MIKE ENOCH DOXXED

MIKE ENOCH
they all promote trump , i have to wonder if the whole (((alt right))) thing is a jew OP to elect trump and get support for trump and for israel, which i have felt all along, and trump appointing all these ehigh level kikes just confirm it for me

1.bp.blogspot.com/-HHc2sydFFP8/WJT-XxAZuHI/AAAAAAAAANw/iysf42nZjY4Z15qA6TzKfzvCsW08vt-8gCLcB/s1600/thpentheroo.jpg

Michael-Enoch-Peinovich:
majorityrights.com/uploads/TRS-Michael-Enoch-Peinovich-SHsGbt-BdNI-01m16s.png

" Enoch was the man responsible for “heilgate” by throwing up the Roman salute for the MSM cameras at NPI(The organizers of NPI would have to have known his identity. Richard Spencer and anyone else involved.
).So we have the man largely responsible for rallying the “alt right” around the Trump campaign, and then the same man is responsible for giving justification for Trump disavowing them."

"Note: The name 'Pejnovic' has a diaspora in 20 countries around the world and has its highest concentration in Zagreb, Gospic and Klenovac, Croatia. It is found in small numbers in Peru, the United States and the Russian Federation. 'Peinovich' is a Russian-Jhewish variant that found its way into the diaspora of the United States and Argentina."
"Of particular significance is Peinovich’s relationship to Kyle Bristow. Bristow is the Executive Director of Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas, Inc., an Alt-Right organisation that advocates on behalf of Alt-Right figures and coordinates legal services for them. Peinovich joined its board of directors on 11 December 2016, joining five lawyers, and law student, and a journalist who were already on the board of directors there. I presume they too might like everyone to believe that they didn’t notice anything?

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gW8urfSFqL8
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/trs_founder_michael_enoch_peinovich_exposed_as_being_a_russian_jew_16012017
hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/yes-andrew-weev-auernheimer-is-a-self-admitted-jew/
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
realmoarpheus.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/road-to-power-14.jpg
spokesman.com/stories/2018/jan/14/sandpoint-racist-flyer-suspect-identified/
realmoarpheus.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/little-rhodes-1.jpg?w=740
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
archive.is/zPtnX
insidetheeyelive.com/direct-line-with-putin-andrew-weev-auernheimer-itel-4-18-15/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/trs_founder_michael_enoch_peinovich_exposed_as_being_a_russian_jew_16012017
Always keep the context in mind: “Mike Enoch” had no problem putting OTHER PEOPLE at risk when he ran to the front of the stage at the NPI conference, posed for the cameras, and did a “Sieg Heil.” Later on in a podcast he and his collaborators encouraged others to use the “Roman Salute” in public as a symbol of defiance.
But of course “Mike Enoch” doesn’t eat his own dogfood – he wants YOU to be a “neo-Nazi” in public, while he goes to great lengths to hide his own identity, his Jewish wife, his multi-racial family, and his job at a New York City publishing company.

And when he is caught, and his own identity and career are at stake – he denies everything – he throws his fellow TRS people under the bus, and begs the Jewish media like Salon.com to cover for him

Another one of key significance is Peinovich’s connection to Andrew ‘Weev’ Auerenheimer. Weev is the person who basically did a significant amount of work on the TRS website in order to ‘secure’ it. At some point between 2014 and 2017, the Paypal donations on that site were deactivated and only the Bitcoin donations remained. If Weev was the one who implemented that change, did he not notice the email address linked to their Paypal account was a glaring giveaway about who Mike Enoch really is? But if he did notice the disturbing truth, why did he not alert anyone? Many people could speculate.

bamp

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

Gtfo morpheus, you fat fuck.

You realize being married to a jew and being around her jew family is what made him hate jews right?

bump

Was TDS on therightstuff dot biz extra spicy today? It's the free show, I'll have to check it out.

_Promove hollywood Nazism: Prevent the debate about Jewish supremacism from becoming mainstream by associating it with the (FALSE) primary racist type of skinheads and dailystormer

Attached: hey_weev_watcha_doin.jpg (704x912, 198K)

Well, let’s see. We know for a fact that Anglin used to publish Joshua Goldberg, and we now know that not only is Goldberg Jewish, but he’s anti-white (and anti-Muslim) and his fake personas were being publicized by Rita Katz of SITE Intel as both an “anti-semite neo-nazi” as well as a “radical anti-semite ISIS terrorist.”

There’s the fact that Anglin was a full on philo-semite and anti-white and within 2 months decided to go “full fascist.”
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gW8urfSFqL8 [Open]

there mike enoch , TheRightStuff jumps to defend Anglin and the (((Daily Stormer))) when they are criticized. They call themselves “sister sites” and do fundraisers together. (((Daily Stormer))) is for the young kids and the lower IQ, while TRS is for 20s/30s and people who went to college.
But they are part of the same team: fake “Nazis,” trolls that attack anyone who won’t pretend to be “hardcore” – and of course, both are run by Jews (like Andrew “weev” Aureinheimer and Enoch himself) or people who are awfully close to Jews.
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/trs_founder_michael_enoch_peinovich_exposed_as_being_a_russian_jew_16012017

There’s “weev” – whatever exactly that is to be
weev is Anglin's main man. He moves, talks, looks and acts jewish. Auernheim is a jewish name. Hewrote this before going to prison (from which he managed to get out veeery early...): "Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way boughtfrom the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many“journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case."
hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/yes-andrew-weev-auernheimer-is-a-self-admitted-jew/

wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
There Scott rhodes (real name :Scott platek) .

Platek was busted leaving flyers promoting the DailyStormer at high schools and parking lots.

realmoarpheus.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/road-to-power-14.jpg
spokesman.com/stories/2018/jan/14/sandpoint-racist-flyer-suspect-identified/
"Platek" is a jew surname.
realmoarpheus.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/little-rhodes-1.jpg?w=740

Scott platek also paid for the (((Patrick Little))) robocall in an attempt to spread Little’s brand.
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

there Eric Striker

leave him alone, jew.

This is all old news lad.
Today, the guys made fun of Ben Shapiro. (((Ben)))'s awful. It's really funny when they impersonate him.

Attached: 1557513116363.jpg (1200x649, 871K)

These idiots don’t promote Trump, they’re well poisoners.

Enoch was doxed like 3 years ago you retard

The dupes who didn't have the discernment, stones or principles to write him off two years ago when it came out he was lying without a good reason to do it about having a jew wife in the bedroom are not going to do write him off now.

So? There will always be some people around who didn't hear about it and who might be interested in learning the truth.

Good one.

Attached: 1557009179441.png (1152x948, 567K)

>i have to wonder if the whole (((alt right))) thing is a jew OP to elect trump and get support for trump and for israel
>that memeflag
wew lad

Attached: 1557089439029.jpg (990x682, 346K)

>having candles and a Russian last name means you're Jewish

welcome to 2016 you moron

Varg was unironically right about the ((alt-right)).

The "movements" that are open and promotes or demands people show up in public rallies are always staged by the police.

They do this to get pictures and information about the people who think along those lines, especially those who think like that and are willing to show their face in public with the connotations that it might bring.

You see, the people who sit alone in their basements and dont form communities doesnt represent a threat.

People who tries to form communities does represent a threat.

Thus they intentionally create these orgs and movements to weed out those willing to join a public org. So that they can persecute them legally, and they can fuck you good through the legal system.

The first thing to look for if you are joining a group or trying to find friends is to look for people who are NOT public about these views.

Find people who are anti-zionist, anti-christians and straight up anti-semites - and you are less likely to run into such an org.

Attached: varg.jpg (1000x667, 158K)

yes , varg is most based white man in earth

Pee Pee Poo Poo Pee Pee Poo Poo

Daily Stormer is still the best website on the internet.

OP is a paid shill purposely sowing division. His accusations are debunked by looking at the actions of Mike. He's pro white. Fuck off OP, you're a niggerfaggot.

Varg is right, Christian "nationalists" are a tool for the Jews even if they don't realize it..

Attached: 1544853307762.jpg (397x407, 27K)

Attached: 1553334405233.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

bump

they suported trump since 2015

>His
source?

WEEV
expong the octoroon (((Weev))), the master web-technician of TRS and the Daily Stormer.
Here’s a link to archived copy of Weev’s OKCupid profile where he states that he’s an “ethnic Jew of Bavarian origins”. You have to scroll down pretty far. The profile is a pre-prison snapshot (as noted by the “Last Online” date). ( archive.is/zPtnX
Weev looks like a jews,sounds like a jew, and behaves like a jew,also he mentioned on a podcast that he has many jewish friends.Another (((Frank Collin))) type clown nazi,designed to make whites look bad.I remember those fliers this jewboy printed a while ago, ”global white supremacy”wtf, i don’t wanna rule over the other races,i don’t wanna have anything to do with them.It’s good that the daily shill got shut down it was controlled opposition from the get go.The negro-mongoloid Anglin jailbait may not be a jew but his actions prove he’s a jew puppet by having as his website manager a jew,weev,also by defending the jew mike peinovich proves again that he’s just into white nationalism for shekels.
Recently, someone who is known as the ultimate sleaze persona of “the Internets”, a Jew by the name of Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer, aka Weev, has been been making the rounds as advocate for White ethnicity. Much of this is simply a fraud: Weev was one of the most notorious “anti-Semite hunters” of the early to middle 2000’s.

>He and his gang of Internet stalking an cyber-harassing trash were one of the more effective trolling gangs who collaborated or worked within large media websites for the express purpose to shut down political discussion of Jewish involvement in 9-11 and political power structures in general."...

Attached: bz-5cd4ca1f6287a.jpg (1023x1024, 380K)

Now, some 10 years later, and a short but well deserved prison sentence, Weev has been seeking to “rebrand” himself as a “White Nationalist”."
What few know is that “The Fetch” was Weev and his gang of Internet stalking and harassing “rapists” “Public Enemy #1” due to my stance on Jewish involvement in 9-11 and my determination to out this coordinated (conspiratorial) criminal stalking gang into the light.")
insidetheeyelive.com/direct-line-with-putin-andrew-weev-auernheimer-itel-4-18-15/
What do you think “Weev” does with all those email and IP addresses he collects from the (((Daily Stormer))) and other honeypot fake “neo-Nazi” sites?

>What few know is that “The Fetch” was Weev and his gang of Internet stalking and harassing “rapists”
any links on this?