The #SexStrike continues!

The #SexStrike continues!

Attached: 755A73B2-1F84-466A-9A71-09B51FA71DFC.jpg (1242x1525, 810K)

LMAO can't wait until the Baboon in chief gets arrested

And what about Virginia's Lt. Gov?
>crickets

>credibly accused
Probably my favorite libshit word of the year, and by favorite I mean gave me AIDS

>credibly
>because they said so

what the fuck does "sexual misconduct" mean?

>Baboon in chief gets arrested
For what?

Attached: 3270E49F-AAE8-40CD-89F7-4863DBFCC228.jpg (1440x1426, 171K)

Bill Clinton is a Rapist

Attached: 50CB209D-6DC4-4871-83E6-CC7E5CAE0FD8.jpg (530x695, 45K)

im curious myself

Lmao useless feminist

Don’t know. I personally like pussy and I grab them all the time. Wifey seems to enjoy it too. Actual quote from Trump was “when you’re rich and famous women let you grab their pussy” which is true and appropriate locker room talk for any red blooded men.

Sex strike by vile ugly (inside and out) women is like me boycotting Ferrari. It’s wasnt going to happen anyways.

"you didn't do everything I want like a sex robot, you acted like a human"

>credibly

Attached: 1555620107643.png (400x293, 181K)

This is sad. A dried up old roastie, trying to stay relevant. No grace or dignity with age. Just a spoilt child

the real crime is he disclosed the nature of women, and feminists don't like that.

at first i thought its "just" more feminism but it does look like Soros got himself a new lap dog

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Wonder what the significance of 23 to the satanic kaballah kikes

spying on the trump campaign, fast and furious, etc etc

I just can't help but laugh at this. They are literally telling the world that they think their only value is giving men pleasure. It's not even complaining about men only valuing them for sex, it's holding it up for everyone to see that that's how they see themselves. Feminists whining that men only view women as pleasure objects I can understand (even if I disagree that most men actually view women that way) but this is them saying they are proud to be nothing but pleasure objects.

Do they really not realize that trading sex for favor or influence makes them nothing but whores?

It's for when they can't label you a molester or rapist due to a lack of proof, but still want to destroy your life with an accusation of sexual nature. Usually involves the man being accused of something as minor as trying to hit on a woman out of his league, or making a sexual joke she finds offensive.

"I can’t think of a single celebrity whose political opinion I value, & I’m not going to assume the country feels any differently about mine" ~ Mike Rowe(Dirty Jobs)

>credibly
Sorry, but your desire to believe something doesn't make it credible. There's probably millions of women who'll say that William Clinton raped them but most are probably lying.

Oye vey! I don’t think you belong here friendo

Attached: 277C79D4-09CE-4608-A482-D44140D2D7F8.png (549x696, 125K)

CBS Sunday Morning: Do you think Bill should have resigned during the wake of the Monica Lewinsky scandal?(Having sex with 22 year old Monica Lewinsky while he was President & then lying about it under oath)
Hillary Clinton: Absolutely not
CBS Sunday Morning: It wasn't an abuse of power?
Hillary Clinton: No

I think Monica was trying to get knocked up by him. That's why they were always talking about stains on her dress. I think she was spitting his cum out on her hand and putting it in her pussy to get pregnant.

Kind of stupid when you think about it since there's like a 99.999% chance he's gotten a vasectomy.

It means you get a fat paycheck for pointing your finger and lying about your benefactor's enemy.

No, come on man. They don’t care about that! It’s not how our favorite alt lite cuck says, “facts don’t care about you feelings”. It’s the other way around! Remember what world we are living in bud.

Attached: 29E0B917-D28A-4CB7-83DE-7A2FA07A7E14.jpg (680x680, 171K)

>Credibly accused
One of the most meaningless phrases I've ever heard

Sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I keep reminding myself that it's better to be morally correct, than factually true.

>credibly accused
With what evidence?

>credibly accused
according to whom?

You mean all the woman to retract those accusations after he won the election? Those credible women?

Based sex strikers strike back