ISLAMPILL

Take the Islampill my Jow Forums brothers and you can have legal 4 wives at any islamic country

Attached: 1557546812861s.jpg (177x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 retarded replies
Tell me why we can't coexist with each other

Attached: 1514655199278.jpg (972x1003, 256K)

Sounds like your version of Islam is the religious version of the Democratic Party: Gibs for everyone.

see

Those hats are fuggin ridiculous

Attached: 1533641283605m.jpg (576x1024, 74K)

Sorry but my IQ is too high and I'm not into bestiality.

> 4 legal wives
Good luck paying for that shit. Also, the 20 children your wives have that you have to support

>Pick Jews or Muslims
What's with the dichotomy? Why not eradicate both?

That depends, are there goth Muslim girls? Otherwise, I’m out.

Attached: DB35F666-6788-43A3-8631-4A14A10D798A.jpg (300x200, 19K)

based brother in the ummah

Attached: uUmgt7p763xfaFGPu1wFCr1womZuSLEZADO31NQhMKo.jpg (6000x2979, 557K)

If I would convert/revert I'd choose Islam. it looks /comfy/ and nice but I don't belief in God and have been given no evidence for one so I will stay non-theistic until I see some.

Too late, Ahmed. You aren't fooling us with your Abrahamic bullshit here.
See:

eradicate muslims from their own countries? forget not their history of conquer and war- they are a great ally, as opposed to Israel of course. so too must you not forget that the muslims are not the ones dominant in the ownership of central banks, the media and the opening up of borders. Israeli zionism paved way for the war in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. You are best if you kept your country, built it up and its history, and truly made it great again. one thing we may concede one: muslims do not belong in the west; the west is christian (not jewish; (((judeo-christian))) values dont exist) and thus all immigrants ought to be expatriated back to their homelands. but once there, Israel is no longer, and has never been an ally of the west. let Iran and the neighbouring countries have at it. im sure the west and the middle east can really build up a secure and mutually beneficial ally-ship.

Attached: file.png (1024x778, 1.62M)

Nah, I enjoy my weekly six pack more than eternal life. What kind of sociopath would want to live forever with a god who hates wine and beer?

>Christianity is immortal

Attached: 59230E86-A630-4DBD-96F9-E907B358C22D.png (2026x2364, 814K)

You're a pedophile that's been making pedo thread for the last couple hours.
No wonder you're a mudslime.

In the same way that god looks down upon those that engage in infidelity, gamble, take part in usury and steal. these are all immoral things, and being drunk is one. true enlightenment is not found by drinking and partying

>samefagging
booooring

>needs to drown his sorrows in alcohol
How does it feel to be weak?

Attached: 8827128C-DB4B-4C3F-9FC8-15A03EA050AB.jpg (1280x641, 324K)

I can't even have 1 wife

The ultimate incel religion. What happens to the other three men who need sex and female company? Oh right, they become suicidal jihadis.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ
oblgatory

Is that actually a bad thing though?

Yes.

Simple question, mutt, has Christianity or Islam been more conducive to the development of high civilization? Same question for Shintoism and Buddhism.

4 wives means i have to hear 4 women bitch and the other option is screaming allahu akbar while wearing an explosive vest. no thanks

Based and redpilled

> Want a return to the monarchy.

Stop trying so hard shill.

You failed, plus I'm pretty sure most /pol hates authority that's not for their good and tells them what to do that goes against their interests like bowing down five times a day and the like...

They are both pretty shit. Paganism was better. Civilization in Europe didn’t prosper under Christianity until the revival of pagan ideals(the Renaissance).

I'm not a nigger and I have some self worth left

but aren't you an incel
literally thinks that Islam is a barbaric, uneducated religion. This is pure hate with no in depth argument
says the most opressed race, you can't destroy both. you have to pick a side
I don't really know, each person are different
insha'Allah my brother, happy Ramadhan
it really is. Don't worry about the praying 5 times a day because it doesn't take long like 4-5 mins.
>Ahmed
live in SEA but still thought I'm an Arab extremist? Islam is diverse my brother. I do despise Christian but I'll still respect their god because Islam and Christian god is same. Allah=Yahweh
dude, if you went to heaven you could get anything you want. Be it getting laid or drinking booze but the downside is you pretty won't remember who you were on earth
>Doesn't know shills exist
are you retarded, pedo will never be in Islam
join Islam, you'll get it
they keep praying to Allah. In islam, we believe relationships like marriage is determined by Allah. Those who became violent and doing terrorism is considered a scum and a heathen
don't believe the Qur'an from the internet
Lots of it are jew-ed.
if you can't handle the pressure of being the husband of 4 wives, don't do it. And stop falling for the meme
Thanks ahamed
Then, why a lot of posts in Jow Forums were reminiscing about past western civilization. WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIEET
dude, Islam is diverse