So is Azelia Banks honorary anglo?

So is Azelia Banks honorary anglo?

Attached: 1543927425.jpg (885x560, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nigger calling a potato’s genes defective
lolwat

Kek

Lmao

Attached: 1544181595862.jpg (214x236, 10K)

How will the Irish ever recover?

To put it simply, they cannot

Absolutely based!
You’re a funny guy glownig

Sure. For $49.95 I'll send her a certificate and some literature.

the sheer volume of contribution from the irish to literature, mathematics, and science puts them above every other european ethnicity except the english, french, (former) italian, german, scandis and swedes. About equal to scots. The rest of you have contributed fuck all

Attached: psc.jpg (600x900, 53K)

(((Jewish))) media outlets have always loved to slander the irish, because along with the italians, they've formed criminal organizations and legitimate organizations which rivalled the jews. Catholic irish lawyers were the only thing standing against jews in courts against immigration and degeneracy laws in 60s and 70s while protestants were busy sucking their dad's nutsack.

You all hop on the bandwagon to feel better about yourself but the fact is that celtic, andlo, and germanic mixture stock btfo the entire world consistently.

fucking based.

there is officially two black girls i will fuck now (candace owens is still my #1 niggerfu).

Attached: 684568456.jpg (387x468, 24K)

bitch probably just ate a bad shamrock shake

if that is true, then why did jewish movie studios make so many movies that glorified italian and irish criminals?

Attached: 56835684.jpg (736x1035, 109K)

Why even niggers hate irish? Is it some stereotype from 19th century english propaganda or they have some real-life issues with other people?

This, pol is seriously fucking beyond salvation when siding with a neggress over Irish.

that thing is talking about defective genes?

>pot calling the kettle a nigger
Jesus Christ this timeline.

>no influence
>St Patrick's day celebrated by every fucker whose family may have brushed past an Irishman 200 years ago
>no St Nigger's day

She's right, but blacks and irish are still better than Jews.

She says they have no influence when they're the second biggest group of whites in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if one of ancestors was raped by an Irishman and she's carrying his DNA.

Attached: saoirse-ronan-01.jpg (560x802, 56K)

no, anglos are honorary niggers.

Anglos love the Irish now. It was the (((elite))) who played us against eachother to begin with

I would never side with a nigger over an Irishman. Now fuck off.

half of my ancestors are irish.
i don't consider myself irish, or respect their traditions.

americans will still speak with an irish accent, drink at the irish bar, and support irish sports teams 150 years after stepping off the boat at ellis island.

Attached: 8735683568.jpg (640x638, 54K)

>don't you have a famine to go die in
6.9/10

dont worry micks, she will surely be raked across the coals in the media, her fans will abandon her, her reputation will be tainted in her industry, be shunned from the public sphere, and have long diatribes written about her in the news and on the internet by social justice minded people concerned with racism. after all that's what happens nowadays when you say something even slightly racist.

...right?

Well, there are parts in the NE where Irish Catholic families interbreed and are still entirely Irish after hundreds of years.

Attached: 636626722826639013-AP-People-Conan-O-Brien-85952068-1-.jpg (540x405, 24K)

based conan is the one irishman i actually like.

Youre an ancestor cuck dude, nothing to be proud of. Youre not alone at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

She "apologised" and it was all forgotten a couple days later. A high-profile person on twitter, making offensive, inflammatory comments about an entire ethnic group. Got away with it. No witch hunt, not even a warning from the authorities.

Now if I made a Twitter account and merely posted the words "fuck niggers", not even maliciously, in complete jest, I could expect a knock at the door within 24 hours.

Attached: e0a.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

Ughhhhhhhh I love her, bros.

Attached: 20181011-CELXXX.COM-Azealia-Banks-Nude--1-1024x1820.jpg (1024x1820, 87K)

>Anglos love the Irish now
Lovely to hear that, mate.

Attached: 94582e17e6519ad968ca84e80aad8eac.jpg (723x1023, 71K)

That's unfortunate.

But all of the relevant Irish in history were actually Anglos, members of the Protestant Ascendancy that the modern Irishman otherwise loves to hate

It's OK though, we ANGLO folk are now well-accustomed to the Hibernianiggers' hypocritical ways

she is pretty hot

Hell, no. She is a subhuman who sacrifices chickens to whatever shit tier god those losers worship. As shitty as some Irish are, they are all a million times better than some loser black female who is mentally ill, stupid, bitter, and angry.

she's a fucking ape in a wig