HEY CHINA! I'M GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT WITH THESE TARIFFS!

>HEY CHINA! I'M GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT WITH THESE TARIFFS!
>-Confused in chinese-
>HA! THEY DON'T WANT ME TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT! THAT MUST MEAN THEY'RE SOOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW. THAT'LL SHOW THEM!

Does Trump have a legitimate mental illness? I'm not even joking.

Attached: xttrugHi.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hkex.com.hk/?sc_lang=en
amazon.com/Gaining-Currency-Renminbi-Eswar-Prasad/dp/0190631058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the us is winning the trade war, the chinese economy is getting raped and we will easily recover. fuck off and die retard

Do you have any information to substantiate that?

>if you tariff us, we win

Nice Google translate. You like and say you are in Canada, but you will all return to the cold void soon. I know where You are. We all know where you are friend.

He literally does. It's like his brain stopped working before the Cold War ended as well. Everything about him is antiquated

Attached: china1.jpg (750x422, 81K)

A mental illness does not neccesarily inhibit logical thinking.

great job keeping the stereotypes alive, OP

my dude, you spend 40 bucks on a piece of chicken. I can afford to spend an extra on shitty china imports

>Does Trump have a legitimate mental illness?
yes, it's called zionism

Do YOU have any information to substantiate your bullshit OP?

Yes

Attached: Gates.png (901x418, 61K)

Screw tariffs, just go all out and embargo all of China. That will bring about change in business a hell of a lot faster.

underrated

W E W

Attached: mutt.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Not him, but here's the Hong Kong Stock Exchange:
hkex.com.hk/?sc_lang=en
Select 1 month and see they dropped from 31000 to about 28600. 8% total market drop.
DOW JONES lost 2.5%.
More than 3 times the hit? I'd call that rape, or a severe brutalization.

>Wanting to incentivize domestic goods gets you accused of literally being crazy

Attached: 1544345041135.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Quads of truth.

Attached: happening.jpg (279x181, 19K)

nuh uh uuuh. Remove meme flag and then use mutt.jpg

Just post some in-store prices and we’ll see how much room a Canadian has to talk about other people shooting themselves in the foot.

Attached: 645BAD56-5254-41FD-ACF2-39B444944F3A.jpg (799x1024, 150K)

BLYORG BTFO

Don't worry. Once China gets in serious trouble they will start dumping US bonds

Nice try, (((Satan)))

Attached: 1555099539630.jpg (1615x1081, 235K)

That's a typical US position. Never have one overarching strategy because then the enemy can create a perfect counter. It's worked for decades.

Derp... How about any swinging dick in this country can get a dozen job offers in a day just for having a pulse and a ssn.

fucking lolbert leaf
this is the one decent thing MIGA drumf has done

Attached: 1542678942181.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>Does Trump have a legitimate mental illness

yes its called being a zionist

WE NEED TTTTOOO GRANT MOAR BILIONS TO ISSSRAEL

Attached: 1557019662721.jpg (1079x1083, 74K)

The Chinese can't compete on Tariffs, they sell more to the US than the US sells to them.

>Anime poster
>Gay post
I’m beginning to notice a pattern.

>The media is insane
>the government is corrupted
>trump is mentally unhinged for playing the devils game
What

Why wouldn't they already do that?
>memeflag
Oh where's that copypasta? Something Something tiananmen square
Something something Intelsat 708

imagine being a foreigner and caring this much about American politics.

Actually the USA posts its overarching strategy every year

Thissssisss 4d chess yuo kike shill

Attached: 1555774930032.png (514x249, 96K)

Which will kill their economy. You know they bought US bonds to peg their Yuan to our Dollar yeah? They bought our shit to prop up their own. We don't need their shit to prop up ours.
Can confirm. There is an attitude among management in my call center that if you have a pulse and show up to work we will hire you. It's an employee's market if you have any sort of basic skills since we can't get enough good help here.

You forgot your meme flag.

>HEY CHINA I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU OWN MY COUNTRY AND ECONOMY!
>California, other blue-parts of the US, and Canada sell themselves even faster to China as a result (with worsening economies and living conditions) that ultimately undermine red-states around them

>Anime profile

Attached: 1546158288492.png (823x818, 121K)

Because holding the treasury bonds are good for China and dumping them should be one of their last options

>Because holding the treasury bonds are good
So what you are saying is that it'll hurt them even more. Looks like they are over the barrel.
>see my first post.

AND BUILD 20 MILES OF BOLLARD FENCE

Attached: cashback.png (500x500, 197K)

He’s got dementia

Cute anime face.

Then China loses money on it's bonds and slows down the US economy a smidgen. China only holds 5% of US, so selling it off wouldn't be the mortal blow morons like you keep portraying it as. China loses in any scenario of a trade war and they know it. Doesn't mean they won't stupidly engage in one, but it is better for them to avoid it. The current trend of power is on their side, but they have not caught up to the US yet, so they would be smart to postpone any confrontation on this level at least 5 years, preferably, for them, ten to twenty.

It'd hurt the fuck out of the USA too. If China stops hoarding US bonds then it says a lot about US assets and trustworthiness going forward. I guess Trump's trade wars have already been acceleration when we as a world think about the USD as the global reserve currency, but this would be even scarier for little ameridumbdumbs.

China's economy could stop TODAY, and their reserves would be able to float them until Drumpf is out of office

amazon.com/Gaining-Currency-Renminbi-Eswar-Prasad/dp/0190631058

Attached: F59AACBA-778F-4744-A13D-3CD1F47F02F6.jpg (720x524, 243K)

Yeah, gonna stop you right there kungmao. How much of the Treasury bonds in circulation does China hold? And can you explain why the HKSE is taking more than 3 times the damage the Dow Jones is? Is that part of China's grand strategy too? To lose?

What kind of cvck believes this shit?

If you guys want to cash in on all the shit going on right now, just buy gold. China WILL start dumping US bonds.

Attached: Gold-Bars-Shine-1.jpg (615x410, 56K)

They only have 1.2 trillion in reserves that as the price is now, if they dump all of those, they aren't going to make 1.2 trillion on them, they will likely get about 80%. They could certainly last a year with that, but they then lose the billions in interest they would have made over time as well. As well as the fact, that 5% of the debt of the US will not have the significant impact that you pretend it does. All take into account that this would likely inspire Japan and S Korea to pick up more US treasuries to offset China and the impact is severely limited.

damn it I was going to guess it was a German who made this shit but it was a fucking leaf

you chinks are subhuman insects

The largest single US treasury holder, and one of the largest economies on Earth. If they were to dump all of their bonds. . . The waves it would create are unimaginable

If you know how investing workings then you should know what would come next

Memeflags and faggots that refuse to do the absolute minimum level of research before reading the script they were given.

Leaf....jfc.

Just like your cock.

Are you stupid?

Attached: 1557303438311.jpg (941x678, 123K)

Attached: 1554797632615.jpg (651x1600, 275K)

free ride is over Chang

Almost 40 years of large trade surpluses and it’s all debt. Add up all those surpluses and it it multiple trillions of dollars probably around ten trillion. You should be ashamed of yourself for denying the reality that the US trade deficit fueled China’s growth

Back in 1990, the Cold War had just ended, and America led the world. Our military dominance designed globalism and pushed for unimpeded Western transfer of industry to shitholes and demographic replacement of Whites. And we served as the world’s globalist whore, importing whatever trash others sought to throw at us.

As other nations rushed to export their shitskins, America was genociding its own people in favor of the turd world. This was planned to have carried on forever more but now that we have built up China, we can finally have a new enemy. Hypersonic missiles. Stealth fighters. Nuclear submarines. It militarized islands in the waters of our allies, while imprisoning 1 million Uighurs in re-education camps. Thank globalists for genociding Whites and creating global jihad and superpower China.

Attached: 8DAF990A-FC3A-44EC-9FB9-EEF8145BBAD8.jpg (866x525, 73K)

this is the reason why i would hold the door open to us annexation
fuck my (((fellow))) leafs

How much, what value? You don't seem to see what an 8% drop in your stock exchange in 6 days means. Its a fucking cataclysm, and not reflected in the US market indicators.
The Shanghai SE shows a similar plummet. Dropping 200 points (about 6 percent) since april 30th.
So unless the PRC dumps their bonds, they have nothing. They are being completely blown out thus far. And do you know what a smart nation would do when the PRC dumps their bonds?
Dump yuan and buy them. Snatch them up as fast as they can and drive a spike through the PRC's heart. It only matters if the price on the bond's drops, otherwise PRC is stuck holding the bag.

>Derp... How about any swinging dick in this country can get a dozen job offers in a day just for having a pulse and a ssn.

At 9 dollars per hour, part time.

They aren't though. The Social Security Trust Fund and the Federal Reserve hold more of the debt than China. None of which actually matters, because even if China was the largest, they would still only hold 5% of the overall debt of the US which is large but not overly significant. This is why you sell to more than one entity, then no single entity calling in the debt will have a crippling effect.

You’re actually retarded if you think Trumps losing the trade war currently

Fuck your thread. Doubles and I shotgun this.

Attached: C2F9DA81-6D0C-49EB-A497-EBE893F624BA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

seething chang

Yeah no that’s bullshit.

Roll again. Also Pics.

>the chinese economy is getting raped and we will easily recover
Neither of these statements is true, but you're a penniless NEET, so that's to be expected.

For sure. Imma take a shot while we wait bro.

In a full blown trade war, China gets absolutely BTFO and they know it.

You dont have the balls to do it.

Test me

>How much, what value?
It's called speculation and what most of investing runs off of. If we could find dollar values crises then it wouldn't be very speculative
>They are being completely blown out thus far.
I'm sure this is what the German's told themselves when they conquered most of Western Europe
>And do you know what a smart nation would do when the PRC dumps their bonds? Dump yuan and buy them
Why? Trump is still the President
>It only matters if the price on the bond's drops
What are you even talking about?
How much china holds is significant

Burst of the Australian housing bubble coincides with Drumpf Chinese tarifs. Chinks just can't afford throwing money at 6 million dollar Melbourne apartments anymore. They're all thinking short term.

kek

Yeah they give up trying to fix/discuss politics in their country

I find it hilarious to see so many citizens of a country pray that their own country's economy fails so they can finger-point some of their countrymen and laugh that their choice for president was a bad one.

Guess who are the ones with a legitimate mental illness; or sanity but treasonous blood. You pick.

Attached: 1551451450182.png (207x248, 86K)

No, it isn't significant. It is 5% of the overall amount or 1.2 trillion which will drop in value if China dumps it all at once or in a very short window which they would need to do to have any impact at all. Just saying it is significant doesn't make it so.

China owns like 5% of total US debt.

The entirety of US debt owned by foreign entities is around 29% of total debt with over 70% handled in house.

put up a communist flag of Mao and China on these empty properties. Then wait a few days and find out all you want to know about these houses on the local news

When I am bored, I go around empty houses and put up Communist Chinese flags to stir things up. It's popcorn

3rd shot. Do I shotgun or not kek?

Attached: 3E91F9B1-5C3C-48AD-BE44-92D9EC6AA4BB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

Both of which are large sums if you understand how investing and investors work

动态网自由门天安門天安门法輪功李洪志FreeTibet六四天安門事件TheTiananmenSquareprotestsof1989天安門大屠殺TheTiananmenSquareMassacre反右派鬥爭TheAnti-RightistStruggle大躍進政策TheGreatLeapForward文化大革命TheGreatProletarianCulturalRevolution人權HumanRights民運Democratization自由Freedom獨立Independence多黨制Multi-partysystem台灣臺灣TaiwanFormosa中華民國RepublicofChina西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet達賴喇嘛DalaiLama法輪功FalunDafa新疆維吾爾自治區TheXinjiangUyghurAutonomousRegion諾貝爾和平獎NobelPeacePrize劉暁波LiuXiaobo民主言論思想反共反革命抗議運動騷亂暴亂騷擾擾亂抗暴平反維權示威游行李洪志法輪大法大法弟子強制斷種強制堕胎民族淨化人體實驗肅清胡耀邦趙紫陽魏京生王丹還政於民和平演變激流中國北京之春大紀元時報九評論共産黨獨裁專制壓制統一監視鎮壓迫害侵略掠奪破壞拷問屠殺活摘器官誘拐買賣人口遊進走私毒品賣淫春畫賭博六合彩天安門天安门法輪功李洪志WinniethePooh劉曉波动态网自由门动态网自由门天安門天安门法輪功李洪志FreeTibet六四天安門事件TheTiananmenSquareprotestsof1989天安門大屠殺TheTiananmenSquareMassacre反右派鬥爭TheAnti-RightistStruggle大躍進政策TheGreatLeapForward文化大革命TheGreatProletarianCulturalRevolution人權HumanRights民運Democratization自由Freedom獨立Independence多黨制Multi-partysystem台灣臺灣TaiwanFormosa中華民國RepublicofChina西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet達賴喇嘛DalaiLama法輪功FalunDafa新疆維吾爾自治區TheXinjiangUyghurAutonomousRegion諾貝爾和平獎NobelPeacePrize劉暁波LiuXiaobo民主言論思想反共反革命抗議運動騷亂暴亂騷擾擾亂抗暴平反維權示威游行李洪志法輪大法大法弟子

Trump is the stupidest political moron in the history of the world. Stock market tanking. 401K's hemorrhaging. B-but I'm still on the Trump train because his cum is especially tasty in my mouth says all the MAGApede broke sycophants. I will take an ass whipping on my 401k. I'll look at is as a political contribution to get Trump the fuck out of office.

Attached: 1511479624683.jpg (508x475, 40K)

>Trump is still the President
I'm not being meme-y there is a high likelihood he will be until 2024. Most presidents get 2 terms, his approval is about normal for this stage to get reelected and there really isn't much running against him other than 20-something democrats that will obliterate each other.
>What are you even talking about?
What risk is a large number of US T bonds going on sale? The value is reduced. That's the risk.
Do you know know how bond trading works? You seem to know that the value of the bonds are non-distinct because they can fluctuate (thus you dodge reporting the precise number),but then you are flabbergasted that putting a ton of bonds on the market would drop their value.
Does your script not have an option for an outcome other than
>stupid amerilards

Attached: Intelsat708.jpg (413x575, 81K)

Spoken exactly like someone that knows nothing about the topic they're trying to meme on.

Huh, the bug is strong with the memeflags in this thread. Are proxies that hard to use?
Fucking do it you bitch.

Digits and ill pour a shot of whiskey in it then chug it you fuckin bitch

It is a large sum, already stated that, but it is not significant to the level that you are portraying. If China dumps all of their US holdings, then it will slow down the US economy for maybe a couple of months and China will be counting on other countries to follow suit to maximize the impact but the opposite is likely due to the antagonizing that China has done to so many of its neighbors. The dumping of its holdings would also eliminate any strength that China has in its dealings with the US, this being the real strength of holding these treasuries.

Stay mad, liberal Jew.

Attached: 1486084317263.jpg (640x632, 270K)

So fucking close.

(You) spoken like somebody that doesn't have two dimes to rub together. Broke Jones.

Attached: 1555886873022s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Digits and i take a shot then shotgun the steeley then take another shot

You don't even realize what the Chinks had to sing away to get bumped up to where they are now. Nor are you aware of how powerful the World Reserve Currency status is for the US Dollar.

That means China be fucked, bitch! If the US actually equalizes trade with China, they take a Chink market nose dive.

>the leaf jumps in to defend the chink
Pottery

What would really happen is everyone else would dump their bonds too. Everyone knows that the only thing keeping the USD propped up is China.