I'm a lot more intelligent than you are

>I'm a lot more intelligent than you are

Attached: 20190513_200732.jpg (543x398, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrRVxflBzcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not white.

No, you aren't.

being good looking makes you 1000x more influential than being smart, would you take anything said by this gene-let seriously?

be honest

Vox gay is gay

No one ever said he was gamma boy.

i have many leather bound books

You're not white.

The cue ball has grown on me over the last few months. He speaks sense when he talks on Christianity and ethno-nationalism in europe.
IF he goes the full stream without getting all arrogant over his IQ, which I admit, isn't often.

I don't care what men look like because I'm not a massive faggot like you.
Wrong, all my ancestors came from europe and I have pink nipples.

This dude redpilled me on Peterson. I owe him a deal of gratitude for that. Also, he's cool with Owen Benjamin.

OP is a gamma.

>my ancestors came from Europe and I have pink nipples
I used to have a friend who said the same thing. He claimed that his fathers family descends from upper class Spaniards. His dad took a DNA test and it literally came out 56% white, lmao. He got a bunch of middle eastern, Indio, and black on it.

Was wondering when Owen Smith's cult would show up. What's your bear name you free thinker you.

Hey i'll join in.
I'm dangerous bear. Because i'm dangerous.

Anyone here watch Revenge of the Cis? They do a pretty good job roasting Vox everyday.

i wanna suck your big iq dick

K

At least I have hair, baldie.

Heh, I tried a few times but desu they're fucking retarded.

sometimes. i saw this yesterday. youtube.com/watch?v=hrRVxflBzcA

I figured it would just be christkikes into vox while everyone with a I over 80 hates him.. everyone. He looked like a fucking retard when he was debating JF I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't support jizzreal which I believe he was wearing an Israeli tv

He makes me laugh, gives me hope, and has done more for the JQ than anyone here. Hard to enjoy content these days. But sure, it's a cult. I'm CultyBear.

his meltdown beef with comicsgate was epic to behold

I don't follow e-celebs. Who is this guy?
Also is that photo green screened?

Hey Vox, who told you to move on on your video the other day? You got a handler just like Owen huh?