LISTEN TO BILL NYE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!111

LISTEN TO BILL NYE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!111

WE HAVE UNDER 12 YEARS TO SAVE THIS FUCKING PLANET!!1!11!1

Attached: 9CE8D4BD-F561-4219-A8F6-AEAB69771442.jpg (1242x1185, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEBliIWfdTk
youtube.com/watch?v=fmy0tXcNTPs
youtube.com/watch?v=2Nh-tXGu-sM
mega.nz/#F!hDw1ESiK!UNPAQ-MEGA-LINKS-UNPAQ!RD5xHLIJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SEX JUNK1111111!!!!

Attached: download-3.sized-770x415xc.png (770x415, 117K)

Attached: black belt shills.jpg (628x314, 44K)

He's having a mental crisis. Hoaxes aren't science and facts don't care about his feelings or his stupid bow tie.

Attached: IMG_0526.jpg (581x830, 54K)

why has he become so mean and bitter? swears all the time and don't even get me started on that sex junk stuff

Yes just like last time, 15 years ago.

Fake scientist crying about fake science Honk Honk motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=aEBliIWfdTk

lol wtf is wrong with him

the heat only affects people and places that don't matter; so what's Nye all pissy about?

GloboHomo Cult is in full meltdown.

Attached: psu-communist-jew-tranny-phoenix a-singer.jpg (721x598, 29K)

>the planet is on fire.
They know we won’t hold any of this against them because they’ve done all this once and we just let them carry on. They memory hole it and just keep lying and stealing,

>that planet's on fucking fire
I think the Sun is far worse off then we are. I think we should help them instead since they're in a worse situation then us Earthlings. Not doing so would be racist and bigoted. #NotAllHydrogen

He though hard for weeks to come up with that bullshit.

>cant have the goyim being articulate, train them to swear and talk as if they were retarded. If you limit their language then you also limit their ability to think

basic domestication of the goyim population.

>quickly! Everybody do butt stuff

he was always an asshole. just google his encounters in the wild

The Jews have him by the balls. My guess is he is on video raping a child.

Just a reminder: Bill Nye is an actor and has never been, nor will ever be a scientist.

BILL NYE JUST LIKES TO LIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
BILL NYE HAS GOT TO DIE
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
SCIENCE BLOWS

Attached: D3388DB2-6B5C-423F-9BE6-96359FF4B227.gif (250x186, 804K)

Yes we should all trust this man

Attached: 1557042678326.jpg (430x960, 67K)

If it were that dire there'd be bombings and shootings against industrialists, but instead they just hem and haw and ask for money.

I did hear a compelling argument recently from my chemistry professor that most carbon in the atmosphere is not a radioactive isotope of carbon, which means that for the first time since the industrial revolution, more carbon in the atmosphere is from burning fossil fuels than from sources like volcanism and respiration. It was interesting to hear but I didn't ask him about his sources or anything so I suppose until I see those sources it's just heresay.

oey vey goyim dont question my religion, give me money or you are a planet hating antisemite!

Looks like a tapeworm
Obsessed with butt stuff
Not a fit person to tell anyone anything, living off gibs no doubt.

I know someone who worked at Boeing with him. From the sound of it he was a huge asshole, and would earmark credit on shit he didn't do.

MECHANICAL
ENGINEER

Attached: 1511998768407.jpg (480x552, 22K)

Attached: 1516150989870.jpg (1500x1110, 413K)

liberals are the equalivant of a 5th grade teacher telling everyone to stop having fun and be nice

youtube.com/watch?v=fmy0tXcNTPs

Might as well listen to barney too fucking retards thinking a children's show actor is some real scientist... come on thermonuclear war!!!

I have found to shut liberals the fuck up about climate change, just keep discussing nuclear power. Works every time.

stop polluting, and then cut off your penis

Attached: nye2.jpg (376x356, 30K)

Any time there are polar ice caps is the definition of an ice age.
We are living in an ice age. The world is not on fire.
Bill has bought into the globalist religion, and climate change is their apocalypse.

Attached: Capture.png (740x601, 414K)

i'm not a fan but heard a lot of his interviews just by coincidence, his manner is extremely dry so he often sounds annoyed/mean when he's actually joking until you're used to it, very different from his persona

I respected him as a child. He taught me the basics with pop science for kids.
I am and adult now. I realize he is also a human being with opinions. I think he is a shell of the man he once was.

Every time

Attached: nye3.png (1409x867, 90K)

Lmao, the biggest polluters of the earth are asian and poo's and this faggot keep bashing the white man

Does it even matter? The chinks are 75% coal electricity and the poos about 90%. Not to mention all the shit they dump everywhere. Nothing short of ebola on the billion poo and chink scale will sort it out.

>why has he become so mean and bitter?
he's an actor earning his paycheck.

Global Warming is real, but mass immigration of the third world as well as its own growing industrialization doesn't help. Imagine how much less the US would emit if it were at its 1970s population of ~200 million.

i want to punch this faggot so bad.

The temperature is so low here that it's like being in november, fuck off Bill Nye.

Huh, an actual legendary scientist vs. some nigger tier engineer/TV show host.

Attached: The Spectrum.png (2502x1460, 1.22M)

Because you've refused to learn basic science since 1993.

The global warming hoax is a criminal conspiracy
And the conspirators have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
It's not like we can arrest them all for fraud or racketeering or something.
But if they pull this scam off, they will reap trillions of dollars in revenue from carbon taxes, and massive amounts of regulatory power that will crush us all.

>tfw our greatest minds are going to have resources allocated away from solving global warming to gibs for third worlders

Fuck off Bill Nye, you're less of a scientist than Dolph Lundgren

LISTEN TO HIM HE HAS AN ENGINEERING DEGREE!

What was the verdict on that extreme closeup?

...but your 4th grade science teacher had a phd?

Surprised they haven't been scrubbed

>Global Warming is real
Be specific. Are you saying that the entire planet is warming, or that the average temperature is going up?

>Weather Underground

I hope global warming is real and it kills all niggers.

Bill was stalking my two goats a few years ago. Later i caught him in my barn humping my poor goat Sam. He had already fucked my other goat and cut her head off. When he saw me he turned into a demon and ran out screaming it was her turn and fuck Trump. Very sad.

>the 'the planet..'
>the 'the

Can I have a job at CNN? I can actually read, write and edit. Gibs me dat salary, kikes.

Bill Nye=Bill Lie
I'm chillin over here

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-191517_Weather.jpg (720x1280, 376K)

this is really manipulative

desu i am actually all for non jewish environmentalism, the problem is that the only people even touching the issue (and butchering it) are these retarded golems.

contemporary environmentalism is all about wealth redistribution.

How arrogant.
Definitely not going to get anyone on his side.
>listen to me you little shit
>no

the more I read about, the more convinced I'm that climate change was a soviet psyop that took on a life of its own

Live in the Sierra`s. We are expecting a foot of snow later in the week.

then why didn't he explain it to us when we were 12?

>I'M AN ENGINEER, DAMNIT, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT CLIMATE SCIENCE AND ALL THINGS THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN SO LISTEN TO ME REEEEEEEEEE

A lot of you cum guzzlers have never heard of John Oliver and only claim to care about context when it comes to pewds. And it really fuckin shows. Also, the guy actually has a degree in science. I’d trust him over your 2 year psych degree. Fucking pseudo-intellectuals.

Attached: E807A7DA-576C-4A9C-9B2D-174E3DD1399D.png (800x450, 359K)

When did this guy turn into such a leftist nigger activist?

The average temperature is increasing , which can be determined from growing desertification, increased wildfires, and shrinking ice.

I heard exact same thing 30 years ago. All coastal cities will be underwater by the year 2000. Checked in 2018 water level is where it was in 1995

Attached: 1549146457475.gif (320x278, 1.99M)

This or (((they))) are black mailing him

Why won't anyone trust us?

Attached: 1556306832402.jpg (960x720, 105K)

Can’t wait til Facebook bans him for spreading harmful conspiracy theories

Attached: 47F7587B-DC3A-4965-90F5-720F5A554A57.jpg (960x960, 43K)

even if it were true, which it isn't, i wouldn't save this gay earth, i would accelerate the fire that will consume all normies even and especially if it consumed me with them. this would be the best redemption arc ever.

Attached: oh-oh-oh-cut-file.jpg (600x600, 149K)

I can't place why but I have always had this distinct specific suspicion as well

I mean they are trying erase my people and race from our own countries, why should I give a fuck about the planet in that context? Let it burn.

>the planet is on fire
I hope it fucking die

I wonder how much one can get payed to shill out and use your popularity to promote fake shit...

This. He’s an actor, not a scientist.

lol, how about the 180 he pulled on GMO's?

Probably read it in a book... no one does their own research and tests and if they do they are limited by resources and scale so they exaggerate the theories from their limited measurements without a control.

This for sure.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-16-15-18-53.png (588x429, 217K)

I never will get this, throughout 12 years of schooling they kept on saying, five years from now, the ice caps will be gone, five years from now the polar bears will go extinct, and explain the science as only a burger teacher could. They kept on saying this and would "reset the clock" when time was almost out and nothing really changed. I don't think we should readopt heavy industry and destroy areas of our environment but at the same time i cant take any of these faggot seriously when they WILL NOT address the elephant in the room that is China and India and say "to save our planet boycott these nations" no, they only blame "republicans" for all the issues and to me their is no more greater admission of guilt than this

He's a shill

Lindzen nicely exposed him as a blowhard

He's a shill

Lindzen nicely exposed him

I don't think you people understand. Climate change already killed us. They told us we had 10 years left over a decade ago and we didn't listen. This is limbo.

mega.nz/#F!hDw1ESiK!UNPAQ-MEGA-LINKS-UNPAQ!RD5xHLIJ

Oh no, the planets on fire!? We gotta do something! But not me, im gonna go drink my starbucks, then shop for some new shoes. Feeling a bit peckish after all that shopping, lets go grab some McDonalds!

Lets drive home, im using a nissan leaf hybrid so im very green!

Whats that mr-shekelstein? Downpayment on my leaf? yes sir! just gotta work 9 hours a day so i can keep spending and keep consuming.

Cant pay for my netflix if i dont.

Whats on netflix today?

Bill Nye has a new episode out!?

He tells it like it is. The earths on fire, we gotta do something. If only everyone drove nissan leafs like me it would be solved.

Attached: work isnt everything.jpg (640x920, 115K)

>they are currently discovering tons of camps/villages off the coasts of europe that are all under water

>turns out water levels have been rising for thousands of years and it has nothing to do with us

Climate change is the same as everything else. its a hyped up issue used to divide the public but most importantly, sell a solution to the problem. Geo-engineering is the solution being sold. The more they bullshit about climate change, the more likely the CFR is to approve programs that let them directly manipulate the climate.

>please panic
>also donate to the globalist's patreons

it's literally the same shit that christianity used to do, they've simply replaced the GOD FEARING with CLIMATE FEARING.

Attached: help.jpg (638x633, 32K)

I'm a carpenter and I that atmospheric carbon in the form of wood and build shit out of it. I bet his carbon foot print is larger than mine.

Who is he even pointing his finger at. His ilk has been promoting recycling which is just shipping our trash to where brown people live and dumping it, doesn't seem very 'green' to me.

There is literally zero chance what ever becomes public policy regarding CO2 will even be remotely effective, if not exasperate the situation.

Attached: BoomerSTfu3.jpg (659x455, 102K)

who's the audience for this, it's like he's doing a press tour more than science communication
>omg if the science guy says fuck imagine the retweets

You mean how like a zygote is the first stage of human development?
Or how using magnets to turn off higher faculty portions of the brain associated with problem solving and threat detection results in atheism and pro immigrant beliefs?
Or how the average verbal IQ of right wing has been many deviations higher than the left since 2014?
Or how crossdressing and social theory doesnt negate objective scientific fact like XX and XY?
Do tell

>the planet is on fire
Good, we deserve it. God's wrath can't come soon enough.

>WE HAVE UNDER 12 YEARS TO SAVE THIS FUCKING PLANET!!1!11!1
why save it? Let it burn.

>UNDER 12 YEARS
Better do some butt stuff!!

directors cut final boss of Running Man

Speaking of photosynthesis, what happened to the Greenhouse Effect? Haven't heard about it since the 90s. Same with acid rain.