In average, females start their reproductive age from as low as 12 years old

>In average, females start their reproductive age from as low as 12 years old.

What did God mean by this?

Attached: haichiemsinhdoimylaihannoitiengmotthoigiorasao10_NBBY.jpg (550x366, 48K)

God meant females start their reproductive age from as low as 12 years old.

There is no fucking god. Have a good day sir. *Tips fedora*

>t.pedo
Of course the fucking eternal Kraut says there is no god.
Go pray to Marx you fucking kike.

>God is real and he made children reproductively viable by nature, but reproducing with said child is inherently vile

Dance! Dance!

>gets pregnant at 12
>dies because body hasn't grown enough from only beginning puberty to deliver it normally without massive mortality rate
Wow this God guy sure is smart.

Age of menarchy is creeping lower as we become more retarded

>t.pedo.
Pedo's get the rope first.

All of the stuff in the food supply and maybe there's some kind of evolutionary pressure when being invaded.

Fuck off faggot. Im not gonna believe in something that prevents eugenics and instills a "do nothing and be sorry for your sins" attitude.

Should be a cross to be consistent desu.

They get something first, but it's not the rope.

I'll take your concession.

Attached: 1554094310065s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I hate pedos. Honestly hate them.

Did you just call me a pedophile? That's aggravated slander, I will have my lawyer contact yours, have a nice day sir.

Attached: Snapchat-1402181707.jpg (540x720, 73K)

god isn't real. if you're asking why children can physically conceive children it's because of evolution. why would evolution waste time? you gotta have babies asap if your species is gonna survive. the fact that we dont fuck kids anymore has nothing to do with god or nature. its just because we live in a world of luxury and we now realize it fucks them up as adults if you do that to them as kids, so we made a rule against it because we don't need to fuck kids in order to survive anymore so it's better if we don't.

Attached: 640_0daece075471fe77153e213dc24c1c67.jpg (480x640, 61K)

>asking a question makes you a criminal

Christcucks are seething.

>My son.
>You can have beautiful and developed woman.
>Or you can have child.

Remember only kikes fuck kids.

If it bleeds, its consent.

12 too young OP, 16 is the ripe proper age for fertility, didn't you know that?

Remember that God encouraged pedophilia when he made children capable of producing healthy offspring.

They start at 12 but really can't and shouldn't have babies until they are minimum 14. Otherwise they break their hips at childbirth and they can't feed due to underdeveloped milkers.
It used to be the age of 14 was age of consent in most normal countries.

Attached: PennyLeblank.jpg (380x514, 21K)

Based and redditpilled

Nice trips satan. Also, the same way we shouldn't eat so much fat because we store it in big quantities

Using that same logic, a faggot could turn around and say that God encouraged sodomy by giving men an asshole.
Child fuckers are as bad as faggots, you're weak-willed degenerates.

The rope is too merciful for you.

At least there's a stone mill for them.

Is that why Priests rape young boys?

Also

it's so dirty beaners like you could have an excuse for raping children

ay ay ay is me wife señor

Reproduction means survival, reproducing as soon as possible is the name of the game, a game every creature on earth plays. I'm sorry that you're God gave strategic advantage to knocking up 12 year olds

>Is that why Priests rape young boys?
No, they probably just wanted their pp's touched

Only C*atholic priests are paedophiles. Catholics get the rope too.

Eat a brown dick Justin

Attached: 1488839226929.jpg (499x397, 73K)

just because they can, doesn't mean they should
its called be civilised, something you subhumans could never grasp

Attached: 136696078745.png (639x478, 256K)

Because that is morally wrong. The right thing to do is send women to college for 4+ years, have them go deep into debt, graduate in their mid 20's with no husband or potential husband lined up, start working a full time job 60 hours a week to pay off the debt and afford rent, and then keep at it until they're 35 - 40 and then they can finally make enough time to date seriously and have children. And then when they have children the kids come out with autism and other mental disorders which is totally moral and right.

Why is it always down to the Anglo's to correct the ways of savages?

Really it seems to me the natural order was that boys AND girls sex drive ramps up around age 12, and goes so hard, it drives them nuts horny.
And I always wondered if our society was just fucked up. Wrong.
Shouldn't they be fucking? Mating?
Forget high school. It's all pretty useless anyways.
Why not just marry them around age 13, and send them to the Teen Hotel Compound every day? They could assigned rooms and they just fuck all day.
They would. See that seems more natural than waiting until you're 20 or 30 or whatever to get married.
I was so horny when I was a teen, I jerked it a dozen or more times a day and rubbed tons of skin off my dong. It was horrid.
I could have produced 10 babies with a single woman by the time I was 20 if I'd been allowed.

Attached: 1529100053127.jpg (268x263, 55K)

I'm just showing you how flawed is your religion. If paedophilia was an Olympic sport, white nonces would win it all.

I'm actually curious. Are Aussies roman catholic? Or are you also Anglicans like the Brits.

Dude wtf is that...

>Christfags can't explain why marrying a 12 year old and impregnating her is wrong

Pretty pathetic desu

Mostly Anglican, yet we've got our fair share of Irish and Italians who brought over their Heresy.

>anglican
Protestants are jewish puppets, nothing more

Mad she got laid half you age?

Older women know they're inferior to younger women. Who do you think made AoC laws? Its all about control today, women and jews want to make sure men have the least amount of control over women as possible.

Go fuck a child you fucking Catholic Heretic.

Attached: Catholics.jpg (968x681, 57K)

Kind of amazed/horrified that she conceived at such a young age actually.

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power.

Thank God.

Go pray degenerate Luther whom puked out more than 10k fake christian churches

>666
>God isn’t real
Pottery

Damn she's fucking hot. Why do 12 year olds have to be so damn cute? I'd bang her in a second. So pretty.

I think there's 3 ways to define "child," there's the biological way which is "pre-pubescent," basically if you can bear a child, you are biologically an adult. Then there's the cultural definition which, as the name would suggest depends on the cultural context, although historically it has very often aligned with the biological definition, Rome being a great example with women starting marriage at the onset of puberty being extremely common.
Finally the psychological definition (which is at least somewhat intertwined with the cultural) depends on the psychological maturity of the individual, which is also quite subjective. For example there are people in their 20s who behave like they are 12, and there are 12 year olds who are about as mature as the average 20 year old. The age at which an individual reaches mental maturity as well as the very definition of mental maturity varies from culture to culture, some cultures raise their children to be as adults at a much younger age, taking on many responsibilities at a relatively young age. Other societies for one reason or another rear children in such a manner that leads to them growing up to be extremely immature "adults" who may take decades longer to mature mentally.
TLDR it depends on which context and definition you use, and it's pretty retarded to view the world only from your own society's very limited paradigm, within this tiny blip within the whole of human history.

God didn't mean anything of the sort. Can't you read? The world was very good and mankind (two of them) mucked it up.

The ages that people became parents are listed in the genealogies - some of them were over 100, dental moulds to identify the age of a skeleton at birth from the 1930's are now out of date, as people are maturing at an increasingly rapid rate - no one knows why. This is just part of the same pattern. By the way, the human race is rapidly deteriorating due to genetic decay (mutations), we have gone from about 100 new diseases identified each year due to gene decay to 140 in just a few years. This too is rapidly increasing and it appears the sun's boosting of cosmic radiation is to blame (it damages the DNA). Increased cosmic radiation is also coming from outer space. No one knows why (centrifugal force unwinding the spirals of the galaxy may be exposing the solar system to things were were not before, we don't know).

Stop using this, and photos of another user's sister! to push your filthy ideas. Don't like God? Get off the planet!

Attached: Bad Move.jpg (1920x1198, 177K)