Women hit the wall at 3-

popoholic.com/2019/05/10/heather-graham-is-still-ridiculously-sexy-and-busty-in-a-tiny-bikini/

Attached: Heather_Graham.jpg (458x600, 71K)

>busty
She was never busty

She has obviously had a ton of work done despite her good genes.

She still looks old.

For every Kathy Ireland (Who has aged really well)
There's lots of ugly whores like that.

She had some pretty nice hangers in Boogie Nights. I beat my dick raw to that shit when I was a young man.

53 years old even popped out a child.
how does she do it

Attached: Elizabeth-Hurley-Pink-Swimsuit.jpg (832x1024, 163K)

isnt the wall for them at 23?

good surgery

Attached: 1540254677323.jpg (500x495, 60K)

What is an outlier

based mohammed

Why is this women's biggest enemy?

Attached: the wall.png (1440x1428, 2.3M)

When looking good is your job and you have trainers, dieticians, doctors, and heaps of money you should look good at 40

That’s a man

>Why is this women's biggest enemy?
Because women are terrible at overcoming challenges.
In the past, a woman focused on having a family so aging wasn't considered a bad thing.
These days it's all
>"Literally jumping at Machu Pichu."
>"Rose, all day."
>"I can't even!"
It's hard to respect someone that fails to live up to their biological role and replaces it with silly hobbies.

So British women come in monstrously hideous and agelessly beautiful.

Is she supposed to be an example of someone that didn't hit the wall? If you compare her to when she was in her early 20s there's a huge difference. Her skin is saggier, her features are less defined and her muscles hang looser.

She still looks good but that's only because she looked amazing before.

Doch,aber das konzept von "busty" für deutsche ist anders.die meistens deutsche mädels haben große möpse

The wall is the wall, if you dated this old hag over a a girl in her 20s (supposing it was available), yeah it's not a great idea.

Heather Graham was literally never attractive.

LOL, you're gay

Absolutely this.

/ourGuy/ James Woods would beg to differ with you.

still have insanely high stanards tho

never worked a day in her life + surgery

Well boomer mummy and daddy told their little princess that if a man does not have a job, car and house by 23 he "Aint worth it! I got mine!". Considering the 5 billion years experience for folding envelopes or pushing a wheelbarrow, stagnant wages and housing bubble it seems it was a catch up game with the dating game. Now if she hit the wall she might be seek to settle down.

>she

One more point, those of you that really miss the 1950's and 1960's as very traditional and a time of well knit families. Let me ask you, were they boomers? You would find that they are not of the sort and women actually wanted a "nice man" and meant it.

blocks immigrant dick, allows men to realise women are the true enemy that needs to be replaced with plastic bags. and tubes.

I beat my teenage dick to her topless scenes than anyone else. I can only hope my wife ages like her.

what