A corpse viable organs or tissue cannot be used without prior consent. Not even to save a life...

A corpse viable organs or tissue cannot be used without prior consent. Not even to save a life, not even if its the corpse biological child!

A CORPSE HAS MORE RIGHTS TO ITS BODY THAN A WOMAN LET THAT SINK IN

Attached: 1538401781629.png (800x800, 293K)

Would be a shame if dumb cunts like this got kicked so hard in the womb they lost their reproductive ability

I won't leave you baby.

>Be whore.
>Get gang-fucked by 6 dudes in a public toilet.
>Get pregnant.
>Take anger out on child.
Stop being whores.

This is true. People should always have the option this is a free country not Saudi Arabia

>incapable of accountability
What does she think court enforced child support is?

The genders are different. We men are more naturally aggressively but we aren't legally allowed to butcher everybody who annoys us. Why should women be allowed to murder babies when they're primary biological function is GIVING BIRTH?!

Attached: 1557595903509.png (425x533, 270K)

The secret answer here is DON'T HAVE FUCKING SEX IF YOU AREN'T PREPARED FOR THE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES

HOLY SHIT

>men break condoms
Nice projecting

>Told by government not to flush condoms down the toilet
>Throws it in trash instead
>Female scoops it out
>Inseminates self with it
>Child support for 18 years

>Females poke holes in condoms in order to get pregnant.
>Females have 1-night stands with strangers.
>Females change their mind about parenthood.
>etc
What now?

Does this happen?
I've always been sceptical of this so I always flush my condoms down the toilet.

What if we forced men to follow through as well? What if there was no option for men to forego thr responsibilities of fatherhood?

Sounds like a good idea to me. These women have the best ideas.

day of the hoe when

>What now?
Don't ruin your societies with degeneracy and hook-up culture, you faggot.

You absolute nigger

assuming only men can get women pregnant
>t.cicscum

>men break condoms
Literally not one fucking man does this.

Yes. Some bitches will do anything to get pregnant. My latest ex told me she was on the pill and she wasn't. Thankfully I'm shooting blanks (I told her this before we even got to that point... which made it incredibly obvious that she was lying when she started telling me she was on the pill).

It's simple we make it against the law for fathers not to raise their biological children.

That way women aren't allowed to murder babies and men aren't allowed to abandon them.

Wear a condom or don't have sex before you are married.

>men break condoms
>have 1-night stands
>change their mind about about parenthood
>therefore I should have the right to kill my baby

I guess women just simply have never done any of those things before. This seems like a fair compromise.

Fuck you. I'll do what I want.

>women can decide they don't want to be a parent at any time and have abortion
>men have absolutely no say or legal right either way

Attached: 261.jpg (418x350, 31K)

It’s the epitome of a straw man argument. The woman grows and nurtured the child. Men don’t. They teach them honor and logic when they’re older. That’s it. The survival of the species falls on women. If you don’t like it then be an old lonely spinster.

I'm not a donor because I don't want doctors to kill me for my organs if I have to go to the hospital.

Attached: FUCKOFF.png (784x349, 19K)

A woman is not equal and did not evolve to be equal.

Like niggers, you are intrinsically inferior. However unlike niggers, we have evolved to love you and provide for your unworthy ass.

Now quit whining about your right place as the inferior baby incubator and cum sponge that you are.

Maybe don’t open your legs to every dick you meet on the street?

>ignores alimony

The irony. What about men who want to keep the baby but are "incapable of the same physical accountability"?. Sage and you're a faggot

If a woman "tricks" you into getting her pregnant by saying she is on birth control it's your fault for not wearing a condom. Personally I don't think you should have sex with a girl you wouldn't want kids with.

then a man should be allowed to opt-out of parental rights meaning he has to pay zero child support

>Personally I don't think you should have sex with a girl you wouldn't want kids with.
Pretty much this

Man doesn't want to be a dad
>Has to pay a large percentage of money to the mother
>Gets no real say on when he can see the child
>If he doesn't pay up he goes to jail
>Vilified for not "stepping up to the plate"
Woman doesn't want to be a mother
>Gets to kill the unborn child with no repercussions
>Gets plenty of support
>Even seen as being empowered

Gott Strafe Roasties

You should have read what I said before you opened your cunt. Why don't you try doing that now.

I mean she's got a point kinda. If women are being forced to birth the child shouldn't the men be forced to be a father to it? Fatherless children have way higher chances of becoming criminals.

morning after pill

What are paternal lawsuits?
What are laws the give the power and ability of government to garnish the wages a the paternal father which directs support to the child?
This whore should be stripped of any presence or influence within the professional world due to her stupidity.

JFL, MAN ARE FORCED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT YOUR DUMB BITCH

Maybe you should get a paternity test cunt

>My latest ex told me she was on the pill and she wasn't. Thankfully I'm shooting blanks.
I'm sorry about your infertility.

my 100% female penis can get whores pregnant just as good as any disgusting mans cock

Abortion is fine as long as men can announce they have no intention of supporting a child they don't want to raise before it's born, and are under no obligation to provide for it.

Attached: 1557794058893.jpg (978x1200, 265K)

>If women are being forced to birth the child shouldn't the men be forced to be a father to it?
I think so.

Just one FUCKING TIP AND YOU WON'T LISTEN TO IT: DON'T SLEEP AROUND!

Girl born, federal crime to circumcise her.
Boy born, cut off the end of his dick, lol fuck him.

'Social Construct'

>Be gate-keeper
>Remain unaccountable for those who come and go
'It's the passer-by who is at fault!
'Or even the general populace at large!'

wouldn't that one be 'Day of the cunt punt'?

>Put hot sauce in it before you chuck it in the trash.
Easy peasy. Lemon squeezey.

>Men are incapable of accountability

What are child support payments Alex?

>A CORPSE HAS MORE RIGHTS TO ITS BODY THAN A WOMAN LET THAT SINK IN
I wish that were true

It's not as bad as you bible thumpers make it out to be, really.

Here is the solution:
>The Opt-Out
1. Abortion is safe and legal
2. That doesn’t make it moral
3. Just as a woman ought to be able to make her own life choices, so ought a man
4. He may “opt-out” of fatherhood by providing a notarized letter acknowledging paternity and a certified check for the “going rate” of an abortion (say $1,000 or whatever).
5. Once he has done so, he is indemnified against any child support or other paternal responsibility related to the sexual encounter in question.
6. The woman need not get an abortion; the money is her’s to do with as she so pleases. She may now make an informed choice.
>Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

Attached: D8367B23-B0F3-4983-B21C-D5ECAAAC2972.gif (320x454, 2.47M)

Yep, boys and girls are different. And the fact that women are the ones able to become pregnant means they should give a shit about who they sleep with. Doesn’t mean men should be able to get away from responsibility but the fact that women are directly impacted by pregnancy than men is just a fucking fact of life. And the issue is at what point does a baby/fetus gain the right to life. Framing the issue as though abortion opponents oppose it simply to oppress women is disingenuous.

Attached: D58E1C37-651B-46C2-AD13-3961ECB6B3B9.jpg (750x563, 54K)

you've just inspired me to revoke my organ donor status. i hope you're happy, you just killed someone by being a massive faggot.

Abortion is a crime against humanity. All the forms of birth control, free medical info, sex ed, and social norms you could ever want, and they STILL can't make good decisions. Sex is naturally meant to cause conception, and people do it without caring about long term consequences. Legal abortion is a smear on what little is left of the West's moral character and should be stopped.

Attached: real abortion.webm (600x410, 3M)

Wasted effort, wouldn't pay.

no, "day of the hoe" and "day of the rake" can happen during the same weekend and we'll call it "gardening weekend" and celebrate it every year

Men aren't having sex with themselves, its takes 2 to make a baby

yes it's men who are the ones changing their mind and having one night stands hahahahah

Women never care about the consequences to their actions and have convinced a generation of men that we should allow them to live life sleeping around and killing all of their kids.

They are not dumb they know before they sleep with a dude if he is gonna ditch them. Going after Chad has its consequences for basic Stacy

>Abortion is fine as long as men can announce they have no intention of supporting a child they don't want to raise before it's born, and have the option to abort the child without the mother's consent.
Fixed. After all, this is about equality, right?

Attached: 1557344033319.jpg (484x455, 37K)

This gets to the crux of the feminist movement, men and women are fundamentally different, biologically. It's inescapable, barring self mutilation.

When I was younger, after I boned chicks at parties I'd sometimes put my used condom in somebody's purse or coat pocket.

Its almost if Men and Women evolved to play separate roles. Idk guys my jibletts are jobeling.

Don't be a whore who kills it's own babies and we won't need to ban you

for fucks sake, the morning after pill is available to any woman who wants it

you are still free to be an irresponsible thot with no fucking effort, just take the fucking morning after pill .

Getting an abortion actually takes more effort than taking the morning after pill.

With this morning after pill being so widely available, abortions should be almost completely unnecessary.

Just how lazy and selfish can you be?

Option 1: think ahead, go and get the morning after pill, carry it with you, use it, end the pregnancy before the cells develop into an infant with a heart beat and functioning nervous system.

Option two: getting, carrying, and using the morning after pill is too much of a hassle....I'll just wait until the infant can feel pain and have a doctor tear it limb from limb and vacuum out the parts

Maybe she should stop having sex with men she has no desire to spend the rest of her life with. Telling her that is a waste of time though because women are idiotic children with poor long term vision, best to just not give them the option.

Yes they absolutely should, the problem is this isnt what these people often argue for

This. A lot of these sluts are the same ones who cheat on their kids' dad and still get custody.

Finally, they get it.

Attached: 1454037871542.jpg (1280x1152, 128K)

I love how she skipped:
>sex has consequences

>Break condoms
>1night stands
>Don't stay around for the baby
What kind is this bitch fucking? Only niggers and Mexicans do that shit

>thinking women can think ahead
>thinking women can be responsible
kek

Attached: WomenCantClimb.webm (500x500, 873K)

"Due to sexism and ageism, many seniors are forced to suffer through their golden years with unfulfilled sexual fantasies. Please. Fuck the elderly."

Attached: Little-Old-Lady.png (320x313, 141K)

Do men have a choice in carrying a baby to term? Do they have a choice in whether or not they have to be financially ruined paying for an unwanted kid that some who’re trapped them with the rest of their lives? Forcing women to carry consequences for pregnancy is creating a little bit more equality that currently doesn’t exist.