Africa wants nuclear power

So if even Russian nuclear power plants are timebombs, how poorly will African nuclear power plants be run? And what if Africans get nuclear weapons? Why isn't Trump stepping in?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/02/08/business/africa-sees-nuclear-power-answer-continent-wide-electrification-goal/

Attached: file.png (858x680, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cпиcoк_paдиaциoнных_aвapий
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>So if even Russian nuclear power plants are timebombs
epic meme

You know that western governments will not let them actually run the plants. They can have them, and I agree it is the best option for their energy issues, but to actually let them run them? I don't even think progressive lobbying will convince people on that one.

do it.
They will nuke themselves within a month

Kikes won't allow it. Imagine the entire continent of Africa unwittingly sterilizing themselves when some dumb nigger blows the reactor trying to reheat his chicken

africa probably isn't going to be good enough to refine it that well, and even if they do, they would probably blow themselves up with their power plant grade nuke material

>Can't even maintain the railways whitey left for you
>Want nuclear plants

Attached: afrika YES.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

Attached: 1546684542848.jpg (854x944, 165K)

I want a perpetual motion device.

Attached: 1557450182886.png (832x919, 548K)

He was the most intelligent of his people, yet still retarded.

It's true though. USSR/Russia has a record for nuclear incidents
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cпиcoк_paдиaциoнных_aвapий

kek

Attached: nigger world vs white world-explained.webm (320x564, 2.05M)

They are going to be owned and operated by the Chinese.

>US nuclear accidents

>Russian

This, the horde is no good to (((them))) dead on their own continent.

Attached: Invasion.gif (540x540, 1.9M)

But Chernobyl was worse than the rest combined.

On the bright side, this will prove how safe nuclear energy is, that even negroes can safely manage it.

Even if it were possible (((they))) would never allow it because it would end (((their))) stranglehold on the world energy market by eliminating demand. Same reason you've probably never heard of pic related.

Attached: Thorium.jpg (938x4167, 847K)

he should go away and take a shit in the napkin, then walk up and throw it in the bin, and watch the niggers pick it up and get shit all over their hands.

Give them RBMK-1000s with all the original design flaws and even less automation.
Then enjoy the results.

that doesnt make it safe
just makes it *infinitely* better than having animals trying to run a nuclear power plant hhahaha oh man

Attached: 1542859823989.png (623x337, 141K)

The US contaminated and covered-up a meltdown that fucked LA

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....AAAAAAAAAAAAha hahawhahahawhuhhaaaahhhh

Attached: 1557715815098.gif (200x200, 973K)

Can't wait to see a bunch of niggers dumping nuclear waste into the ocean thinking it's safe.

s e e t h e

Attached: yamate.jpg (648x648, 46K)

end yourself

>american nuclear accidents
>uranium safely contained within the core
>little or no radiation release besides some routine venting of tritium gas

>russian nuclear accidents
>glowing uranium and control rod channels ejected hundreds of meters away into the forest and surrounding community
>cloud of burning uranium and byproducts irradiates entire neighbouring country, causing millions of people to have cancer and mutations for the next 100,000 years

>implying niggers can discern between shit and non-shit

Attached: niggers will fuck anything.webm (600x338, 1.42M)

Did you know we have a nuclear power plant in Brazil?

Aw fuck, as if the glow nigs here weren't bad enough. Africa will be full of them.

I can see them using voodoo type bullshit on it and having sex with the reactor to "cure aids".

Go to google maps. Congo river mouth onto Atlantic. Switch to satellite instead.
A literal fucking exhaust.

Give em a RBMK

>see
There's one in Mexico as well. I believe Mexico made weapons grade uranium once too, but they turned it over to the US.

somethings make me think that most of those are 3 mile island type events, where no radiation actually leaked out but the threat was there

russia on the other hand I bet there are still mutants running around as a result of each of those incedents

The same people that steal oil from transformers to cook fast food.
Yeah, this should be fun to watch...

Attached: Ahem.png (331x10000, 160K)

i dont want to read the article. where is it being built? i trust some African countries with nuke plants, and I have a very strong feeling that the ones that I don't trust aren't going to have the capital (even with the help of china), efficiency, or lack of corruption to actually build a reactor.

>niggers cooking with corium

Pls let it happen

>how poorly will African nuclear power plants be run?

They will run fine, because, aside from maybe a few high IQ Africans, they won't be running it. This will essentially allow foreign countries (China) to control African energy.

>nigger busts open a molten salt reactor with a jackhammer to get some salt for his chips

Attached: 3568378.png (261x238, 89K)

yeah they got some bloodsuckers

It'll would be interesting to know if Gen IV reactors are nigger proof.

>Potential nuclear meltdown
This could be interesting

just give africa wind turbines thats fine

technology in africa will never work as long as it's populated with africans

Check'd.
Kek'd

on one hand I want it to happen, as it would be funny when the reactor inevitably blows, on the other hand I don't want to waste billions in tax dollars in foreign aid when the nogs blow themselves up
this

My family was involved with the Koeberg plant until we got out of the country in the 80s, and then everything went to shit because jews.
Africa cannot handle nuclear power and doesn't deserve a chance to try.

Nothing is nigger proof. And they're going to be built and managed by the Chinese who view black people as lower than ants so you know they're going to blow up eventually.

>it is functional

they can't even manage electricity or keep it on, let alone the atom

Russians can handle nuclear energy just fine, Chernobyl was in Ukraine however. But Russia has had no problems. Even India had a literal melt down, no real surprise there I guess.

But for nogs to be given atomic energy, and uranium rods, it would be a disaster unlike anything we've seen before. I hope they get it. I just hope they don't end up importing a bunch of westerners to run cause they can't.

Attached: image.jpg (768x960, 116K)

Africa's lust for nukes has less to do with energy than all those billions of dollars in aid and loans they can get from the 1st world to help pay for the nukes.

It's the money they want not the uranium..

i can't imagine anything could possibly go wrong

kek, they're going to irradiate an entire continent

Nice hat