Want to immigrate to America? Fine, serve 2+ years in the Army and you can

Why isn't this the rule? Even "women" can join to serve as nurses or whatever. Children must be accompanied by an able-bodied adult who can serve. You want citizenship? Fucking do something for it. It's not my fault you didn't win the life lottery.

Attached: .jpg (474x315, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2019/04/06/after-serving-military-these-immigrants-are-now-facing-deportation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>don’t trust them to live on your land
>hand them top military weaponry

Your plan seems flawless

>you want to live in the most degenerate country on earth?
>fine, but you have to die for israel first

Attached: 1548704221535.png (959x1024, 753K)

That's a real program; you serve in the US military as enlisted (active duty) and you get full citizenship, although I believe it's a 4 year contract (or some number of deployments)

Alternatively, they can just find an army cuck soldier on the border and they will give them a ride to a free meal and their new home

this already exists, and it's why the Navy is like 40% Filipinos

This should be the answer for voting rights, not citizenship. As far as that goes I think we should just have a set number of immigrants we take in per year (20k?) on top of them having to keep a full time job while paying taxes for 2 full years before they can be a citizen.

Which is why the US military is garbage, and incapable of fighting an actual military.

Except ICE is now deporting US military veterans. Service does not guarantee citizenship.

military.com/daily-news/2019/04/06/after-serving-military-these-immigrants-are-now-facing-deportation.html

Is the idea to lose every war we engage in? Because this seems like a great idea if that is the case.

Attached: 1543340304649.jpg (500x324, 96K)

One thing history doesn't tell is is that relying on foreign mercenaries for military power isn't a bad idea.

End foreign entanglements, then consider a draft.

big oof my man, this discriminates against the unfit

fuck off. we are full

>using foreigners that have no history or stake in the country as your fighting force
What could go wrong?

Attached: 5A7E4FB3-ED26-4544-B156-1AB29187449B.png (225x225, 9K)

the rednecks in the military are the only reason they haven't taken our guns yet. The beaner army will gladly disarm whitie

nice memeflag. who exactly could we not fight?

did you even read the article? he went to PRISON

Fuck that I don't want my unit being flooded with foriegn shitskins, Muslims, and non English speakers.

The beauty of american civic nationalism
also the reason why I love Europe.

Attached: Harald-Damsleth-Kultur-Terror.jpg (1564x2106, 1.06M)

Serve 8 years in frontline infantry and you can.

Fixed.

>did you even read the article?
it's a leaf

Fuck being a citizen and all your bullshit taxes. This ain't your country anymore.

>serve 2+ years in the Army
people want to immigrate to USA not Israel

>frontline
that doesn't exist no more

If you can fly a drone, you can kill a man.

Yeah and fight for Israel goy

Attached: 404EE0C3-FB21-460E-916E-F3FE0EE7FBCF.jpg (1024x421, 89K)

foreign legion is 5 years atleast befor being French (if wanted).

Attached: 773b0992ab7112a5c434efcfdf8ab1-68873.jpg67372.jpg (610x448, 114K)

Israel needs white men to kick in Abdul and Jamal's door, user. It's not too different if we swap out Patrick for Paco

>Most enlistees aren't already brain-dead faggots.
>You actually have to carry/shoot a gun in the military aside from qual in basic
80% of jobs don't even require you to carry a firearm
kys, niggerfaggot.

Attached: 3e1.png (1413x958, 72K)