It's about time that Microsoft did the right thing

It's about time that Microsoft did the right thing.

Attached: 1537204601309.jpg (772x751, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F6aXzMuYN7U
youtube.com/watch?v=LUvcYP859fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only fags use microsucc products anyway

>be french
>use a la article
>"you fucking sexist bigot it's 2019 did you just assume this word's gender"

so does it bother anyone else that leftists are siding with corporations who make pointless gestures like this?

aren't they supposed to be against corporations in general?

It bothers me that Microsoft is that infected to begin with

>using Microsoft products

germans SEETHING
you migatards and poltards are on the wrong side of h*story

I use Word 2010 and it works just fine. Used 2007 in the past years with minimal compatibility issues. Don't get why anyone bothers with versions 2013 onward, they're fucking cancer anyway. Just get LibreOffice or something.

This only bugs me because the sheer amount of government funding they get.

the kind of people that care about gender/race identity shit aren't the same kind of leftists as the guys all about the working classes.

these are progressives, they hate lower classes and get outraged at whatever the neoliberal cultural complex tells them to be outraged at. that's why they'll be foot soldiers for tranny bathroom bills sponsored by the target and coca cola.

Sometimes you just get fucked into it. Wanna use VS2010 but im stuck with 2017 for stupid reasons.

They're useful idiots who still think there's a difference between corporations and the state.
Microsoft virtue signaling like this only makes the little cucks think that Microsoft is moving with the times, adaptable and not rooted in ancient business philosophies.
Sadly it's the little cucks who respond ad retardem to things like this on the stock market.

youtu.be/F6aXzMuYN7U

Attached: 1550100516201.gif (511x512, 105K)

Yeah, I'll be turning that shit off.

i use openoffice because its free and works fine.

fake and gay

Attached: 143762219362.png (277x271, 4K)

install gentoo

/thread

and that's a GOOD thing.

It certainly is, you fascists shouldn't have a platform to spread your hate and bigotry

I also recommend Open office. Its free and it does everything you need. There's no point in paying for Microsoft Office.

Are you excited for the arrival of Newspeak, Jow Forums?

>Using office
gay

gay pride is absolutely a corporate holiday. identity politics, brand identity, shallow pageantry and $$$.

So how does this work with Spanish, a language who's entire grammar and word structure is gendered language?

Attached: 1553546468063.png (1600x1200, 2.34M)

Attached: DttLolPXQAA87MJ.jpg (347x360, 28K)

France BTFO

MS never learns
youtube.com/watch?v=LUvcYP859fg