How do you get an ass like hers?

It think it's beautiful and I wish my gf had an ass like that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-213309_Gallery.jpg (600x1252, 523K)

stuff your faces until she looks like that and you look like this

Attached: 1385539847558.jpg (500x380, 56K)

Kek

>eat lot of fat
>try not to move too much

she just fat with really thight jeans, just find a fat girl and find a way to shove here in jeans 2 sizes too small

But it's a nice ass?

That's some fine ass.

Imagine the smell

That ass is mediocre, I’m a man and I have a much better ass

Haha

Eh average for a women

That girl is just overweight and not fit wearing tight pants

I'll give you the legit answer. There's several ways and I'll go from the best to the worst.

Ass exercises. Healthy and will increase ass size. Best option.

Implants. Fuckin easy. Will prolly make sitting more comfortable. No real downside after recovery.

The natural method, which is fucked. Sit loads while gaining weight. Sitting stimulates fat buildup in the ass. This is a long-term thing where you sit all day on purpose and gain weight slowly. You can lose weight later but the ass will stay somewhat fat. Not recommended due to health reasons but its a thing.

ba-bam. youre retards calling her fat. thicc as the most. her legs and arms are in proportion just fine. some girls get the genes, some have to do extra at the gym. its attainable natty

She has really short legs in proportion to the rest of her body

Obesity is disgusting.

>The natural method, which is fucked. Sit loads while gaining weight. Sitting stimulates fat buildup in the ass. This is a long-term thing where you sit all day on purpose and gain weight slowly. You can lose weight later but the ass will stay somewhat fat. Not recommended due to health reasons but its a thing.
Fucking hell that's a thing?? That's why I'm thin all over and fat in the butt and thighs. I've been sitting on my ass for 10h+/day for the last 15years

This. She is very oddly proportioned and I would not be surprised if she carries a gene for a form of dwarfism or something like that.

It's Friday, photoshop Friday.

Send us a pic of your ass and we will try our best.

Left one please.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-010506_Gallery.jpg (1058x1746, 944K)

Is that considered a pretty ass by American standard? How pathetic

Nah Dutch standard.

This.

Nah she looks tiny. Dutch standard is a nice amazon.

This

OP, I'm worried about you

Attached: disgusting.jpg (460x276, 27K)