Do you let your kids watch PBS?

do you let your kids watch PBS?

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-184521.jpg (1440x1283, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hunker.com/13420163/is-it-ok-to-put-kleenex-in-toilets
youtube.com/watch?v=K6BRQKHYkjQ
vox.com/podcasts/2019/4/15/18308524/paula-kerger-pbs-congress-federal-budget-public-broadcasting-tv-kara-swisher-decode-podcast
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I had kids, I wouldn't probably let them watch anything current at all. Just carefully select for them a set of good TV shows from the past which weren't pozzed yet (e.g. the original DuckTales).

My kids only watch the inside of Kleenex as I flush them down the toilet

Don't flush Kleenex you retard

hunker.com/13420163/is-it-ok-to-put-kleenex-in-toilets

Fuck yourself kike

Attached: purelycoincidental.jpg (793x832, 147K)

>(((Ratburn)))

Ok you tiny little nigger man. I’ll consider changing my methods.

My kids like watching classics like Thunderbirds, just look at how cool this shit is.
Too bad they fucked it up

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Top kek

How are people just now realizing a GOVERNMENT FUNDED television station might not have your best interests at heart?
Fuck you retards and your naive thinking.

>Public Broadcasting Service

Is the public now paying for this? Say goodbye to their donations once this gets out.

>Say goodbye to their donations once this gets out.
I like how you don't realize what the NEA is.
PBS can do pretty much whatever they want, and have for decades.

It's oddly comforting to watch things I once cared for turned into horrid nightmare versions of what I remember. It's like a game. What long forgotten tv show or movie series do you think will be dug up and completely bastardized next?

youtube.com/watch?v=K6BRQKHYkjQ

Nope. No Netflix either. They stay in the rape dungeon.

who funds PBS ?

>HURRR DURRR LOOK GOYS ITS CLOWN WORLD
>forcedclownpepe.png
>AHAHAHA CLOOOOOWN WOOOOORLD AHAHA AMIRITE AHAHAHAHA ACCELERATIONISM AHAHAHHAHAHA

Viewers like you

Hint it's another 3 letter word.

>forcedclownpepe

you seem upset

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 221K)

How long until you get invaded and promptly genocided by our kangz?

Attached: a9AR8pZ_700b.jpg (700x895, 90K)

just fuck off with your forced gay shit
even "wew lad" was much funnier
israel is a bigger threat

Lord of the Rings.

>Letting your children watch television at all

Looney Tunes, most likely

Bruh, PBS isn't going anywhere. The NEH didn't get shut down after Piss Christ in the 80s, nobody cares about a gay character on a kids show. Every TV channel with kids programming has faggot characters now. They already won.

Turn your TV off, that is how they lose.

You know less than you think. The Corporation for Public Broadcasting is what you're thinking about and even then you've got it wrong. PBS is bankrupt, CPB is dying and this entire operation is on thin as fuck ice. Learn to read and stay the fuck out of my lane. He's right and you're wrong.

vox.com/podcasts/2019/4/15/18308524/paula-kerger-pbs-congress-federal-budget-public-broadcasting-tv-kara-swisher-decode-podcast

>t. Television executive and pretty sick of this.

PBS is in fact in danger. They are taking outside money from the Obama Propaganda Poz Gang to do this and Linda Simensky is the hub of the wheel. It's same thing she did to Cartoon Network. Read.

Attached: 1549842531574.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

>>t. Television executive
Brandon Tartakof?
But you're dead!!!

Very useful PBS secret leftists do not want you to know:
>Did you know PBS is now required to publish both full names and street addresses of everybody who donates to specific shows? That's right kiddies: every single show, you can look up by visiting their platform and then the one for the specific show, and just imagine: all, those, names!

I will just................ leave that there.

In a nutshell, yes

Attached: 1557777057754.png (640x640, 95K)