I'm fucked...

I'm fucked. My ex girlfriend has accused me of rape but I didn't fucking do anything like that to her at any point in our relationship.

Good news, she isn't going to the police about it.

Bad news, she IS tweeting about it, posting about it on facebook, and although she isn't mentioning me by name it's obvious to anyone that knows both of us that she's talking about me.

I've tried countering the claims and speaking to mutual friends to tell them it isn't true. Some of them seem to believe me, but they have suddenly stopped talking to me so much and are declining to meet up. I have a couple very good male friends who are 100% on my side. I even tried messaging my ex on FB, Twitter and Insta to ask her wtf she is talking about. She responded to me on Insta saying "don't message me again. bye! *grinning emoji*" and then blocked me on every single platform.

I'm fucked. Is there any possible way of salvaging my reputation?

Attached: 1566987736806.jpg (240x250, 7K)

Unironically a lawyer. The tough part is she's not mentioning your name, so that's a hard libel case to sell.

Haha only idiots play stupid games and expect non-stupid prizes. Fuck off

Change name and town. Start over

I swear I have seen this same post before multiple times.

Fuck off. What games did I play? We had a normal relationship for 2 years, sometimes emotionally rocky, but with no abuse or force from either side at any point. Then we break up and a few months later I get a random false rape accusation from her? How is that my fault? FUCK you.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I have no legal options here. I almost wish she would go to the police so I could publicly legally defend myself and fucking embarass her. But I've had it confirmed through one mutual friend that she doesn't intend to do so (because she's making it up. she knows she will lose)

You do have legal options, depending on exactly what she's said. Even then it's clearly impacting you and she's refusing to clarify. Contact a lawyer. Start with a cease and desist.

So threaten her with legal action. Look up proper legal terms, make up an official sounding letter. Scare her into taking it back.

>How is that my fault?
Pfft you’re actually clueless. Serves you right

Good luck op

Fight fire with fire

t. femanon

Hopefully this teaches you a lesson about women and their evil ways. Stay away from them at all costs

My Girlfriend is amazing, until she gets angry. When she gets angry she sucks me into the tenth level of Hell with false allegations (calling me abusive, calling me a liar, claiming I did things I literally never did), insults, attempts to physically shove her way past me (I'm usually standing facing her in conversations, if I stand my ground and refuse to be shoved when shoved, she will say I shoved her (a lie) just because I didn't budge) threats to call the police (with threats to lie about me), threats to leave me, threats to find some else to date, etc.
I realize she was in a car crash and has literal brain damage. I realize it isn't her fault. ...but just how much should I tolerate? I love her, and most of the time she's amazing, but she never apologizes for any of this or acknowledges her behaviour. If I even try to bring it up, she accuses me of lying and playing mindgames. It's like she's two completely different people in the same body and she never acts this way in front of other people. Oh...and her favorite insult is narcissist. She uses it when describing anyone who has ever made her angry. How do I get her to knock off her shit or at least acknowledge she's doing this so she can find a way to constructively correct her behaviour.

Remember that dating someone isn't the end goal. Dating is more like an audition for a life partner. Think about how you think you would feel in the future if things continued the way they are. I wanna say you should just get out of there, but I know that's easier said than done. She need a wake-up call, but if you can't get things to change, it might be best to give up.

Remember that dating someone isn't the end goal. Dating is more like an audition for a life partner. Think about how you think you would feel in the future if things continued the way they are. I wanna say you should just get out of there, but I know that's easier said than done. She need a wake-up call, but if you can't get things to change, it might be best to give up.

I was saying that he made several mistakes, namely: he entered into a long-term relationship with female; he trusted said female; and finally he acted surprised when what has happened, happened.
It takes a real imbecile to pull this off.

>1427▶
>I'm fucked. My ex girlfriend has accused me of rap

damn right expect to be sent to prison and expect to be raped yourself in the shower

>Is there any possible way of salvaging my reputation?
Mate, you know the truth that's all that matters. Don't play her game. Pay these rumors no mind. The truth will out.

Just threaten her with legal action, if she doesn't go to the police that means she's unsure of her ability to lie, she will crack

rarely do people ever recover from rape accusations fake or real he is more or less fucked

This. Op is done

op better start preparing their ass with butter because if they receive jail time they are going to be literally fucked

Wow

Attached: 1566450211568.jpg (712x694, 220K)

I’d personally look into gene splicing and modify my dna so that the skin around my ass would start producing lube naturally, sort of like a vagina but continuously

Ass

Attached: IMG_20190524_151123.jpg (86x92, 3K)