Help

Guys i really need help, i will kill myself on sunday, so whats the best way to kill myself fast??? Pls need to do fast

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-175502.jpg (998x680, 739K)

Are you white?

There is a book written by a jap. They claim hanging is the best.
If you have insurance make it look like an autoerotic asphyxiation misadventure for your loved ones. Good luck user.

Don’t do it man, think of all the hilarious memes you’ll never see if you do

you don't want to vibrate into the hellfire chaos realm...it's not fun..

..all the cows getting their neck sawed through right now know this..

...the universe is BLEAK & DARK...

...unless you're within the pure-anima geometric frequency, which animals, children, the angels and GOD are of.

don't fuck up hard like the freemasons have..

Attached: hell_burning_1468140873.jpg (800x533, 42K)

Don't do it.

The best way to kill yourself, is to drink lots of water, eat a high protein diet, and casually do pushups until you make it a habbit, and can do more. Then keep doing that for a while, while talking to girls, and getting regretted, and learning to enjoy it. and keep drinking water, and eventually you will be about 45 or so, and die in a really cool way on vacation

If you were actually suicidal, you would have already done it instead of setting a date. But assuming you're not a lying faggot, you should consider the alternative of making a major change in your life. Become a nomad and travel. Meet new people, see new things and try to make the best of your one and only life. Who cares if it fails, you allegedly plan to die anyhow.

Gunshot to the head. Make sure you rig up a frame to hold it and your head in place, so you don't flinch and live.

no an hero, fren

Attached: 1555930111961.gif (800x1000, 198K)

Understand God is real, regardless of whatever you feel about religion.
Your conscience is an in-built voice of truth. It is infallible. You always know whether what you are doing is right or wrong, because there is a fragment of God's light within you, and it never lies.

Listen to that voice. The voice that says don't wank. The voice that tells you to save the white race. The voice that tells you to lift weights and eat clean and limit indulgence.

God is real, and he still talks to us. You just have to listen.

No one on this site has successfully killed themselves, so how would we know?

Attached: 63357251-1752-482B-A5A9-4EC722A7B050.gif (500x283, 1.99M)

The most painless and effective form of suicide is one that removes as many Shlomo in the process

this
I just broke down in tears and thanked god on my knees for what he has shown me after getting straight A+ in my engineering courses
get on my level faggot killing yourself is for pussies, you probably haven't ever even been isolated, totally alone with no human intervention for atleast a week yet. do so

Just don't. Life can always get better. If it's that bad grt on a bus and go somewhere new and start over. Even if it means starting homeless with nothing and working your way to something again. I've done it. You can do it.

If god is real, why not kill yourself to meet him faster? Or if you don't want to directly kill yourself, just play in traffic unironically. Go to a Muslim country and die as a martyr.

There is no reason to kill yourself. Think of ways to improve yourself! Start lifting. Learn to shoot. Take up a martial art: BJJ, boxing, muay thai, JKD, kali- something applicable to the real world. And start going to Church. Do these things, and really throw yourself into them, and you will notice a very real difference in how you feel about yourself and the world.

Life is a finite resource and is precious simply because of it's finite nature.
It will run out. Then you will die.
You can have all the death you want. It will come.
Use up your finite resource first. Don't waste it.
Why start death early? It's not going anywhere.

whatever you do, record it or live stream it. Or you will be forever forgotten about. Live on through the internet until times end. God speed.

>so whats the best way to kill myself fast?
Being born again through Christ.
Go to Church first.

The physicians method of choice is a Helium mask. Don't do it user. I lost everything and I had those thoughts too. Go for a walk or go to the bookstore and read with a cup of coffee. Don't give up !

If you're serious, dont do it user. 3 years ago I was drinking myself to death, my fiance just died the day after my grandma, and I felt I was just alone. Things can get better and there's nothing worth it. Right now I am content with life and have a great social group. I dont hate waking up anymore. I'm so glad I didnt kill myself and it seemed so logical. Hang in there

Attached: 20190426_200207.jpg (582x720, 156K)

A cyanide capsule, and a bullet to the head make sure it’s between your eyes when you’re pointing to the gun

Attached: 5BE8CC8D-8605-4E65-BC31-174BE4F563B4.jpg (1080x720, 162K)

They did though newfag

HERE’S JOHNNY

Attached: 5E318F11-FAC6-4340-ABC8-E2BB490F3E46.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Shotgun in your mouth Kobain style. Don't do it though I am sure you have some shitposting left in you.

Lethal masturbation machines.

Because I'm not in a rush to "meet Good". My life is good. My wife is loving and redpilled. My children are healthy and growing. My place is here, as a father and a husband.

Why do you sound so bitchy? I'm not saying God is a Santa Clause Skydaddy, you fedoranigger. I'm saying, God is real and people have purpose.

Don’t do it though
You might regret being tormented by lovecraftian demons from the deep void of space in hell for all of eternity