Yang gang

Why the fk is everybody sleeping on Yang?

Attached: rsat-again-money-for-israel-yang-gang-get-that-bag-44456036.png (500x442, 105K)

Only fags and niggers vote democrat, and only retards support yang. Therefore, yang supporters are retarded nigger faggots. Kill yourself.

Because mershits are too retarded to vote anyone who doesn't worship Israel and guns

Because the yang shills stopped shilling

this fkin idiot man
he goes democrat cz he can t go republican because of trump

you're a retarded faggot shill in need of a suicide

You have to give up your guns though. So when the Chinese invade there won’t be any resistance.

on the guns thing i disagree ...no president is perfect and he seems ok to changing his mind on stuff if u bring enough evidence

>no president is perfect
that's exactly why trump will win re-election, thanks faggot. Yang won't win a single state in the primaries and you're a faggot.

Who needs 1000 neetbux anyway?

Attached: C57E78DE-999B-4222-AF5A-21C38B89DCBD.jpg (640x640, 55K)

if only fags and nigger vote democrat then why are the republicans focusing their efforts solely to get their vote?

probably because they already have the straight white male vote locked down.

gun ownership doesn't matter when the gun owners themselves are boomer cuckservatives that will never use it outside of hunting and just larp with it.

aham still 2019 and no wall aham

He gets no media attention and hasn't done anything since his Joe Rogan appearance to promote himself
He also keeps hovering around barely 1% in polling, won't place highly in Iowa, NH, or South Carolina, and has zero chance of being given the Dem nomination

yep, and there will never be any yangbux either. sorry kiddo.

Attached: dgfdfg.jpg (802x940, 163K)

you mean the one electorate that is declining in the country? great election strategy there by being both anti-white yet having only whites support you. can't wait for your boomer tears in 2020 when texas goes blue and you finally realize that nonwhites will always vote left no matter how many "Democrats are the real racists!" posts you make.

you're either not straight, not white, or not a male. which is it?

Anybody find it interesting that the shills have vpns that Jow Forums doesn't filter?
Makes you wonder if part of the money used to fund shills goes somewhere else.

Super unrelated but I wonder where most of Jow Forums's revenue comes from to stay afloat.
Really gets the noggin joggin.

brov i just think he has the best policies from all the other democrats

To add - had he not shilled his way to 65,000 individual donors, he would not even be invited to the first debate.

Attached: demnom51319.png (1065x793, 57K)

based and redpilled

what have republicans done for whites? im genuinely curious what you think they have done for us. no wall? no deporations? catch-and-release still happening? immigration not being restricted?
>but the economy!!!
yea and california has the 5th best GDP in the world, ask californians how that's going for them.

you didn't answer my question. you're not a straight white male so of course you're a fucking retard.

i am a straight white male asshat. but what honestly makes you think that republicans have the interest of us at heart?

Yang finally decided to stop paying people to associate himself with nazis. I'm only surprised it took him this long to realize it was a bad idea.

even if he doesn t win he will make the ppl think seriously about machines and robots stealing our jobs

It’s not about needs
It’s about wants

Attached: 5544E0D3-D7B1-425A-B459-666ABFD2D608.png (614x615, 552K)

The Yang Gang meme died in April. The Wave's over

Maybe. That depends on how well he affords himself at the debates, what questions they ask him, how many questions they ask him, and if he stubbornly hangs in the race like John Kasich did

Yang will probably last longer than Beto or Booker or some of the "bigger" names because he has nothing to lose.

What makes you think the democrats do? Because they are the first to straight up admit that they DONT. you’re a liar anyway, you’re either a faggot or a shitskin.

he seems a cool guy ...he doesn t lie and in all the interviews he has satisfying answers even on fox who seem to support him (at least Tucker)
trump answers were like: aha look at him he is ugly he won t win
then the WALL (that he didn t build)
trump era is fun not gonna lie... but we need to think about the 4th industrial revolution

Hahahaha what a fucking retard you are

Not enough money to shill anymore.

> Implies people would want to get rid of their freedoms for safety and security.

REEE FUCKING NORMIES SHALL NOT INFRINGE!

so you're telling me that i should continue supporting the republican party? at least the younger dems seem to realize that forever wars and dying for israel are bad.

and he is the only one that publicly supports poor-middle class white ppl

t. boomer on vpn who let millions of wetbacks into the country to mow his lawn and do the "jobs nobody wants to do"
the second amendment is useless if fat fucks like you never use it for it's actual purpose

If Beto and Booker both have 4th/5th place finishes in all the major starting states, they will drop out. Donors dry up - it starts to hurt their reputation and they have future political careers to think about.

Yang is just a businessman doing this for fun. He can stay in as long as he wants. I don't think you understand primaries.

yeah the support trump gives to israel kinda disgusts me idk why maybe cz i don t like to get fucked in the ass by other countires

>Drumpf can't get a few billion for le wall
>LET ME TELL YOU HOW YANG WILL GET A TRILLION FOR HIS GIBS, GOYS
This is why nobody takes you retards seriously. Yangbucks are more of a pipe dream than free healthcare, free college and free robot wives all rolled into one candidate platform.

Attached: 1555371277624.jpg (227x222, 6K)

let him be ... his first comment was "Only fags and niggers vote democrat, and only retards support yang" its like a cult u don t care about the others opinion ...what is this retard doing here on pol go back to r9k or r fkin incel

i'm still voting for that chink

Attached: 1553022157865.jpg (1024x992, 105K)

>fkin incel
Spotted the non-passable self-mutilator

Attached: 1555988212408.jpg (732x814, 166K)

I just felt the need to clarify

yeah trump is so bad he can t get a few billion lol
and remeber netflix and amazon one of the biggest companies didn t pay shit last year in taxes
if yang can implement taxing them one trillion is ok

A value-added tax comes with its own host of problems though and would face stiff opposition from both Dem and Repub traditionalists

u are cool.. that idiot just came on Jow Forums for the first time and started talkin shit cz his parents left him

yeah nigga but imagine u paying more taxes than multi billion corporations

federal taxes*

>if yang can implement taxing them one trillion is ok
Pipe dreams. Congress is owned by the corporatocracy, they set the rules, and there will never, ever be massive taxation on them. Congress won't allow it, no president will be able to pass it without turning over 2/3 of congress to people who received no donations from those companies.
I know you kids like your dreams, but come on, step back into the real world for just a moment and see how silly the idea of congress turning on their masters is and you can then understand modern politics for what they truly are.

Attached: 1496888436531.gif (569x617, 132K)

> Thinks I'm a Burger mutt with a VPN.

Sometimes you Americans can be really stupid, you know that?

Kick out the illegals, the ones with problems will take the jobs anyways.

Annnnnnd, another abandoned /yanggang/ thread once the sad reality of no corporate gibs is mentioned. RIP to the 100,000th shit thread on this insect faggot.

Yang is a faggot commie

Attached: 1552570714554.png (471x501, 145K)

Fuck yang pedo gang

Attached: 1551973321184.png (642x662, 475K)

Attached: 1552503938433.png (678x478, 454K)

Yang social credit gang

Attached: 3413424.png (1518x903, 124K)

Yang disarm goys gang

Attached: 26423.png (623x403, 58K)

being pro nigger is anti America though

It's called getting the black vote, and if anyone who's (((White))) does it, then we can start putting star badges on people.

because he stopped paying people to post shit

Attached: unknown.png (185x179, 42K)

because Yang gang was just discord tranny spam. Now they're all pushing the "Christianity is Jewish" meme.

>I have no idea why buying votes is bad
Maybe we deserve yang.