Is this Based ?

A White Women’s Tweets about her Rights

Attached: 79731C00-079E-47BB-A921-302E61334566.jpg (1125x1110, 623K)

>white
Sure

She’s right. This is a free country not Saudi Arabia.

Wtf I love Applebee’s now

Attached: women.jpg (443x750, 46K)

>Liberals sacrifice their children to Molochian forces
>Conservatives don't
Relax, the birth rates will correct themselves

Birth control is still a thing.

Honestly don't want these people breeding so...

Do you really want her raising a child? Give her free abortions. Nothing is more hateful than an unwanted child raised by some single mother whore. I mean, look at all of you.

Attached: 1501436527648.jpg (1024x764, 121K)

Are there any statistics that support this? I fully believe you but wondered if there’s any data

I would rather give her free sterilization and lobotomy.

>crotchgoblin
My sides. Thats the most accurate description of non-white child I ever heard

If you pay for it and the resulting consequences, then we can talk.

I can't believe how vulgar she is. Girls weren't like this 10 years ago. I'm guessing that people stopped slutshaming.

2019 women. Still want all the fixings of rights, equality and self determination.

Doesnt want responsibility and the inevitable consequences.

One half of me says "have sex you fucking incels"
The other half of me feels horrible for some of you guys regarding the state of American women

I want to fucking punch a goddamned wall.

Just don't screw up Carl's campaign, alright? There's still lulz to be had.

Attached: 1548722439080.jpg (1399x1013, 301K)

Yes, if she and the biological father neglects the child pass a law stating neglect is punishable by death.
One whore and whoremonger eradicated at a time
Deregulate redundancy with certain adoption policies
Social awareness in nurturing neglected children
Within 15 years the problems will correct itself
Whores will be on noticed and whoremongers will be held liable.
Back to respectful relationship instead of every asshole using another asshole mentality
Stable civilization while sustaining proper birth rates within earch demographic

i bet her dad is so proud of her.

This country is pure nigger filth.

I feel like Planned Parenthood should be used for contraception not abortions

Sex is easy to get if you aren’t a retard and you have no standards. The question is why would anyone want to stick their dick in these whores? Modern women are straight trash.

Based.
Let the mentally ill sterilize themselves.

>applebee's
disgusting fucking whore

The Amish are our last hope to save the West.

Attached: 1483007480626.jpg (754x1400, 421K)

You're free to do the deed, just not free from consequences. That's true freedom.

Birth control is fine having the govt pay for it is not.

>its my right to be a fuckin whore

OK then go either on birth control or have your tubes tied. Have all the casual sex ypu want raw, just don't expect that you should be able to kill your kid to do so.

Even the ugliest of men can spot out a drunk whore in a bar at 1:30 AM and talk "sweet nothings" all the way back to a Applebees parking lot, or any parking lot for that matter, and rawdog the whore.

No. OP is a fag.

>yfw this is your daughter

Attached: 848.gif (606x423, 467K)

>Jow Forums's mom calls them a crotch gobblin on twitter

classy

Stop having sex.

>I want to be a senseless whore
>HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME LIKE A SENSELESS WHORE
I see this all too often

Attached: 8CA408A53AE34AF3B4DF0EC8FE54500D.jpg (567x354, 41K)

>not Saudi Arabia
imagine living in the civilized western world with easy access to all kind of contraceptive and the only viable way of birth control you can come up with is killing the unborn
just to then get upset about people calling you out for it
because its obvious that everybody else is the problem but you

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

No, cunt, you want some guy to get you pregnant and try to get you to abort your child. Then you want to use that against him in court and get full custody as a result.

To be fair it probably is, it doesn't just do abortions but a lot of general health related procedures

Based, but not redpilled.

fund them to do free tubal ligation's on the crazies like in OP
you know, for the sake of humanity

based hans.

At applebees looking for Alabama black snake?

Yes, they were. They were like this 30 years ago. You are sheltered.

It used to be a woman understood that wanting to be "rawdogged in the back of an Applebees" was shameful. If we are going to win, women are going to have to be brought to heel immediately afterward.

Fucking in the back of an applebees parking lot sounds raunchy and hot as fuck. Moar

>posting about Asho's mom in 2018+1

based

She needs to be chained up in a white-baby farm and turned into pig slop when the babies start coming out with Downs Syndrome.

What's your fucking problem with Applebee's?

God I hope this bitch gets rawdogged by a pitbull in an Applebees parking lot as it latches on to her crotchety goblin and pops out 9 months of her fucking rights.

>talks like a nigger
>acts like a nigger
give this woman her birth control and move on

that us just evil

There are people in this world that think it's okay to murder because they are irresponsible and can't keep a dick out of their cunt.

These people really exist and it's seen as normal.

This is the world we now live in.

giving women voting rights was a mistake

Attached: real life demons.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Imagine having so little class you openly demand that you be fucked at Applebee’s, of all fucking places, and then demand the right to kill a child afterwards.

take that bigots!
she's not worried about dem STDs though.

Attached: 1526747105105.jpg (800x696, 164K)

>Keegan
Let's be honest, with a mother who thought that was a good name she was doomed from the start.

At least she didn't suggest eating there first.

Attached: 1292185085838.jpg (555x645, 59K)

She sounds like a nigger

for them it sounds hip to speak like a nigger on twitter and irl, they think it gives them statues.
you can be sure that actually nobody want to touch that litteral cat lady.

Attached: 1557006904136.jpg (620x960, 86K)

Attached: 1542594423515.jpg (500x667, 108K)

Attached: 1533131517353.png (1046x699, 969K)

Attached: 306160340.jpg (318x400, 17K)

>white
>typing in AAVE
>all caps
>unprotected sex in a public place
>thinks kids are "crotch goblins"

i can't stand seeing western women act this way. day of the hoe when?

this is what i dont get about worrying about white birth rates

more of us is good, but what if "us" isn't "Us?" i support every white liberal abortion, despite the degeneracy. let them end their lineages. the noble bloodlines will thrive.

>going to a rally to support people literally campaigning against your own demographic

I still can't get my head around this.

>OKCupid profile: Giving this a shot again but I don't have much hope. Why is it so hard to find a good man? IS ANYBODY REAL?

Well, it's her right. Birth control is better than abortions.

Personal liberty is a good thing. If she wants to slit it up, she has every right tools. Just like you have the right to cast stones and judge her. (Everybody wins)

social status and supposed gratifications.

No one has a right to any kind of drugs. Drug companies produce them and you are free to purchase them but if they stopped or ran out, you couldn't just demand more because "ITS MY DAMN RIGHTS."

You've never actually talked to a girl, have you?

I suppose it's like a liberal version of self-flagellation which extends to family members.

kek I read that as "trans kids deserve water" and my sides almost exploded.

>Everythjngs what I say it is
>because a hat is not like frisbee except in some ways or something
>T roger irrelevant
You talk shit and think shit you dimwig. Give yourself a kick in the dick.

Absolute nonsense. Kids don't follow their parents, the follow peers and media.

Schools pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. We have my body, my choice in this country, but you have to pay taxes to send your kids to Jewish brainwashing centers. Get people behind school choice. My kids, my choice. They RAPE their minds in public schools.

It does. Abortions only make up like 10% of the actual work they do. Many clinics in the south will do everything they can to convince the woman to have the child (unless it's clear she'll be a shitty abusive mom)

You're in a free country, sweaty, where no one's forcing you to be a slut taking it up the ass chewing a seatbelt-strap while screaming between clenched teeth in the backseat of an SUV.

Attached: 1f0i524911909503476498743906.jpg (777x568, 62K)

She's talking about her right to use birth control. Some American politicians (Republicans)want to make contraception illegal/incredibly hard to get.

It is tho...

>What's birth control?

>I’m here to meet your mother

Leftists reproduce through control of public schools.

Because user likes good food...

Well I don't want this thing breeding but I sure wish it didn't have to destroy a bunch of innocent lives in the process of ending it's own

It is obviously not intelligent to use birth control so unfortunately this is the only way it can be

Checked. The puritans where the first and last answer.

She wants birth control tho.. a pill preventing pregnancy is much better than an abortion.

so much for the motherly instinct...

She wants to not get pregnant. Birth control isn't an abortion.vits a hormone pill that makes it impossible to get pregnant in the first place.

>Preventing pregnancy means no baby/fetus to kill

In the long run you can’t have freedom for men while maintaining freedom for women.

she has to pay for it
if she doesn't have money she has to work to pay for it
if she doesn't want to work to pay for it she can get the snip and be a degenerate all her life

Plenty of politicians want to make birth control illegal though...

Attached: Slaanesh.jpg (633x1000, 125K)

It's her right... She wants to get rawdoged but she also wants easy access to over-the-counter pills that prevent pregnancy (condoms suck)

She doesn't need birth control, she needs sterilization.

Attached: 11232355331.jpg (358x270, 18K)

Do you know how birth control works? It prevents pregnancy. Nothing is dying except sperm.

u-uuuwaaaa~ OmO i-i let my boifwendu do a cummy cum in my boipuccccwie ~!!! and he didn't wear a boicondom O////O a-a-am i gonna get fagpreggers now?? 3: i is a too young to be a boimother >///< c-c-can i getsies a boibortion? ÓuÒ c-can i pay my boinecologist with my boipucccwie-wucie? O////< p-perhaps i c-could offer him my tasty boimilk ;3 o-or m-maybe i’ll ask if he will accept a pint of my sticky boisyrup instead UwU

Attached: image2.jpg (1109x1280, 232K)

Same thing... The pill just makes it temporary

> IM ONLY A TOTAL RAWDOGGING SLUT BECAUSE OF ABORTION
Yep, just keep saying it ladies. It's really setting in. Ban all abortion.

Attached: 1530581762035.jpg (480x480, 76K)

/thread