Germans trust China more than the US

>Germans have little faith in the US as an ally under President Donald Trump, a survey has found. More than 40 percent even trust Beijing more than Washington.

>Some 85 percent of Germans have a negative or very negative opinion of current US-German relations, with only just over 10 percent viewing them in a positive light.

>While Germany still seeks to maintain friendly ties with the US, many of the country's political leaders have spoken publicly about an alliance with China because of the erosion of trust after Washington withdrew from several international treaties. They include the Paris climate accord and the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran.

archive.is/T8Uf7

Attached: file.png (612x343, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ASIAN WHITE ALLIANCE AGAINST THE JEWS NOW

What do you expect from people who want to genocide themselves so willingly?

They also trust muslim rapefugees more than US, your point?

The only reason Germans like China more is because of propaganda against Trump. Essentially the news consist of "orange man bad" and " be tolerant towards refugees" or let yourself get slaughtered by muslims, and don't forget to kiss the tip of the dick at the end of the blowjob, you faggots and fucks.

hey kraut, if i were to visit Germany for a few years, where is the likeliest way i could meet other non-pozzed individuals

gooks are super shifty, no thanks.

Whitoids are such a meme

You don't think that maybe his foreign policy actions have something to do with that? For example, when an American president comes over and hands your head of state a bill for billions of dollars that you don't owe them, that's kind of fucking unhinged and would cause you to reevaluate the reliability of the country who elected this guy.

the ruin of Europe

Attached: vFsoA25.jpg (2009x1321, 199K)

because Germany never had good relations with China until Trump amirite?

Attached: 0019b91eca1617ad32ad0c.jpg (531x354, 25K)

Less shifty than the Jews.

I'll take my chances it's the chinks.

germ*ns will like whatever colored dick is presented to them

And people think Trump is winning the trade war

Kek

Based fpbp

the only way the US could ever lose a trade war against China is by self-maiming, exactly what american politicians excel in doing

Baste, hopefully they attack.

germans love rules. i think an authoritarian state like china secretly makes germans wet their pants in excitement.

based

>Germans love rules
We love the constitution. What's the difference.

Yeah. China and Africa have a great working relationship. Everyone knows this.

Based

Why are you responding to that post?

Attached: mutt1.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

>Germans trust China more than the US
oh nooo!

Attached: nips didndunuthing.jpg (1024x728, 358K)

Germans are known for their wisdom in choosing allies.

totalitarian minds think alike

The Constitution means whatever the Court says it means at any given instant.

L M A O
Go ahead, get friendly with china. Nevermind what china is doing to its muslim population and how that’s going to complicate things with your own millions of imported muslims. But the moment you start talking about accepting refugees, gay rights, or any of that progressive shit to china’s face, he’s going to drop you off a corner on your ass.

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

>Chinese immigrant and Naval officer was arrested for spying on the US for China.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese immigrants are systematically spying on western companies that employ them.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b

>Chinese Born New Zealand Minister found to have studied and trained Chinese spies at Chinese spy school.
Kill them all or drive them out of your countries before it's too late, all Chinese immigrants are the vanguard of further Chinese colonization. The only good chink is a dead one.

Attached: chingchong.jpg (501x585, 42K)

only libs give a fuck about europe and their feelings
it should be 0% of euro filth like the US or we're fucking up cuz scum likes us

this. Fuck the Jews.

If you dont self identify with Europe in some way you are a spic

>Germany for the destruction of the West
Same as it ever was. Middle kingdom and all.

Fuck off shill. Why don't you deactivate your proxy. Its 3:00 am here and if you have something like a life you will not be awake and posting ANTI trump posts on Jow Forums right now. sage.

It is plausible that one day the PRC will put English speakers in concentration camps if they think they are a threat, and force them to learn mandarin. They're already doing this to the Uighur.

>40% trust a nation that treats its citizens like property/robots and has millions of muslims in internment camps, and pushes top down complete societal control

... makes sense really. They are still the same Nazis at heart, even if their social mores have changed.

This is what we get for not nuking you.

The Japs really were(are) superior.
It's only the fact that the majority of Americans had German ancestry that got you so much sympathy(weakness).
And in the end, the Jap treatment would have resulted in a stronger Germany.

Why would i give a fuck about what germans think? I lived in your country for 2 years and its one giant San Francisco. Youre men are so fucked its pathetic. Id go to a club and all you germans post up against a wall with beers while youre ladies are on the dancefloor beggin for dick. It was so easy as a cocky american to run through your women it felt like cheating. This was before your opendoor policy so i can only imagine your women getting blacked like crazy while the men post up and analyze how effiecient the migrants are at gaping your women.

You'll love Berlin

>cheer Obama as world savior.
>hire Merkel as national gynecologist
>make drumpf floats and shit
>kurt cobain their own people
>trust commies

but they don't like me :(

chinks and yanks are both peas in a pod though, both the goodest goyim

Let me guess: Uyghurs never get mentioned, right?

fpbp

Lel

Its not hard to see why, Trumps a dick to the Euros, and vis versa. Only diffrence is Germany isnt shilling for the Jews, now its the muslimutts.

>Bureaucratfags align themselves with other bureaucratfags
What a fucking surprise

As an American living in Germany, let me tell you that there is no race of people more committed to taking it in the ass as the modern German. The US should take their 40,000 troops already stationed in this country, march them to Berlin, and demand the Bundestag give them backpay for 70+ years of free military protection.

US can lose a trade war with China by initiating it.

While the US is much powerful than China, an act of aggression itself is weakness that will increase disunity in the USA, but increase consolidation in China, and push other countries towards China too - especially with tyrannical and one sided demands to said countries that the USA is accustomed to. Now, not only China itself is in favorable position, it has an alliance that is economically more powerful than the USA.

>We love the constitution.
Only the people that are too dumb or didn't really think about it profess their love to muh constitution, muh citadel of democracy and muh freedumb.