LSD yet, though.

Attached: 1424746157500.gif (129x111, 52K)

What I experienced was the Massive amplification of the Word of God which is in Jesus' words when he said judge not lest ye be judged for with the measure you judged there with shall ye also be judged. I experienced being cut off from the love and grace of God by virtue of the extent to which I had existing judgements of others

When you have a phone and a laptop, do you really need a tablet?

my whole life I thought LSD was hurr durr I see pretty things duuhhh

but it actually amplifies reality. Basically all that new age hippie energy shit is real. Like for example, music and the vibrations in music truly does affect you at a molecular level. Take some good LSD and aim your speaker at glass or a tv and you will literally see the vibrations. Different music can cause diff shaped vibrations etc

Do you get hangovers from psychedelics?

Interesting experience

Probably not. To be honest I'd get rid of my phone if I could and only have a laptop.

I was convinced I was a brave explorer on an epic journey across uncharted oceans.
Also convinced I was permanently insane.

between seeing vibrations, being able to telepathically communicate with the people around you, and seeing satanic 666 edgelord shit interwoven into movie studio logos, LSD showed me that at the very least, our "sober" reality is being directed and diluted

Yeah. Im good. Ive been dealing with a hangover for two days now from drinking all week. Im probably not gonna drink for a couple years. Ill stick to weed.

I didn't as such, but I was very tired.
Not comedown tired like MDMA or speed, though. More natural-feeling.
LSD lasts quite a long time compared to the other drugs I've sampled.

I drank some shroom wine and watched House Bunny, and was absolutely enraptured with empathy for the main character

I'm an art house faggot so it was pretty striking to me that the movie connected with me like some kind of hardcore drama

LSD doesn't magically turn you away from redpill/blackpill unseeable truths, if it does you were an actual faggot to begin with and should castrate yourself

When I used to smoke weed daily I found that I was more fragile against hangovers. They became some kind of weird psychological horrorfest that would lead me to question my sanity.

imagine your body as a phone. Energy in both you and the phone function the same way. After tripping, you're gonna need a whole day to "recharge"

This all was precipitated when under the influence of this heavy dose I saw a Mexican family walking through the park where I was standing tripping my brains out and I had this sort of reflexive judgment of them as being subhuman and unworthy of my attention or consideration I sort of just mentally cast them at naught by saying all those are just Brown people they don't matter and I immediately began to experience an extreme psychological contraction to the point where I felt like I was totally cut off from the beauty and joy I saw others enjoying at that moment

My comment about ocean explorer got #1492.
I meant to do that.

self actualization brother. welcome to the kundhalini

Thats exactly what happened to me. All drugs are shit.

Would you relate the battery of the phone to our reservoirs of physical, spiritual, or mental energies, or some combination of these?

It didn't shake my reality. It helped clear a few things up tho after it purged. A little goes a long way.

I'm sure others have experienced something similar to your thoughts crystallizing where you are able to understand that you are at all times immediately subject to the thoughts in your mind that are essentially what creates You're experience of being you but they are also subject to higher laws

i just enjoy lsd and psilocybin mushroom experiences for what they are.
i don't see what the big deal is.

it's like you are all terrified of sobriety & jesus, and buddha, and god, and physics and dimensions and grids, and consciousness and time and shit...

A few years ago back when i didnt smoke i could drink all i wanted and never had a hangover this bad. Ive been smoking every day for the past 5 years and got drunk a few times and thehangover is fucking hellish.

Sorta. Acid makes you psychotic so you need to account for that. You won't mean anything by it but you will be out of your mind in your own mind. Drink water, eat. Give yourself a while. Like a full 24 hour period your first time.

You have learned a very valuable lesson, user.

drugs just abuse your brain’s discovery system and makes simple concepts seem profound.
1-2 trips won’t harm you long term, but if you use drugs (even weed) frequently, it makes it harder to reach epiphany and states of bliss while sober.
Either avoid drugs entirely or try them once or twice and hang up the phone. frequent drug use completely cripples your brain’s ability to function properly while sober.

invented by Albert Hofmann who lived in Switzerland and had no connections to the CIA.

Yeah, same. It goes away little by little in the span of a few months after quitting smoking in my experience.

I mean the fragility, not the hangover.

a combination of all 3. If you are one for the belief in the spiritual and spiritual realms, then LSD is about as close as you can get (besides DMT obvi)

Every time I trip is an intensely spiritual experience. But idk I'm a pretty high level psychic (sounds like larp fag shit I know but trust me I spend most of my awake time in the astral plane) so it might be different for other people.

Albert Hoffman started preaching about astrology later in life. he should have stopped while he was ahead, he turned into a hippie retard

>i’m a pretty high level psycgic
lmao
this is what drug abuse does to you

I realized i was so nuts cause my shit boomer babysitter put my face in shit.

study astrology and you will be able to mentally dominate pretty much anyone you know. true story

OSS niggers all over Sandoz

>I spend most of my awake time in the astral plane
What does this mean in practice? Are you intutiviely tuned into something? Do you perceive something extra with your senses? Or do you just direct your attention to above yourself?

When I took lsd I watched some “kid friendly” videos on YouTube. All I could think is the future is fucked. Millions of kids learning the same songs before age 2? Yeah we’re fucked. And I know it’s just a stupid song but on acid it felt scary

Doending on your previous life before dugs. Yeah.
The real danger is it makes mediocre stuff seem cooler. That and the whole idea that this some some big picture thing. If you're sober and read you'll understand stuff too.
The difference and mixture of the sense is cool but you deff dont want to live like that.. imagine seeing the vibrations of fans and shit constantly.
I'd rather hine in my regular sense and do that stuff for fun.

Let me practice my psychic ability (I'm not mocking you):
You are Bodhi Mantra.

hahahahahahahaha
you need Jesus.
I tried DMT, shrooms, LSD. They’re nothing special.
Sobriety and meditation is the true redpill. Drugs DESTROY your nervous system and it takes months of sobriety to return back to normal.

Attached: 24F6BB0C-4387-46D1-BDC0-1200FBDA3560.jpg (500x777, 137K)

Or maybe I just come from a spiritual family you dweeb.

My girlfriend suffers from chronic seizures and has her entire life. Before hurr modern medicine, many people attributed seizures to spiritual possession/attack. Before I was even big on LSD, I always knew of the astral plane. When my girl was having seizures or started to have one, I would literally meditate, go into the spiritual plane, and defend her from demons. Meanwhile in the real world, her seizures ALWAYS stop almost the INSTANT I enter the astral plane and ward off the interdimensional demons. You're not riding the tiger blood like I am. Don't speak on things you can't comprehend.

>hits DMT pipe
>goes into dome of grids and lights for a thousand years
>comes back
>”DUDE...I’m a psychic and astrology is real.”

Attached: C889E7A3-E864-4F53-9346-F1BA1EB58B2E.jpg (400x400, 31K)

what does this mean?

I've never done DMT and the fact that you think you can judge someone online based off the miniscule fraction of information you have on that person says more about your sad loveless existence than all the drugs could ever say about mine. Turn the screen off and get some outside time

I took a few tabs of 1p about 2 years ago. Only small doses so no vivid hallucinations beyond some wavy patterns. Almost fell into blackpill territory on it while browsing Jow Forums but then I decided to turn my attention to my programming projects and insights about my own life. I don't want to give any of you guys false hopes or expectations for this drug but since then I started making money out of those projects and my neet lifestyle has been getting better ever since. The drug made me realize that there are extremely incompetent people out there, meaning that any shred of competence I own above this level can be profitable.

tl:dr LSD turned me into a jew.

Attached: 1540415162527.jpg (818x693, 91K)

How easy is it to get into making money from programming? I can easily learn programming, but I have zero practical/business sense

glow in the darks pose drugs as something intellectuals do to cull retards. It doesn't even matter If you talk about is because the tards try to signal so hard "I are smarter than you" that they end up causing themselves even more brain damage. it would aktually be quite eugenic if it wasn't for the fact that huwhites are being geno'd.

I didn’t go to college because I had this mindset. Now I make 50k a year which isn’t great but damn sure isn’t bad either while some kids went into debt to make less than I do now.

Its not really hard to do and some people are better at it then others. Its essentially detaching your soul from your body. Its basically really intense meditation. The key to it is visualization. Something that helps for me is meditating then imagining myself on a lone boat in a vast ocean like Life of Pi or something. I then imagine myself swimming deep underwater to a hidden gemstone. That gemstone is my metaphoric reminder of my pitutiary gland/3rd eye. Once I reach it I'm able to access the spiritual plane. In it is mostly just an alternate more grim version of your current surroundings. I wouldnt even say grim tho, just different looking. Like for example, if you're in a lit bedroom, in the astral plane it might be pitchblack and lit by candles, but if you step into a hallway (in the plane) it might be obscenely bright. Also there are inter-dimensional demons but they can only hurt you if you let them.

law of attraction man. One of the best things to do while tripping (because of closer connection the REAL world which is our spiritual one) is to manifest and visualize what you want. Sounds like you manifested a reality in which you were successful. Once you truly believe in a set future for yourself and put in a little work towards it, you will see vast change almost immediately

Thanks, I think I get what you mean, I just am too scared of going all the way, of not being strong enough or knowledgeable enough not to get myself into problems. Is it important to maintain a positive/loving state of mind in order to protect yourself?

you sound like a spiritual noob
that’s not astral projection nor is it even meditation.
actively Imagining things while meditating is antithetic

You are not actively imagining, but rather passively letting the imagination come to you, which in his case should be the spiritual plane.

I didn't change at all after LSD, DMT, or shrooms, but that's likely my fault due to thoughts I had going into it.

rofl house bunny

Your post looks like it was written by someone with a 7th grade education.

i'm impressed at the laziness of that excuse to avoid lsd, it's impressively simplistic and naive

U have to actively imagine to have a starting point man. The astral plane doesnt just come to you (unless it does which means someone or something is trying to communicate with you)

is this English class or a racist shitposting forum? shut yo lame ass up lmfao

Quite easy, but you need some amount of luck. Freelancing is cancer any way you have of looking at it so just avoid it entirely. I made a grand total of 20 bucks on those retarded website because pajeets just outbid you on every project.

Right now the money is to be made in game development, but not actually making games because that costs a fortune. Sell your knowledge to other people through patreon or assets is a fucking gold mine. All those kids watching youtube videos think to themselves "I have genius ideas so I could make great games", but those kids don't actually have the motivation it takes to actually learn programming or game development. So they install programs like Unity or Unreal and either follow tutorials or create what we call "Asset Flips" where they buy a bunch of pre made scripts and models and just lazily jam them together without changing anything. Its a literal gold mine for us programmers.

So your two options are basically as follows. The first one is the easiest and requires the least amount of luck.

1 - Go on those asset stores and look for the most popular scripting assets. See what they do, what features they offer and at what price point they are selling it for. Now your job is to make this product except better and cheaper. Check the reviews left by users see if there are things they feel could be better. The surprising thing here is that most of the best sellers on the store are either poorly made or overpriced. This option is the easiest to generate income from but it might not be stable income.

2 - Set up a youtube channels making video tutorials about basic game development. Even the most basic shit like a platformer will attract an audience of noobs looking to learn. Set up a patreon page once you have a large enough following. This option is the hardest in terms of setup and luck it takes, but the income you'll generate at the end is much more stable as long as you keep pushing content for your patrons.

They all have different effects. If you take enough of any them they'll fry your brain and you'll turn schizo. Psychedelics probably shouldn't be done more than 5 times in a person's life.

I’m leaving this thread.
Stop using drugs man you sound retarded.
Get sober and seek the Lord.

Attached: 3146197F-0F08-4011-BFBF-308FCD49507A.png (621x348, 470K)

*In the voice of the world's gayest retard* "Your post looks like it was written by someone with a 7th grade education"

if you knew half as much as you think you do you'd do LSD and go seek the lord yourself

I already tried lsd, 2cb, dmt, and shrooms all multiple times.
it’s all fake and gay and destroys your ability to have real spiritual experiences.
You don’t know anything.
Getting sober drastically improved my life. stop spreading your degeneracy here, some idiot may believe you.

Thanks a lot. I'm like 6-10 hours a day on Jow Forums, I would happily exchange some of this time to work that I could do at home on my computer. For the past years I have been neeting while composing music and painting, neither of which have much realistic monetary value. At-home-programming seems like it could offer a relatively easy way out of this neethole.

You believe in astrology and psychic bullshit, just from that someone can judge that you have nigger tier IQ.

what works for you might not work for everyone else. same goes for me. Im just spreading love and info from MY experiences in a positive and productive manner. Maybe you could try doing the same boomer

livestream and debate me on absolutely any subject then. And when my nigger tier IQ dominates you and makes you fume, get back to me

this

>Sounds like you manifested a reality in which you were successful. Once you truly believe in a set future for yourself and put in a little work towards it, you will see vast change almost immediately

That's right. It's essentially a complicated way of saying I finally believed in my own skillset. I don't know if the drug was necessary for it to happen but it definitely made it happen sooner than it would have otherwise. It masked the feelings of hopelessness and dread about my situation. It masked this idea that my skillset was essentially useless because I had not managed to produce anything of value yet. Once I started believing in myself there was nothing stopping me from at least trying and to some degree I made it. Maybe I haven't made it to the level I hope I could have made it by now, but I can't be a doomer and deny what I've done so far.

To be sure it didn't kill the doomer in me. I still /doom/ hard every few days. But at least now I have a realistic goal to work towards daily, one that produces a concrete monetary reward for me if I do a good enough job. And the best part for me is that no one except the people buying my stuff can tell me if that job is good enough or not. So far I've received almost exclusively positive reviews and I can't even explain how good it feels to read the compliments of a satisfied customer knowing I am all alone responsible for this satisfaction.

everyone needs to try it once in their life.

Based & redpilled brother. Even if that kid made more money than you, he could never understand the satisfaction of self made success. Some people, especially normies, fail to understand how good that feels.

Watching TV on Acid. Go away glow nigger.

Spic here. All I gained was empathy and a appropriation for white people. All my life I thought it was the white man but turns out it was the Jews all along. Also had “ego death”.

Attached: A2DF93EE-D951-4565-B415-A9C3FCBBF6B4.jpg (770x606, 48K)

You can do it user. Make sure you start as small as possible so you don't burn yourself out. Heck, even releasing free shit will earn you a small following so don't worry if you don't make much of anything unique or revolutionary at first. Just remember that all you need to do is to offer similar features to the competition at a lower price and you're almost guaranteed to have clients. Then once you get up there, realize that some people are insane enough to pay upwards of 200-500 dollars for some of those assets. Sell 2-4 of those a month and you're basically golden if you live alone in a city with sane costs of living.