I'm black and I'm proud of it

I'm black and I'm proud of it

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png (413x549, 96K)

No you're an Israeli shill pushing identity politics.

go back to your trailer, white trash

Fuck off nigger

Go back to your $1 house nigtard

Go be black somewhere else, then.
Preferably six feet under.

top kek

man, did you see your flag?

Proud of what ? Being a nigger ?

Your skin is the color of shit, nappy hair is objectively inferior and don't even get me started on IQ. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of, subhuman.

Attached: 1535730687063.gif (493x277, 2.91M)

your mom nigger

meme flag, kys

yeah, what do you offer the world besides grief

Why? Why are you proud something you had nothing to fo with?

Good for you, nothing wrong with that.

and a sinking feeling in my stomach that I know without a doubt you will be there in the parking lot asking me for money when i come out of the store.

Grab your sack back to the South forty, boy. That cotton ain’t gonna pick itself.

>We sold you, let that sink in

I'm white and I'm proud of it

What's good, black bro? Don't listen to these nerds insulting you. They wouldn't dare say shit to your face.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Serious question:
WHY are you proud to be black? I'm not making fun of you. I've seen it argued that nobody should be proud of their race's accomplishments, but your race has accomplished almost nothing, ever. The only race you can objectively look down on are the Australian aborigines. Again, not poking fun, seriously wondering.

Attached: Nigalarm.gif (215x161, 185K)

Go be a nigger somewhere else

back to Africa nigger

NIGGER

The idea of anything other than identity politics is what has doomed European countries and by default the world. White pride world wide faggot. I hope you get raped by a nigger and a Jew takes your house. I hope a Chinese eats your pet and a Mexican kills your family with a chainsaw.
>b-b-but I'm just like you in the inside.
I guess that's true, let's find out

Attached: 1532451198662.webm (264x480, 1.95M)

Still waiting on an answer, OP.

why would anyone be proud to be black
you whole fucking race is addicted to crack...

This. All politics involve solidifying the identity of one group against the other.

RWDS

COPE
This is like women who say they're proud of their abortions.

Keep talking shit, white boy. While you're at it, slide me another one of your women so we can get rid of you ugly cave dweller looking pasties.

This has to be some kind of cartel or gang shit
Don't do drugs kids

They're like Americans but with better food!

He's not black, this is a demoralization bait thread made by either accelerationist fags that want to elicit violent revolt from you
>Boiling frogs in a pot, they'll jump out
Or an actual volunteer from the Jewish Internet Defense Force.
I'm thinking more likely a retarded fucking white zoomer that thinks it's funny to larp like a nigger for (You)s, as if they were worth anything

Did I touch a nerve, shitskin? You will always be inferior, and we both know it.

Attached: 1530103493456.png (691x722, 336K)

Have some more gore. based Mexican minorities gotta love the cultural enrichment.

Attached: 1557368460432.webm (480x480, 1.64M)

they were doing it long before they knew what drugs are

Attached: heart-human-sacrifice.jpg (900x593, 254K)

I'm not, and I'm proud I'm not

Good for you. Now go back to Mama Afrika

That was literally done on drugs.

The only one with a touched nerve is you. Lol if you're not mad, why don't you go fuck your cousin instead of talking to a "shitskin". Pathetic trash. Your only claim to fame is what your ancestors did. Imagine being so pathetic you take credit for shit you didn't do, thinking the glory of it applies to you for being born.

even if they used some psyhoactive substances they didn't even know what drugs are.
just herbs

you shouldn't be

Easy for a nigger to say when his ancestors have done nothing but wallow in their own filth since the dawn of recorded history, subhuman. Go dribble a ball.

Attached: 1518381237728.jpg (500x485, 63K)

It doesn't piss me off. There are plenty of blacks who are proud of it for some reason. Aside from the ones who follow insane cult beliefs ("we wuz kangz", "we wuz ayliums", etc) I've always been curious WHY they're proud of a race who's only real accomplishment seems to be "some of us can run well, and we produced some talented musicians for a period of about 40 years".

I almost understand your POV, except:
1. Blacks have a much higher rate of incest than whites
2. The guy you're arguing with has ancestors who accomplished a lot. You don't.

>entire existence relies on handouts by white men
pride goeth before a fall, nigger.

Fun fact, Africans call American blacks niggers.

(OP) Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

I don't give a white faggot in the 7th Hell what my ancestors did. You see, I take pride in myself. I don't care that I'm black and I don't care who my ancestors were. I'm me. You on the other hand, all you've got is your ancestors accomplishments. You're nothing. A disease. No, even less. You'll live as nothing and you'll die as nothing. One day your ancestors will be nothing but a forgotten memory. Then what white boy? Then what? Enjoy their accomplishments while you can.

>Have some more gore. based Mexican minorities gotta love the cultural enrichment.
Dey be usin dem spices n sheeit to get flava in dey food.

You're only alive because white men took care of you and fed and clothed you. Kinda pathetic, really.

A whole lot of shit is still shit. My children will lead your tar babies into the mines and factories and still be in a class above your hordes of retarded niglets. They'll still be whites, superior to blacks, and you'll always be a nigger.

Why?

Attached: 1544993621777.jpg (798x524, 99K)

Again I could almost see your point, but then you flipped out at a guy who is from a race that is objectively better at pretty much everything than yours. I respect the "I'm my own man" mentality, most winners have that mentality. But then you immediately act like that doesn't apply to white men too. Whether the guy you were arguing with is a true man, or a bitch, there is no denying that the white race has produced many great men who have changed the world. If you think that is going to magically stop, you're deluded.

Fucking racist shitbag how dare you.

Attached: downloadfile-17.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Hell yeah brother

Attached: Cousins.jpg (768x768, 99K)

So much pride
So little to be proud of

Attached: Z6dvl.jpg (600x800, 74K)

I got deh wite wimins

Attached: 1555771199937.jpg (742x571, 65K)

Mulattoes aren't black. All notable 'blacks' are quadroons and octoroons

You know nothing of my acomplishments, so how about we stay on topic, nigger. How does it feel to know that your 80 IQ racial average will be passed down to your future nigglets? It's called "regression to the mean". Even if you were a genius, the IQ of the race is passed on through genetics, not the IQ of the individial. The very essence of your genetic fabric is demonstrably and undeniably inferior. Tell me nigger, how does it feel? How does it feel to look in the mirror at your ape-like face? Your shit colored skin? Your disgusting nappy twisted hair? You're barely even human.

Attached: 1518128084011.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

You didn't even sell them to us, you traded them for guns and pots and pans.

>Desert Arab rape babu nigger calling nigger nigger nigger

Is this meme?

Attached: w460.jpg (460x258, 48K)

Moonman, Moonman, can't you see? Spucs and niggers need to hang from trees

Good for you. I am white, and proud of it. I don’t see a problem here?

Attached: 6AA13E2D-CB3C-4155-BF61-365209613E19.jpg (208x242, 16K)

nigger

Attached: 7265F16E-9133-45A3-AF4B-AB48AF99D72A.png (225x225, 7K)

Attached: E5F19459-1468-4181-8350-B377C38B9582.jpg (1024x854, 167K)

Sorry to hear it.

I am just glad I was born with an IQ over 100.

The your descendants will live in squalor.

Attached: 0707D034-904E-461C-966E-E16D991AC28B.jpg (1024x820, 183K)

>> They wouldn’t dare say shit to your face.

Why would we talk to some worthless animal?

Attached: 7C0D6EE4-4E66-45B9-A9F1-F9619B1971EF.jpg (1125x1112, 670K)

Imagine being this fucking stupid while using white people technology.

It's no wonder great apes like you hold the gun sideways while committing 52% of the crimes despite being 13% of the population.

Not to mention you are black on Jow Forums so you are probably a fucking incel that gets dissed on your own nigger platforms.

Become an hero user.

what do you have to be proud of, nigger?

Is there any race more pathetic than blacks?

You're a beautiful black person, nothing else matters, say it loud!