"Straight" men:

"Straight" men:
>everything is rape these days!
"Straight" men when sorrounded by gays:
>d-don't touch me! I did not consent, that's harassment!

Heh...

Attached: harsh truth.jpg (720x465, 32K)

Why are you so obsessed with spreading HIV?
Leftism is a death cult

All they talk about is sex, so degenerate. Keep your kids away.

You know there's a correlation between homophobia and AIDS, right? That's right, the countries with the worst HIV epidemics are the ones with the most homophobic populations.

straight me don't go to gay bars unless they are closeted "straight" men

the correlation is that homos think they don't need condoms, spreading shit like HIV like crazy, then BiFags spread it to straight people and straight people get angry at gays for spreading HIV like retarded faggots.

Wait, I thought leftists hated these stereotypes of faggots, now they're using them to push other leftist agendas.

Attached: cant stop the honk.png (325x325, 138K)

I actually do go to straight bars to get my confidence up before going to regular bars

Did you know over 6 million Jews died in the holocaust?

What? Why would I ever go to a gay bar?

Why would a straight man go to a gay bar? Anyways, men have stopped courting, or even interacting, with women so who cares. No women are being harassed anymore and everyone will die alone. So stop your whining.

Jokes on him, I always respond to attention at gay events/bars. I love toying with little twinks' hearts.

I would fuck you up if you touch me, faggot

Nothing is about principle. It's all about whatever fits the argument right now. It's not about truth, it's just about winning the argument and life is just a game.

This. My nephew is gay and I love the little shit like he’s my own. I support him at Pride and love to get cruised by all the older bears and daddies. Gay men are such whores. But it makes my self-esteem glow for a few days. Apparently I’m A+ daddy material.

I would expect to be propositioned in a gay bar though. Unlike women, who think being propositioned in any context is some kind of sexual harassment. Or, more to the point, that the wrong man doing it is sexual harassment and the right man doing it is the best day they've had that year. We're supposed to just magically know if we're the right man or not with 100% accuracy, because...I don't know, women seem to have lost their social skill at dealing with something that is objectively their problem both biologically and socially. Women now use ghosting as their primary way of managing the sorting of potential mates when in the past they would have, through their life, developed significant social skills for dealing with these situations.

There's another facet here too: choosing a target of activism which is inherently impossible to reach. That in itself could be part of their strategy, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy that men will be rejected by women. They've taken something that can't change and made it the target of their advocacy because they know it will let them continue in one political direction literally forever. Men can certainly be oppressed and threatened but it's biological impossibility that all of them would give up on reproducing enough to reach the impossible goal of only-the-right-man-ever-propositions-you.

Attached: 1552883820322.jpg (717x1012, 176K)

And why, pray tell, would straight men go to a gay bar?

Sigh...

What

You sound pretty gay yourself.

Nah. Family is family. I support my nephew and have some fun along the way.

If I went to a gay bar I'd absolutely expect to be hit on. I've been hit on by men a few times in public and I've always found it flattering. I just tell them that I'm flattered, but I'm not interested in men and it's never been an issue. It's probably a bit different for women due to the difference in physical strength between men and women, but I can't imagine a public place that wouldn't throw out a man if they crossed the line with a woman.

Gays commit more rape than straight men. Gays clearly don’t understand consent.

Left can’t meme.

AIDS is proof God is Just and Righteous

>Straight men
>Going to a gay bar
user, I...

Gay "men"
>OH EM GEE IM SUCH A FAGGOT xDDDD
Gay "men" after being called a faggot
>OH EM GEE THATS SO HATEFUUUUUULLL-UHHHHHH OH MY GOD-UUHHH CALL THE POLICE-UHHHHH

>"Straight" men when sorrounded by gays:
>>d-don't touch me! I did not consent, that's harassment!
This right here is a realistic scenario. Last I was surrounded by faggots I yelled "I did not consent."
Shit thread. Kill yourself. It's pronounced sah-gay.

Almost like everybody hates the fags because all of them have aids?

Attached: 857C04A4-1A76-40E5-85DC-DC63984799AC.png (600x600, 381K)