Mexico's caste system:

Mexico (as well as many other spic countries) has a caste system deeply embedded in their societies despite how hard they deny it, the whiter you are, the richer and powerful you become in Mexico and the least white you are, the poorer and miserable you become.
The lower least white classes are violent, stupid and ugly by nature due to high indio admixture, that's why the upper classes just want to avoid these subhumans at all cost, but right now the lower classes had spread like bacteria and had infected every corner of Mexico with their mongrel presence and the government has not made any action to keep the mongrel masses in check.
The Mexicans you see in the USA are these midget low class monsters who infect everything with their shitty culture, that's why is important to build the wall and stop the brown menace.

Attached: 434334434334434.png (693x1457, 754K)

t. WASP

accurate

you can't deny it's accurate

well, you reap what you sow.

What about Arab mexicans?

Carlos Slim and other rich businessmen are arabs.

Damn this whole time I thought I was castizo but I guess if I lived in Mexico I'd be more like Guillermo

They are like the Jews of the USA

And in other news, the sky is ..

Basically. Funny thing is every other country is like that too. The lower classes are cancer.

ay caramba can you believe these guys?

pure indios are humble and hard working and generally law abiding

mestizos are the ones you have to look out for and a lot of castizos here in the us love to larp as an oppressed brown PoC and love to go full blown fuck wypipo even if they usually come from a wealthy and privileged background

I'll take indios over castizos and mestizos any day especially mestizos they are devil incarnate

The only Castizos I know like that are the women. I went to immersion school cuz I guess my dad was slightly guilty that he never learned spanish despite being full Mexican, and all the mestizos bullied me and other castizo boys to the point where I actually wanna genocide their goblin asses. Those goblins love castizas tho so I can see why they wouldn't feel the same way

Kys spics

Well I suppose it's better than
>go back

You can go to a poor neighborhood in Japan and be perfectly safe

Lower class people should be exterminated

the poor are usually darker but not because they are dark but because they lack skin care like sun block and long sleeve shirts (who the fuck needs that shit in a hot country?). notice people who are exposed to the sun look all old and crackly skin once they reach late 20's or 30s.

also the whiter you are, you might be seen as good but usually they are worse as they commit worse crimes like fraud and white collar crimes. often tied to money so they actually go ahead and mistreat other people only to purchase liberty.

you dont wanna look white in a latin country.
but you dont wanna look black either.
a good in between is best.

golden skin is best

Shitskin cope

Mestizos descend from the original conquistadors and criminals that came to colonize, that's why they are more violent/criminal behavior. While purer Indios descend from more rural primitive tribes that had less contact with the whites, so they never mixed and are usually meek and humble. Lastly, the purer whites have more post-colonial ancestry from more civilized European peoples, so they're richer and more educated, and are less prone to violence than the mestizos.

Attached: full_ilustrat-01_2x.jpg (800x600, 529K)

Amen brutha! Fuck the Spics! Did you know they actually throw their toilet paper on floor! Not even kidding when I took a trip down there! FUCK ALL SPICS!

Attached: 7BF4A116-59DB-4393-8801-D270956AA5C6.jpg (3088x2320, 1.2M)

Indio cope

A guy I ran track with in college was full blood Indio. Born in Mexico but raised in US, and bilingual without any accent.
He was an amazing athlete and super humble. Nice guy all around.

Based

CHI hands wrote this

Based

Lmao is that mexican andy

Yes

He is American

This is where I believe in socioeconomic reason for low IQ, The poor indios that I encontered are dumb, racist (such irony), but never the less humble, and hard workers. The ones that grew up with a good socioeconomic status are really smart, somehow cocky but good people in general, still ugly tho.

kys subhuman hondureño.

Mestizo pride world wide, you can't fucking stop us.

Attached: 1552246871909m.jpg (1024x460, 88K)

The jews are the jews.

La raza might not have the most money or good looks but they have something you whites will never have and that is human dignity

Ridiculous waste, they should be put in compulsory state training facilities where they become fit and educated

We still believe in our selves as a race, White people have completely forgotten who they are that's why they're going extinct.

Attached: 1552243906615.gif (964x931, 872K)

Carb poo and meat poo at fisticuffs over which is the best poo and who has to be corn poo
>Absorb it please at last for God's sake that to white race there is no difference between latino a and latino b, to us you are ALL poo, and we don't fucking care

Mother earth is killing them off on purpose, like how a body fights an infection

I'm a venezuelan/portuguese and this is accurate as fuck. It's even a very common joke in South America, thief, thug, murderer, etc is very commonly replaced with "black", it's pretty much a synonym of being a subhuman. The whiter venezuelans left to europe because they inherited their dual nationality, while the darker skinned ones didn't have any to inherit so most of them left to other south american countries. Venezuelans are widespread around the fucking planet, but you only hear about people bitching about them in other south american countries, truly quite a coincidence, isn't it?

Mexican Andy is Guatemalan

I'm willing to say most mexicans in pol beong to the castizo group, i know i am, but i don't think that makes me a better person.

Attached: jnTwL8Bv.jpg (512x512, 47K)

>whites in mexico are rich, honest, have a high IQ, and are hard working people who hold positions of power in business and government

>but simultaneously, Mexico's government, businesses and media are also one of the most corrupt in the world, specially in the higher spheres of wealth/power

Why are racists so goddman retarded? Stick to one meme and keep shilling only one narrative, you dumb white apes, otherwise your shill narratives fall on its tracks in the face of very minimal critical thinking skills.

>when white niggers are so desperate to lift their own white genes and they end up spouting doublethink

Attached: auqqavlulkw21.jpg (700x900, 56K)

>how hard they deny it
>the whiter you are, the richer and powerful you become in Mexico
No one denies this dumbass.

Attached: 1529751712447.png (602x730, 983K)

Your indigenous ancestor makes you remain humble

And before you call me a mexican, I'm not. I'm a pajeet from south west texas. I respect the mexicans, I see them as my brothers and sisters. I dislike most whites. La raza is a race of high spirit.

Attached: 1545613473885.jpg (327x305, 31K)

>he can't read
>therefore the person who posted the information that is giving him trouble is a retard
goblin logic everyone. mexicans are worse than niggers.

No, i probably have like 20% of that, i'd put my bets on education and family values.

When it comes to whites, the Spanish are some of the most brutal and disgusting. It takes a lot to overcome that. Bless your native side.

Most of the Mexican whites I've met don't even see themselves as whites. They just call themselves Mexican as if that's a race.

Attached: 20141129_wom978_0.png (1190x778, 158K)

>I don't need to post any counter arguments if I can feign that my opponent can't read
White nigger logic, everyone

fuck natives, i hate them cause they're actually better human beings than me. the ones that remain nearly untouched by modern civilization have some really harmonious and close to nature communities. fuck them, i'm a slaved to the internet and capitalism.

those mestizos looks closer to about 70% native

this is the real reason mexicans hate "gringos"
it's pure insecurity

>fuck them, i'm a slaved to the internet and capitalism.
Welcome to the (((developed world))) amigo.

Well for the most part yes you will be safe physically but thefts and burglaries are common in the poor areas and I sure as heck wouldn't want to live in a poor area here as the people are still pretty shitty and have bad manners compared to other Japanese.

Because they were told to be ostracized if they consider themselves white because "muh racism".
They low IQ mongrel will bring anyone above him to his same level driven by pure jealousy

Wrong, they're hostile to Anglos not all Whites, and want to be on the winning team.

Attached: Hispanic-Population.jpg (1600x1018, 1.22M)

American living here and this is true.

Go to the rich part of Monterrey and you will see white people. Many northwestern European looking people. Then step out on the street and stand at a bus stop and you'll see the underclass.

Also, all advertisements are cast by white people. You won't see a single mestizo. Their news anchors, actors, movie stars, and so on are all white.

Marrying and breeding a white is also desirable to them. They call it "improving the race" when they racemix and have a half white baby. Self hatred among mestizos is present in all but the Americanized ones that get into mestizo pride.

>mestizo pride.
Das right.

Attached: gloriousmexicanrace.png (610x515, 36K)

>Mestizo pride world wide, you can't fucking stop us.
We could just put everything on very high shelves and hide all the stools and ladders.

I don't understand why a person would risk death to come to another country, only to fly the flag of the country they risked dying to get the fuck out of.

What ever helps you sleep at night white boy
Because this is Reconquista not immigration

Attached: 1538679941899.jpg (362x240, 18K)

>What ever helps you sleep at night white boy
I'm a feather nigger, from a reputable tribe.
So hang on to your scalp and your whiskey, because I'll take both.

Oh makes sense. If the US was as shitty as Mexico they'd have no desire to re con queso or whatever the fuck. Kinda funny. I suppose it's worth it to have their underage daughters raped and toddlers die of thirst.

>Mexico
>High IQ
I'm calling bullshit.

>from a reputable tribe.
Literal fucking savages that never amounted to any form of civilization. What tribe? Cherokee? They were a matriarchal society ruled by old women with no written language. Fag.
S E E T H I N G, you should vote for Trump again. He's helping us.

Attached: DonaldoTrumpo.jpg (615x738, 96K)

Do Mexicans get offended when people refer to them as Mexican? I asked one if he was Mexican once and he gave me a weird look before saying yes. I always wondered if they considered it offensive ever since??

Kek faggot

The top level ones may very well be.
The Former Mexican President, Vincente Fox, is ethnically half German half Basque.

piggyback rides ftw

>They only tribe I know are the Cherokee.
I realize you beaners are dumb as dirt, but damn.
Makes drunk res boys look like geniuses compared to you idiot manlets.

So is re la Quinta worth their death or not?

Pueblo?

Dumb fuck spics aren't american.

The interesting thing about places like Mexico and India where there are caste systems is that the higher you go in society and goverment, the whiter the faces become.

With our birth rate we can afford the losses, there's always a price to pay in these sorts of events. You on the other hand.. well I think we both know the answer.
Yeah whatever indio, we'll enslave you again like our forefathers did. We're only half white remember? We don't suffer from racial guilt.

Attached: inevitablility.jpg (518x350, 34K)

Caddo.
Louisiana/Arkansas area.
>We don't suffer from racial guilt.
And neither do I remember.
I'd kill all you beaners without shedding a single tear.
And then I'd get drunk.

>And then I'd get drunk.
No, you would just get drunk

Ah Caddo, back in old times they used to trade with the Aztecs and Mayans, that was before the Aztecs and Mayans got SPICed. Now Mexisharts are insufferable and are now terrible at business.

>Implying Mexicans aren't partial to Pulque.

>The top level ones may very well be.
I'm going to need evidence
>The Former Mexican President, Vincente Fox, is ethnically half German half
Basque.
So he's still a spic.

Imagine being proud of a subhuman group of ape-like mutts whose history consists of massacring one another in pointless revolutions and cartels, losing wars, and doing heroin until they shit themselves in their favelas and die.

Imagine being proud of breeding like niggers with other pants-shitting goblins and destroying the remnants of civilization by pure numbers.

You're literally an orc. No civilization. No culture. Just raze and murder and destroy and then die.

Attached: 1419873326390.jpg (746x982, 159K)

Ok just wondering

Maybe at times, but those little midgets were far away.
Historically we're a farming people that built burial mounds.
Before the westward expansion, our closest relationship with Europeans was the French settlers along Louisiana and the Mississippi.

Stay out of this Muhammad

Attached: MuslimEurope.jpg (1173x747, 377K)

I'm not going to google it for you faggot. Do your own research.
>Half Basque, Half German
That's basically French.

Literally nobody cares. Not even Mexicans.

We are what we are, but at least we still love ourselves and our race. We don't bow down and apologize for the atrocities we've committed. We're healthy and vigorous and conquering. Meanwhile, you fade away..

Attached: pancho.jpg (382x400, 199K)

Now the French, they were good traders.
t. Partially Algonquian.

lol

Kek i'm going back to Turtle Island.

here in northern México most people are white but they are equally retarded lol

How does a woodboy wind up in Bongland?

By saying atrocity. You are admitting wrong.

Shut up and let him queen latifa

And yet I don't feel guilty of anything. What about the Holocaust? What about Colonialism? What about Slavery? What about Racism? I bet those words send a chill down your spine. You would never refute those publicly, if you're White that is. I could be talking to a Paki for all I know.

Ancestors must've migrated there during the Elizabethan Age. She actually wasn't prejudiced at all. Though I am essentially squat with squinty eyes as a result.

Go home please.

We're fading away thanks to you. You fucking retarded wetback monkey. It's you that is replacing us. But thanks for broadcasting the score.