AFRICAN SAMURAI

So what does Jow Forums think about this? Is this cultural appropriation or what?

Attached: _20190508_134549.jpg (720x840, 132K)

Say it with me lads...
WE

Attached: 1503894007217.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

And somehow Mr Popo is racist

And lest we forget...
>The rich Moorish influence of 16th century Spain meets the stiff grandeur of England’s Tudor dynasty in Starz’s gripping period drama “The Spanish Princess.”

Attached: The_Spanish_Princess_0.jpg (742x417, 126K)

This is actually a kind of true story though, isn't it? This is unironically a lot better than shoehorning niggers into history and characters they have nothing to do with.

We're gonna be portrayed as the insane ones for going against this aren't we?

Attached: troy2_1.jpg (1024x576, 204K)

Obligatory

Attached: last-samurai-edward-zwick.jpg (1600x1000, 147K)

He was a ball washer not a samurai. He may have perhaps one time helped a samurai in a moment during a conflict. Kinda like crispus attucks was a patriot for being in a crowd

To be fair, I don't real know anything about it, but you're probably right. I just remember a painting of a nog with a sword in an old timey jap outfit.

It's literally right there in the OP

WUZ NINJAS AN SHEIT!

Attached: 1557613129156.webm (224x400, 1.05M)

Yasuke (japanese slave name) was a retainer of Nobunaga, Wasn't an actual samurai.

At absolute best they were workplace casual.

Should push to make them both gay and have an underlying romance

Afro Samurai
OoooGA BOooGA
BIX NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Dude in blue actually had pretty good skills but really fucked up when he overdid that sweep.

i dnt mind it, there is picture of a nignog doing sumo so would be a interesting story.
im more curious about how they will portrait nobunaga. The perseption of him has changed a lot trough media in the last decade.

Its ok as long as they dont make shit up like a bunch of jap women craving him

Nobunigra

Nobu-who?

The show is to promote african americans, not chinese or whatever

You have DJT in your ID.
Seriously stop shitposting and start gassing Jews or building walls.

but that movie takes place in 1800s

There was that one nigger in Japan, but I don't think he wuz samurai n sheeit. From what I remember Nobunaga told him to get a fucking bath when he first saw the ape.

Wow!

Attached: kike_rat.jpg (1084x295, 44K)

and having nobnaga how is depicted now days is good for that since many consider it a really cool character.

I wouldnt mind or care, might have even watched back in the day because this actually happened
he was only kept by Nobunaga because he found his skin strange
but with the shit they push and how 99% of shit is blacked nowadays nah get the fuck out with that shit
he'll probably save whole Japan

Attached: 1446294849517.jpg (731x1094, 69K)

>(((Adelstein)))

Yasuke wasn’t even proven to be a samurai.

>When Yasuke was presented to Nobunaga he suspected his skin to be have been coloured with black ink, Nobunaga had him strip from the waist up and made him scrub his skin
>the black man named Yasuke (弥助) was given his own residence and a short, ceremonial katana by Nobunaga. Nobunaga also assigned him the duty of weapon bearer
>Yasuke fought alongside the Nobutada forces but was eventually captured. When Yasuke was presented to Akechi, the warlord allegedly said that the black man was an animal as well as not Japanese and should thus not be killed

also this
he was just kind of a pet and a thing to show to people
like a rarity

I can't wait to see the box office numbers in Japan.

Attached: 1543448436249.jpg (563x503, 21K)

How is it appropriation is it's a true story?

pets in japan were really treated well then

wish the Japs were one to riot

You made this SAME thread on /tv/
Kill yourself, shill
sage

SHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Nigger memes aside, there is literally nothing wrong with this. It's historically accurate.
The part I'm worried about, it's that they will paint him as a saint just because of him being a negro

He wasn't a samurai, samurai were the highest form of social caste, only the upper class became one and had to learn about strategy and become officers.

should have been played by dembe from the blacklist , loyal sidekick type

Everyone knows that black people were in Japan BEFORE the Japanese, just like in Britain. Educate yourselves, bigots.

Attached: 1542293510924.jpg (703x723, 140K)

WUZ SAMURAIZ

Attached: portuguese king T+alberto+barbosa.png (265x258, 90K)

That character is based on a historical occurrence. I have no problem with it.

her anglo teeth ruined the photo

Probably the first WE WUZ I don't have a huge problem with because it at least has some historical basis. Of course they're going to greatly exaggerate what he did, but move makers do that for pretty much every movie.

>First non asian samurai
>Jow Forums: at least it's historically accurate
>Was never a samurai, actually a novelty pet

glad we cleared that up

We’re in the same boat now greekboi

Attached: Doctor_Who_propaganda.png (1280x866, 1.23M)

wew
literally rewriting history
the nerve of these fucking yids

agreed based kang

Attached: 1557474960621.jpg (1065x1182, 104K)

I can't wait for it to bomb in the Asian market.

Fuck those jew cultists and their bourgie friends.

>not choosing the GOAT, hater of locked doors.

Attached: dindins.jpg (500x759, 311K)

It's a cash grab geared towards all the black shounen fags. Your average black man loves Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, etc.

How a true story cultural appropriation? Now that’s what the negros call reaching.

Oh man. You KNOW (((they))) won't be able to resist and have the character nigger it up throughout the entire movie. By the end of this film, his fellow samurai will be eating fried chicken and c-walking through Tokyo.

>seething wh*toids mad that they aren't getting another movie.
Wew

Because this is what Hollywood needs: More tokenism

>heh prepare for my ultimate move: black slam
>sorry Jamal but you just aren't on my level
>*flashback of Jamal's father leaving him and his mom crying and telling Jamal that he has to be strong *
>It can't end here.. Not now
>I've prepared exactly for this moment, I can't afford to fail now
>reverse slam: Zimmerman

Not something I'd ever bother watching, regardless of my political views. It's funny how far they have to reach to show black africans in a good light historically. This is so obscure and they only started doing these black african feature films recently. It makes me wonder: are there anymore stories to tell after this?
My prediction is that this will have less to do with the samurai lifestyle and more to do with forcing a BM/AF relationship scenario because that's apparently taboo in the east. They'll do their best to make black african males appealing to Asian females.

Attached: 1550750365601.jpg (640x426, 56K)

I've heard this before, does this actually apply to American blacks? I thought they were all about being gangster...

great, more fictional niggers being inserted into historical accounts.

拙者は

But it was a fucking negro wielding a katana, historically speaking.

The character of Nathan Algren is a self-loathing alcoholic murderer wishing only for the sweet release of death to escape from his sins. I will bet top dollar that from the outset, blacky niggernaga here will be a perfect, noble chivalrous KING with zero flaws.

Attached: 1556124102135.jpg (1024x966, 81K)

Yes, most blacks even ghetto blacks watch anime

Blacked.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Was it historical?

Yes? No?

If yes? Nope, if No FUCK OFF!