A global economic crash is coming — don't listen to CNBC

A global economic crash is coming — don't listen to CNBC.

It's already here.

There are just two reasons why: We have lost control of our currency — and we've lost control of our policies, as well.

The economy and monetary policy are in such disarray that the central banks of the world have little choice but to use a global panic to keep prices at a stalemate that they could never achieve in the past.

The US Federal Reserve's actions have been wildly successful. The world has lost confidence in the US financial sector and it has set in motion a domino effect among governments around the world.

There's now plenty of evidence that if markets don't recover by mid-year, we risk another global recession.

What happens next?

This is the only place to start, but I don't expect the Trump administration and the White House to do much to help us get our act together.

bmg-group.com/looming-economic-collapse/

youtube.com/watch?v=mN2O7pEJGZc

theguardian.com/business/2019/jan/05/global-economic-crash-2020-understand-why

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinity.org/markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let it all burn.

Good.

Attached: 1549680970985.jpg (1761x1089, 330K)

Dont matter. I gots me a white bitch and 10 babies wit her. Govt pays everything

Attached: IMG_20150117_142510.jpg (600x450, 55K)

Based answers. Don't let boomers con you into thinking all you need to do is learn a trade.

>our currency
What do you mean by "our", Peasant?

This.

This war is between the Jews and their financial sectors in America and with an up and coming ethnically homogenous insolated country.

The gooks are extremely ethnically loyal, and thus represent a deep threat to the jews. The chinese represent the biggest rival ethnic group to the jews now that the Europeans are good mixed zionist-christian goyim.

Attached: 1550578145768.jpg (467x700, 58K)

the absolute state of capitalism

turns out this guy was right all along huh?

Attached: Karl-Marx-Monument-Chemnitz-r-w1920-q75-m1442915800.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

That's what Debt Jubilee and printing money by decry (Fiat) is for. For Jewish Bankers anyway. For the Goyim? They get to go to war and or work to pay the debt and fight for their (((Masters))) shekel schemes.

C O P E

Attached: that-cozy-feel-when-youre-jewish-28849664.png (500x610, 124K)

Stock trading protip: If ticker LYG goes under $3.00 per share, buy all you can afford.

Pick #2, ticker IPGP. They make fucking death ray lasers. If and ONLY if this trade sanction shit gets fixed, buy it.

All in bitcoin.
Ready for this recession.

Why do you want to be a starving peasant so much?

Mark my words, the Chinese will eat you alive...right after they fucked the Britbongs into submission as revenge for the opium wars.

Attached: please.png (511x474, 226K)

Almost 40 years of large trade surpluses and it’s all debt. Add up all those surpluses and it it multiple trillions of dollars probably around ten trillion. You should be ashamed of yourself for denying the reality that the US trade deficit fueled China’s growth

Back in 1990, the Cold War had just ended, and America led the world. Our military dominance designed globalism and pushed for unimpeded Western transfer of industry to shitholes and demographic replacement of Whites. And we served as the world’s globalist whore, importing whatever trash others sought to throw at us.

As other nations rushed to export their shitskins, America was genociding its own people in favor of the turd world. This was planned to have carried on forever more but now that we have built up China, we can finally have a new enemy. Hypersonic missiles. Stealth fighters. Nuclear submarines. It militarized islands in the waters of our allies, while imprisoning 1 million Uighurs in re-education camps. Thank globalists for genociding Whites and creating global jihad and superpower China.

i love jews, can i become a jew?

>keep being a neet
>keep being an incel
sub-30 brainlet confirmed

And i'm fine with that, the ones that suck penis better will be the ones that survives the new yellow overlords.

>Apple stock down 15%
kek they know whats gonna happen when Trump plays his last ace

Economic collapse leads into war, god I can smell the warhammer 40k universe. It's coming.

Attached: siegetank.jpg (1605x730, 472K)

>40k
>Posts fucking starcraft picture
>Literally fucking says blizzard in the watermark

...ffs bro

Its classic /v/ bait.

so....inflation or deflation? i have a stockpile of cash that i need to do something with

Attached: beach cutie.jpg (681x1309, 318K)

Imagine working all day to prepare a sumptuous feast for yourself and your friends. And as you sit down to eat, someone comes in and destroys it all and kills all your friends, and you go to bed hungry. That's what war is like, little boy. Never hope for war.

There’s still time to invest in ammo, water, and dried refried beans

You are quite correct. I'm afraid, it is a feeling that man has forgotten. With hardship and weakness only then shall man be rebuilt and humbled. Sons of man have forgotten what struggle is like, what fighting for something is like. What caring for ones fellow neighbor of blood is like. War is a necessary evil. But it is not only man who acts on war.

The Fed will use NIRP and the Dow will be at 35,000 this time next year.

There is no difference, and only birgins care about them.

Good I hope they arrest varg again

the crash is coming next year. start saving money because tough times are coming.

Attached: Ignore the yield curve at your peril.webm (480x480, 1.25M)

warhammer its clear example of the nwo objetives...

-mass control system of totalitarism with unique religion and inquisition
-endless war against evry intelligent life form, dissident are just heretics
-citizens are meat for blender
-the god emperor

so... no great shakes

>Almost 1500 in savings
>Paid off one credit card
>Paying off my other one

All I'd have is student loans, my gym membership, and my car payment/insurance.

Ez pz good thing I'm trying to save for a house right before SHTF

you need to have enough savings that you could not work for 6 months

Once I have my credit cards paid down I'll have 12k of available money if needed.

The savings would cover my car+loans for about 5 months atm.

Plus my current area has a drug epidemic so there's plenty of jobs if you can pass a drug test.

Tender

We been in a retarded cycle since the fucking Iraq war. I can't wait to get that $1.2mill house for $500k soon.

bitcoinity.org/markets