Explain this to me Jow Forums,this isn’t real.... right?

Explain this to me Jow Forums,this isn’t real.... right?

Attached: 8F2BF642-9960-4E6D-A00B-21BB126EBBBA.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ONkCzsMtKU
trumpvsobamastocks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obummer spent 9 trillion dollars on government jobs, that is not a healthy economy. Government jobs are paid with tax dollars, not profits.

Trump is leeching off Obama success

Trump became president in 2010

It's true. Under Obama we experienced a long, sustained period of creation of low wage, part time shit jobs.

Now OP, go look at things like higher paying full-time jobs in construction, manufacturing, etc. and draw a line through the charts at Jan. 2017.

>First President to not get a single year of 3% GDP growth
>"3% is impossible"

Attached: 1552197857203.jpg (331x334, 29K)

>everyone now needs 2 jobs
>haha look, job growth!

Number of jobs isn't the only metric. You've got to look at the number of hours, the wage bracket and whether the job is a wealth producer (farming, import/export, manufacturing) or a wealth consumer (most government jobs, Mcjobs and other services).

Growth in a period after a rescesion? Truly obunga is a financial genious. Never been dun befo

WRONG, without Debt spending we would've had negative GDP growth FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. CLOWN WORLD ECONOMICS.
Job's #'s are all bullshit, it's all bullshit.
Fake economy, fake news, fake everything which promotes a degenerate society.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ONkCzsMtKU

So who gave Trump the “magic wand” to bring manufacturing jobs back? Obama him self said he has no such thing. GOD?

Attached: 1357E628-DA37-4DF0-A102-2CB1A3EF9D51.png (224x224, 102K)

Alright, AOC

Attached: F388471A-04E2-40B1-B020-705633BA494E.jpg (479x500, 49K)

>CLOWN WORLD ECONOMICS
Since 1913
>"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

Attached: BD59F66D-A2E1-47C8-8810-94EC71DA5406.jpg (822x692, 117K)

so why he signed it, in the first place

Uhhh, actually Obama leeched off Bush's success. The only reason why the economy crashed under bush was because of Clinton's terrible policies finally having their effect.

Yea, why did he sign it?

Trump was supposed to crash the economy not make it better

because ((()))

That's what happens when you give democrats 8 years of control. Imagine if oyu never elected rebus again? No McConnell blocking progress, no war hawks fu*king up negotiations for peace, no banking sector handouts, more health care reform, more climate change reform...a better world for everyone NOT the elites. Trump lied to you all just to bash the black guy. SAD!

Attached: shithead.gif (200x184, 635K)

Easy

Attached: obama_job_growth.jpg (600x406, 31K)

/thread
everyone go to zerohedge so you can see the true job numbers, their is a reason the white house has said nothing about white employment rates when even king nigger made a point about them. it's because they know they are falling hard so their bluffing the numbers up.

Every single government improves jobs in this country, we should basically have 2 jobs per person now. I guess it's the same in the US. If they are not bending the truth of course...

Where is Obamaleaf? I miss him bros.

Attached: 3E763063-C72A-4D87-B81F-D1AE318173AB.jpg (569x398, 53K)

Pretty colors!

Attached: 1557782844664.webm (330x600, 1.66M)

It's pretty obvious they had some serious dirt on Wilson. He's the guy who sent the US off to fight in WW1 after campaigning on a no war platform. Whatever they held over his head it must have been pretty bad.

Here it's done like this: half the population and all the immigrants are on some sort of state benefit, right? Doesn't look good. So they pay businesses to let some Somali bumble around in the back room a couple of hours a week. Great success story, another man in gainful employment!

Attached: 9a039f48de5951dddc8a3b0318ae7b8ff70ff3e2ce02524c63110f396d0063df.jpg (980x733, 97K)

>Uhhh, actually Obama leeched off Bush's success. The only reason why the economy crashed under bush was because of Clinton's terrible policies finally having their effect.
This whole economy should've been in the shitter and never came back, but I was born in the 70s and I dun seent it niggas. The only thing that saved the American economy at all was the internet. It was going down the tubes faster than Monica Lewinsky on a dick in the Oval Office. The internet boom came around and gave us a few more decades. We're almost at the end of the ride I suppose. Fuck jews, fuck niggers.

Nah, the US is a war based economy, has been for almost a century. Vietnam war was a boost, then the whole middle east bullshit. Need another big one soon to stay on top.

>Nah, the US is a war based economy, has been for almost a century. Vietnam war was a boost, then the whole middle east bullshit. Need another big one soon to stay on top.
How can we fight a successful war with all of the troops being women or trannies? Unsustainable war economics.

This.

Obama touted record job growth, when in actuality it was the slowest rate of growth in american history and all of it was in low wage, low skilled, shit pay, and part time work. Also a lot of it only went towards the coasts, the interior of the country has yet to fully recover from the recession

The US military isn't too bad. Best tech and gear and the best intelligence. Doesn't matter much if it's a tranny controlling the drone, mental illness helps when killing people.

GDP's fake to begin with. Just look up imputed rent for instance. If you own your own house (no mortgage) the government pretends that you pay rent to yourself and includes this in the GDP figures.

FPBP

trumpvsobamastocks.com/

explain this too.... but its real......

Probably all government jobs.

This
Obama fucked over black workers more than any single group
Entry level wages did not rise from 2008-2014.
I get that blacks are proud of the first African American President, but all he did was help out his elite handlers with not a bit of help to the poor worker. And worse yet, he forced the working poor to shell out Obamacare bucks or pay fines out of their stagnant incomes.
The libs like to ask why conservatives vote against their economic interests (we don’t but that’s another story), well back at them on working man’s wages.

Please be a shitpost

>if you can't find a job for 6 months you're official not unemployed
that's how you solve problems, with fake statistics

>Slowest Economic Recovery in US history.jpg

We were coming out of a recession.

Attached: Quantitative Easing.png (500x533, 135K)

Ok so how long is this "success" he created suppose to last? Forever? Also how many times did the federal reserve raise the interest rates while obama was in office?

This is a frightful chart. Not because of the debt level, no one really understands the role debt plays anymore. The economic rules guiding economies in decades past are broken, but that is also the scary part.
My point: our economy may grow about 2-3 percent this year. At the same time the deficit is going to grow by more than $300 billion. So, our economic growth is almost entirely if not completely, due to the increase in deficit spending.
Which means, without deficit spending, the underlying economy is still too anemic to generate organic growth.
Which means, we are in a house of cards economy that could/will come crashing down if given the right catalyst.
And no blame on Trump. It would have been far worse under the old hag.
But it is what it is and what it is is not good at the moment.

*With out continuous massive annual increases in deficit spending

Because the lack of a central bank led to extreme volatility. The United States spent the prior three decades suffering bank panics with an increasing regularity.

We traded liberty for security

What liberty? Do you even have the slightest clue as to how the banking system worked back then?

No but what can I read

U became retard in 2019

Attached: President_Trump.png (403x606, 217K)

Wikipedia

No, Obama mismanaged the US economy, and he wasn't interested in job creation for American workers, which is odd considering that their admin was fairly left wing and keynesian.