Kavanaugh siding with libshits against conservatives

>Kavanaugh siding with libshits against conservatives
What is his fucking problem?

Attached: file.png (774x456, 113K)

if shapiro doesnt like it then he's doing good work

Fuck big tech. Good move.

Supreme Court is a meme.

He had to follow his heart.

Supreme Court picks are supposed to be temperate and reasonable and this was the reasonable choice. Do not base your positions on whatever will make leftists seethe the most

You've been had. Trump is a Dem and always was.. You can research this. He's good friends with the Clinton's.

Fuck Ben Shapiro. Good move.

How is Apple conservative?
>globalist company
>child slave labor (Foxconn)
>homosexual CEO

contrary to poltards beliefs deciding on these cases is not cut and dry nor does it fall into "conservative" or "liberal" decisions every time

Remember when kavanaugh was literally hitler to the left

Attached: 1557669264550m.jpg (932x1024, 99K)

checked and /thread

Why would anyone want to defend any of the tech giants? Let them rot.

Good move. Fuck apple.

This. Besides, anything that makes Ben "Christ Killer" Shapiro upset is a good move.

Didn’t Apple help censor Alex Jones
Paid opposition he may have been, but it sets a precedent

this

Attached: 15359888049474.jpg (587x534, 85K)

Apple fucking sucks though and I agree with the ruling.

Conservatism =/= licking Steve Jobs rotting asshole.

Fuck Apple, they do have a monopoly.

apple can fuck itself.

this was the correct choice though.
Apple blatantly operates with a monopoly on the prices of applications they have in their store.
the "intermediary" bullshit they were peddling would only apply if the app store didn't take a cut of sales and if they didn't operate as a publisher.
because they do its total bullshit.
Kavenaugh made the correct call here.
Also fuck big tech

This news is a good thing though...Like incredibly good. Are you retarded, OP?

Attached: jew17.jpg (800x507, 78K)

Keep in mind he's not making any ruling whether this is right or wrong, only that the case has enough merit to move forward, which it obviously does.

>muh nigger cattle tools
get rekt faggot

This is a HUGE step in the right direction.
>tfw all the capchas I'm doing now will end up being absolutely useless for big tech.
Beautiful.

this

Attached: 171020_ntl_ben_shapir.jpg (250x357, 13K)

this

fuck apple and fuck big tech

Fuck Shapiro

Regulate all that shit

What exactly is wrong with this decision?

Ben is a Neocon. What a surprise.

Crapplefags die first.

You see the left defending the tech giants more than the right. Ben is a corporate nut hugging neocon. Fuck him.

Big Tech should be dismantled to prevent cyberpunk future. Look at Google, Amazon and Facebook and how much power over the world they have already

Maybe he actually saw the case at hand and made his decision?
This. "owning the libs" should be pretty low on the list of priorities of a supreme court justice

why is this a bad thing? Apple should be sued out of existence

Fuck big tech. Kavanaugh is based.

Attached: 1487370966960.jpg (960x463, 56K)

As if I needed more evidence Ben Shapiro is a liberal faggot trying to subvert us.
Read the fucking decision.

what is the class action law suit about?

>Apple is being held accountable for its actions
Based Kav. Fuck Shapiro.

Get the fuck back over to your echo chamber with the rest of your T_D faggots. I’m surprised you can even talk when you’ve got Trumps cock that far down your throat.

He’s fucking us and you fags won’t let your pride down enough to even look at things objectively. Sad fuck.

just look at this fucking kike...

Attached: 1549269905187.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Yep. Shapiro defended James Gunn keeping his job after those pedofile tweets were exposed. NEVER FORGET THAT!

this

Checked

Attached: bq-5cb7c81761e6b.jpg (1306x1121, 389K)

this

How is a lawsuit against Apple fucking us?

Shapiro is a Neocon, of course he doesn't like it.
Trump could literally suck his asshole inside out and Shapiro would complain that he didn't give him the reach around.

wait did he copy a nazi poster on purpose or are trump supporters really this retarded?

Attached: hitlerFreespeech30s.jpg (209x300, 24K)

Could i get a copy of jews 1 through 16?

This was my first thought

didn't know the tape on the mouth representing censorship was a nazi symbol?

Siding with Apple for what?

oh no, the catholic upsets the jew and won't protect trillion dollar corporations that pay no tax while jews bleed the country dry. i'm shocked

>he doesnt know Ben Garrison is a nazi
Fuck off newfag

my Jew series is a mix the cartoon stereotypes, random disgusting Jews in Israel and disgusting Israeli ghettos.

Attached: jew16.jpg (594x396, 123K)

>Oy vey, muh profits goyim
>What about muh capitalism, muh free market

Supreme Court Justices are not "supposed" to do anything more than interpret the Constitution in a manner consistent with the founders' intentions.

So you would have preferred he sides WITH apple, facebook, google, etc?

mfw irc comes back. 0 day warez.

Attached: sensiblechuckle.gif (500x400, 999K)

oH NO he fucked apple and just gave more power for consumers how horrible

Pretty sure the argument that Apple is anti-competitive is a non-partisan issue.

Laws need to catch up with tech and it isn't a partisan issue. Shapiro wants Kavanaugh to blindly side with corporations in the name of being Conservative.

I guess you never heard of activist judges. muh feelings over logic and reason

Stop being a corporate shill, fuck apple and fuck kike shapiro

I've heard of them and they should be thrown in prison.

fpbp

Yeah. Maybe he’s a populist bencher

Good. Ben as made known he is against trust busting.

Did Ben’s Apple shares take a hit or somthing?

Shapiro used to be very critical of Trump from 2016-2017. But he went full blown magapede from 2018 onward.

If I sell a product, why do I have to allow Goldberg to put his chinese app merchant shop in it?

Apple sucks, but they're in the right on this case.

Apple's stock prices might drop a bit. WHY WONT YOU THINK ABOUT WALL STREET!
Fuck Apple.

>1 post by this ID
>no link
>no archive
>literal (((Shapiro))) tweet
This thread will max out.

The supreme court interprets a lot more laws than just the constitution. In this case, they're dealing with whether Apple may be in violation of antitrust laws.

I wonder what his problem is also, maybe it's a Jewish Problem.

>He’s fucking us a
How so? This is based as fuck

The Supreme Court on Monday allowed an enormous antitrust class action against Apple to move forward, saying consumers should be allowed to try to prove that the technology giant had used monopoly power to raise the prices of iPhone apps.

The class-action lawsuit focuses on the fees that Apple takes on sales in its App Store, which millions of people use every day to download games, messaging apps and other programs. The company charges up to a 30 percent commission to developers who sell their products through its store, bars them from selling their apps elsewhere and plays a role in setting prices. App makers have long complained that the fee and other practices are unfair.

Oy vey! The goyim are suing a company! Such a shonda it is!

>not giving a billion dollar corporation what it wants isn't conservative t. (((shapiro)))

thank good brett is based and redpilled

supreme court isn't supposed to be political. he sided with his reading of the law.

this

fpbp

if jews are mad then good is being done

Always do the opposite of what kikes want you to do.
I don't even know what decision Kavanagh made, and I agree with it just from the way Shapiro is acting.

>the supreme court should uphold mandatory walled gardens
fuck off jew

fpbp

Apple users can now sue the Apple for monopolizing the Apple app store. why is this a bad thing?
Shapiro is just pissed because he hates antitrust actions.

The holy digits confirm.

Good fuck Apple

What happened to Ben with that BBC interview? Did he just have a bad day? It was so unlike him.

Apple is a left-leaning, democrat voting platform. Why the fuck would anyone side with Apple?
What, is the corporate cock so far down your throat you're too scared to even attack apple?

>But he went full blown magapede from 2018 onward.
Are you fucking braindead? He's still nevertrump and muh principled conservative kike bullshit. That he isn't wholly hostile to trump entirely every day doesn't make him a magapede. I (painfully) listen to his show on occasion... same ol same ol.

Attached: spicy.jpg (300x577, 30K)

>Kavanaugh siding with libshits against conservatives
The decision was regarding whether a lawsuit, which is alleging Apple Store is a monopoly, can go forward or not. It should be heard and decided on the merits.

Fuck big tech and fuck Shapiro.

Ben is mad because he was born ten years too late to really cash in on neoconservatism.

Shapiro is a manlet kike who can't even handle old man bants without storming off lol

The leftist judges always vote for their left wing activist stance regardless of what the law or constitution says. The right wing ones either cuck and vote left out of fear of being called partisan or they vote in accordance with the law and sometimes that favours the far left.

When the left takes every opportunity to change the country to be further left and the right never pushes back, ultimately the country will go left.

Attached: 1459208829601.jpg (550x512, 41K)

he is a dork, and too big of a dork to see his recent guilt is being manipulated against him by his own brain. he has mild trauma from all the shit he was put through and the retaliation against him for leading a perfect alter boy life. he is basically Stockholm syndrome-ing right now and siding with his captors.. to fit in.. that OR he interprets the law more correctly than the average mouth breathing fuck tard on these boards and it had nothing to do with politics.
either one.. kek =]

/thread

also fuck shapiro