Why Christianity is immoral

The problem with Christianity lies when people say that their "God" is fully good and you cannot question his actions never. That would be all good if the God committed all kinds of good throught the whole Old and New Testament, however, as we can see in these passages, there is something really fucked up about all this shit:
>Genesis 6
>Exodus 11
>Numbers 31:15-18
>Joshua 6:21
>1 Samuel 15:3
>2 Kings 15:16
>Hosea 9:11-16,13:16
>Deuteronomy 20:16-18
And so on... So what is your justification behind all this shit? Can you honestly make me believe that Christianity is not a kike religion?

>Inb4 but Christianity is based and redpilled
Yeah for literally commanding us to kill children, right. Of course, I know that many Christians don't know this stuff, however, if we are going to keep religions alive, then we must abandon all Abrahamic religions at once.

Attached: abraham_1.png (610x498, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Ng7unSFct8
psychohistory.com/articles/the-history-of-child-abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yawn. sage

No the problem with religion in general is that
the acceptance of the possibility of a better existence after death gives an excuse to ignore the quality of life one is living in

Abrahamic religions are satanic cults.

Attached: 1525554031541.png (645x656, 1022K)

Does that really apply to all religion, or does it only apply to Abrahamic ones? There is a clear difference between an Abrahamic violent religions, and much peaceful pagan religions.

Indeed, they are all cults that need to be abolished. They might say based stuff about degeneracy, they may say everything that seems based....

But they aren't based. And they are not even redpilled. It's all about worshipping the fucking kikes.

You're just mad people won't listen to your faggotry.

Maybe the ones that don't have some version of "life after death".

Oh look, a challenger appears! Now tell me what is the God's justification behind all these killings in the verses I've mentioned?

Why? I don't take orders from you.

I've asked a clear question. In order to prove your religion to be true, you must tell me what was the reason your God commanded his followers to kill all those people. That's all I ask from you, and I hope you understand.

>In order to prove your religion to be true
I don't care to prove it. You wouldn't believe in it even if I did.

Answer the fucking question you retard. I am not here to start believing in Christianity, I am simply asking you for a justification behind these killings.

Nah.

>According to my subjective morality Christianity is immoral
Wow where do you get your morals from kike?,

Why is my morality considered subjective? What exactly makes it subjective? Is it because I do not have any God that I want to follow?

Hes God
He's the sovereign one of all life (that he created)
We are his property and he can do as he wish, and you literally can't do anything about it.
Entire cities erased by fire?
Shouldn't have been sodomites of the highest order.
God is hardcore and he does hardcore things, pussy bitch Serb

And what does he says about non-believers in him? How are they treated in the Bible if I may ask?

How is your morality objective? What is the basis for you claiming that your ideology should be applied universally? For Christians, that God has established something as right and good makes it universally moral, but you have no such conduit for universal application of your morals, thus your morals are subjective.

Oh ok, so you are gonna believe blindly to what your Kike God says? Fair enough brainlet, but remember, the only true objectivity can be found anywhere except Abrahamic religions.

Attached: NOT EVEN ONCE.jpg (984x728, 157K)

>What exactly makes it subjective?
If I comes from man then it's Not objective, its subjective to that person's own opinions and beliefs
>Is it because I do not have any God that I want to follow?
When morality it established by a outside source other than mankind (ei God) then it's objective, it isn't derived from man but from a source beyond.

>But me no believe in no guds
That's fine

>The bible
>A collection of events and history between God and the ancient Hebrews (and other groups of people) that spans thousands of years
>Boohoo bad things happen
Hey, we live in a shitty reality, everyone makes fun of the Christian God for being weak and compassionate but then cry a river when they read that the Hebrews where sent to kill all thier enemies to the last beast and child.

Ultimately those people deserved what was comming to them, they created they're own clown world and that shit needs to be removed via a flood.

Attached: nerd.png (607x608, 380K)

Yeah, you are just muttering gibberish at this point. 3/10.

Attached: Only_Valid_Solution.png (600x300, 281K)

LMFAO, who gives a shit about "morality"? that shit is all made up., There's only power, kill or be killed. Predators and prey.

If so, then prove that your God exists. I will fucking wait. Also:
>Hey, we live in a shitty reality, everyone makes fun of the Christian God for being weak and compassionate but then cry a river when they read that the Hebrews where sent to kill all thier enemies to the last beast and child.
That is all good, however, why did God commanded Abraham to murder his own child for no reason?
Yeah sure, believe in that kike God that will save you in afterlife.

I will and someday you should stop larping.

If so, then go out there in the woods and you will be crying to come back once a lion grabs your ass, bitch. And even if it's all made up, does it really matter? I swear that some people use this argument that morality doesn't exist as an excuse to commit some nasty shit.

>Meme flag

>That is all good, however, why did God commanded Abraham to murder his own child for no reason?
Nigga do you know what foreshadowing is?

Also, he wanted a son more than anything. He was being tested to see if he wanted to keep his son more than follow the God that gave him his son in the first place.

>why did God commanded Abraham to murder his own child for no reason?

It was a shit-test, God stopped Abraham at the last second didn't Him? so it's all good baby-bay-beh.

>Yeah sure, believe in that kike God that will save you in afterlife.

Well, the Pagan gods don't give a fuck about us that much i can tell you. Jesus is the only one that does.

Attached: bronze-jesus1.jpg (400x527, 145K)

All religious doctrine contains questionable passages.

It’s just that over time people have adapted over time in western society.

Now we have rule of law instead of public stoning.

>Islamic States
They have adapted in a backwards direction and now use sharia law in a form of theocracy.

Jews and Christians have at least adapted to western society as opposed to those dune coons

Attached: E00FB5FE-047B-4AAC-A834-8CB540225C78.jpg (499x666, 51K)

You cant be christian and be based christianity is poison suicidal cult against a peoples economical political and social gain

I don't need excuses, i simply don't give a shit. I'll just do it, and that lion can go fuck itself i'll piledrive him long dick style.

THE DEVIL IS LIKE A LION LYING IN WAIT PROWLING FOR PREY TO DEVOUR.

So fucking what? i'll throat fuck him/her/it to death.

The reason God gave the command to Abraham was to show Abraham that He was a different God from the false ones that Abraham knew in Sumeria who actually required the sacrifice as well as making Abraham make the decision of what was most important to him, God or his family.

>If so, then prove that your God exists. I will fucking wait. Also:
Aquinas five cosmological arguments is the proof using logic and reason
Of we can establish beyond a shadow of a doubt that certain things work in specific ways, we can reason our way to the necessity of a godlike being.
why did God commanded Abraham to murder his own child for no reason?
Did you not read the story?
It's was a test, God wanted to see just how committed Abraham was.
He didn't disappoint,not only that, but that event was foreshadowing for the sacrifice of Christ.
I'm assuming you Are a atheist, these topics we speak about have been going back and forward since mankind could reason and think.

Attached: 937022603875860480(1).jpg (826x1024, 193K)

>That is all good, however, why did God commanded Abraham to murder his own child for no reason?
Did you forget the part where He stopped Abraham, and provided a sacrificial ram with a crown of thorns instead?

PERON PERON PERON, LA PATRIA TE RECLAMA Y EL PUEBLO SIEMPRE LLAMA PARA SU SALVACION.

Wasn't God supposed to be all knowing? If he is, then he didn't need to test him.

PERON PERON PERON, DESDE QUE VOS TE FUISTE TU PUEBLO VIVE TRISTE SIN FE Y SIN ILUSIÓN.

God says X you do Y don't ask why it's probably a shit test.

VAMOS PERÓN LA PUTA MADRE
FUERA M*CRI GATO TRAIDOR DE LA PATRIA
HASTA LA (V)ICTORIA SIEMPRE

Why do atheists like to castrate themselves?

Attached: 1557159710414.jpg (1024x784, 134K)

EA EA EA EPA EPA PE PE

Up until that point child sacrifice was so completely commonplace that it was institutionally and religiously enshrined. That moment was the beginning of the end of that sort of thing and even though it still goes on today, Christians have always been and still are the driving force behind ending these sorts of things.

Attached: Abraham.jpg (541x768, 30K)

So he got transgender surgery and a late-term abortion? I thought this is what liberals wanted?

>Being this retarded about God
Hand over the fedora, kiddo, you haven't earned it yet.

Attached: 1555978203067.jpg (474x450, 22K)

I am not an atheist, currently undecided to what actually follow. However, I think anyone with a proper human mind can understand that genital mutiliation is a part of mental illness, just like when you want to cut of your healthy arm, same with genitals,

Why do you fucking assume that I am an atheist? I am not, I am just not sure what religion to follow at the moment, and that surely isn't your Kike cult about worshiping Jews and their YHWH

And the problem with atheism is that if there is no afterlife then the only sin is in getting caught.

Attached: Christ and Angels.jpg (300x249, 20K)

Only shitskin semitez.like your jewish semitoc prophets practiced child sacrifice

ARGENTINOS ARGENTINOS ARGENTINOS, SOLAMENTE EL REGRESO DE PERON. HARA QUE RETOMEMOS EL CAMINO, AQUEL CAMINO DE RECUPERACION, VOLVEREMOS A TENER NUEVAS CONQUISTAS Y OTRA VEZ VOLVERA A BRILLAR EL SOL, AQUEL SOL DE LOS DIAS PERONISTAS, QUE ERAN UN CANTO AL TRABAJO Y AL AMOR.

My dad came here from DR, we didn't have a lot of opportunities, what else was i supposed to do?

Pretty sure the Nordic Pagans drowned kids in bogs and shit.

Seriously, i think this shit was widespread back in the day among Pagans.

>Serbia
Every soldier killed in your wars was sacrificed to some ideal by the community including the parents.
Abraham didn't know until he was put in the situation and his role was to teach the world.

Religion has literally been the fight between mental illness and willpower.

You cut your balls off?

Well he doesn't have some fucking moral code, what did you expect? You do not need God for you to have a proper moral code.

Abraham is a shitskin false prophet death to shitskin gods

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-23-14-25-45.png (720x1280, 1.09M)

If you domt worship semites you're an atheist, who doesn't have faith in his religion!!

Until i know you got some balls and some juice in them, there'll be no alliance between us. Juan will go with you, he'll tell me if you got something down there.

I fail to see the benefit of cutting one's balls off, why do this? Why are atheists the most likely to do this?

Hey i'm into men, men proving themselves.

Go to bed Jose, you are drunk.
Why should I worship sandniggers and their fake religion?

In the "holy scriptures" "God" throws tantrums like a fucking child
If that's their idea of God I don't believe it
God can suck the hair off my dick

Oh you're such a fucking square, it's two-thousand-nineteen-fucking-nine darling, everyone's chopping their balls off!

I'm through with that demon drink, Hallelujah! it's a sober life for me bud, S-O-B-E-R sober.

heaven on earth WHEN

It depends who defines good and evil, if you go by biblical standards it's not evil, but by secular standards it would be considered evil. You can hold whatever type of morality you want making it subjective, but you can hold objective morality within the confines of your own subjective morality.

What is God according to Christianity and/or you?
What does satanic mean?

I was being sarcastic death to sandnigger faiths

Only.semitic faiths believe in their religion!!! Hindus dont believe in their faith, buddhists don't believe in their religion!!

Where do you stand on the following:

Homosexuality

Abortion

Race realism

Promiscuity

And feminism

All religion is immoral yet moral at the same time.
You should follow the non aggression principle instead
youtu.be/2Ng7unSFct8

That's nonsense, you're telling me Nordic Pagans didn't unironically believe in Valhalla back in the day?

OP do you know what god is?

Also your whole critique is centered around your hate for jews.

That's nonsense, you don't fuck with me i'm still going to fuck with you what are you a faggot? it's the empire of man, and who's the man? me, that's who.

Ur-uh-gay nigger

I was being sarcastic, of course all other faiths firmly belive in their religion

It means going to Hell forever.

God is God.

American whores still practice child sacrifice. It was even more common before reliable contraceptives, the welfare state, a strong institution of marriage and the tremendous material wealth bought on by the industrial revolution. Kids are expensive and were more often not worth the investment especially if it was a girl or the father wasn't often around. It's the main reason that European populations stayed so low for all of those centuries. Usually new mothers just left the infants exposed to the elements or at the bottom of the hole in the ground the everyone shit in.

Attached: Women dont listen to em.png (643x341, 19K)

Why don't you like balls? because that's something you ain't got baby, i got tons of them, balls everywhere, balls to spare!

People are fucking stupid, yeah no shit you discovered a whole new continent and several previously unknown animal species.

European populations stayed low due to wheat being the.most caloric food per sqacre that was farmed and the yield was.very low.

If rice was cultivated on a mass scale european populations would be much higher

Sometimes aliens visit Earth amd they claim they are God to trick Earth humans into compliance.

Only idiots fall for them.

God, our real God, the creator of the universe, would never want you to kill your son or to cut off your genitals.

Also, we were created to the likeness of our real God. It follows from this that anything that looks different or alien cannot be our real God.

In any case, there are benevolent and more advanced aliens, and they will destroy bad aliens.

>So what is your justification behind all this
This has to be the weakest bait I've seen in a long time.

> Killing degenerates is wrong
Gas yourself (((you)))

LMFAO, what God retard? Nature doesn't give a fuck about any of us.

Homosexuality is a mental illness that is mostly caused by sexual abuse in the early childhood. You can see what I mean by this by simply looking at the fact that there are many gay parents who sexualize their children to the point I considered to be a sexual abuse which can damage the life of a child. The solution to this is a medical treatment, and reason why I hate Abrahamic religions on this statement is because they order a death for all of them, they never specify on what grounds is it moral to kill a gay man who simply wants to live a normal life, or a literal abomination that you can see on a pride parade.

Abortion for me is really simple: If a baby is a product of incest and if it has some sort of deformation, then it must be aborted.

Race is real. If race isn't real, why does racism exist nigga?

First time hearing that, what a hell is that?

Good for first and 2nd part partially, but literal hell in 3rd. Seriously, if we are going to be real here, a women can only apply for a job after 16 since their child's birth, and before that, she must teach that same child all the necessary skills so it can be independent for himself while mother and a father are at work. As for politics, it only needs to just teach women how to use logic, since it's a man's fault after all for not improving women's brain that is capable enough to comprehend the political situation in our society.

Grains are terrible nutrition, paleo is the way to go.

Why do anything at all?

And if you where capable of looking into the future (which clearly you aren't) you would realize there isn't one because AI/Singularity and Death Of The Universe due to entropy. It's all a big joke.

All struggle is in vain. It's all vanity.

How are the idolaters degenerates retard?

>tell me what is the God's justification behind all these killings in the verses I've mentioned?
Ok, here's a saying you'll understand.

> "He who holds the biggest stick makes the rules."

How about another:

> "It makes society a better place."

Why not off these degenerates? Why let them stay around and infect the ideology of our country like they're currently doing? Why use half measures against them, when making their acts a capital offense is a much more effective method of handling the situation?

> "But muh feels!"
Get over it. It works much better than some pacifist way of life. Why don't you actually try acting like they flag you're currently attempting to portray?

Attached: Make A Stand.jpg (600x783, 64K)

It's whatever the fuck whoever says it is.

>another memeflaggot-made Christian-Atheist-Pagan D&C thread
>the same philosophically empty arguments as last time

I cordially invite you to fuck off and die, Schlomo.

HA! fucking unaware pleb, you're not a real man. I am, i know for a fact it's all in vain and i act accordingly. You are nothing, i'll squash you like a bug. I'll casually devastate your kingdom.

It's literally a kike religion, you fucking moron. Your ancestors were forced to convert into it, how you cannot understand that?

All struggle against The Void is in vain, we were born to suffer unless you're a fucktard little retard in which case you're bound to have a decent time with family and friends.

Sorry thiswas meant for youChild sacrifice in the past was common across all time and cultures in one form or another. It's still common in China and the west in the form of abortion. The only reason African and Latin America right now is because Christian missionaries told them that they couldn't BBQ their babies for a snack anymore.

psychohistory.com/articles/the-history-of-child-abuse/

Attached: donate to africa.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

>Christianity is immoral
>posts a bunch of old testament

Attached: Erasmus.png (289x178, 121K)

Well isn't Old testament more important than the New one?

>forced to convert into it
Besides a handful of times most willingly converted it was a rule upheld by the Catholics of all people for centuries.

I dont practice it but grew catholic. If there is a great man who in his righteous and loving life we should imitate and aspire to be like that should be Jesus.