Is Antifa Still Relevant?

Or did the DNC stop funding them? I haven't seen them around for a while now so i assume their funding was severely slashed or cut off.

Attached: annie.jpg (594x349, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vIoGCDnDJY
youtube.com/watch?v=thPV4cJcrPs
phillymag.com/news/2019/01/29/joseph-alcoff-antifa-marines-philadelphia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

summer intern, take it easy.

a bunch of pussy cowards who need a secret group of other cowards in order to feel strong and brave.
they're all dumb faggots

They have been infiltrated by every alphabet org you can dream of and more

don't worry, i'm sure they'll be back as the 2020 election gets closer

yeah but i dont think thats it. They had a constant presence after DJT's election and for a period afterwards and now theyve largely disappeared. They were either deemed ineffective as a quasi-guerilla group/armed wing and are laying low to retrain or they simply had all their funding cut which seems unlikely.

When fascist stop existing they can go away.

Your move

They're still around but we're not in the election cycle anymore so you don't see them getting in fist fights at rallies or anything. Also the DNC or Soros or whatever boogey man doesn't fund these groups but they funded by wealthy individuals, which are just upperclass members of these groups using daddy's money to fund their gay shit. I know this because one of my friends used to be involved in this stuff until he saw all the rich kids LARPing as leftist revolutionaries and just left. Now that doesn't excuse them as being useful idiots though against enemies of the system. UTR is an excellent example, despite the Alt Right being faggots themselves they still fought various antifa groups off which only resulted in the National Guard being called in anyways. Which only shows they're all on the same Jewish side.

Attached: 1553544804269.jpg (700x535, 39K)

like they had a term for the rich kids in these groups with some shit like "prole ally" or whatever to justify having rich kids in a "worker's revolutionary group". Like the actual Marxists and Anarchists of the 1900s wouldn't stand having rich kids in their groups though they were made up of actual workers and were more Nazbol tier than anything because many leftists back in the day hated non-whites and faggots as well. So yeah.

They were out marching in Seattle 2 weeks ago.

They were poorly organized and rarely effective. No discernible leadership, deliberately so. Which means no unified focus. They're essentially a groupthink mob with sporadic success.
Besides his post being true about infiltration, there has been some ongoing activity but they're just not very good at anything interesting. Recently a bunch got busted trying to buy weapons from the mx cartels, who were ATF all along.
They're watched. That's all.

they practically own a city block in Portland.

It was never “their”, most of the idiots aren't part of anything in specific just LARPing to fit in. It’s gay and whack. Punk is dead.

Haven't they basically taken over Portland?

Their secret LARP club still exists, especially in left leaning cities. Where I live they tend to plaster every sign/public utility with stickers depicting their logo and other commie garbage.

Kinda, some jew is suing Joey Gibson because there was a riot at a bar called Cider Riot
Interview with the jew: youtube.com/watch?v=2vIoGCDnDJY
Joey's Take: youtube.com/watch?v=thPV4cJcrPs

Which one?

they got alpahbet'd up the ass like WN groups were in the 90s, they are active honeypots to get all the active people on the dissident left caught.

fucking kek.

What he says. Same reason so many WN/Skin groups even those from the 1990s still exist. Honeypot. Also 8pol. Recently with things like Atomwaffen and the Austin Maoists they haven't even bothered the infiltration part and have instead formed the groups themselves.

They've been declared a terrorist group and all their members are under surveillance. Luckily they're fags who like social media so it's easy to figure out who is in their gay little club.

but that 300 lbs tranny in video, could have been anyone.

>8pol
board of peace.

that's an NSA honeypot now that boomers still there for Q are proud of for some reason

Attached: Screenshot (56).png (1031x1315, 339K)

Antifa, Nazi's and KKK are all a larp, You see maybe a half dozen mentally ill faggots show up at their events.

>everything I don't like is a fed honey pot
I mean honestly your biggest threat isn't some fucktard boomer LARPing with "hello my aryan brother!" shit, it's the NSA that's worse. Calling groups you don't like "feds!" with no proof is what's holding us back.

then why are we only seeing stories about "WN" getting arrested then?

they lost of a lot of the optics wars recently because every time they try to "fight da nazis" then end up getting BTFO completely, knocked out etc.

Attached: antifa gets a wedgie.jpg (702x535, 158K)

feds just stung an antifa cell for buying weapons from the cartel

>You see maybe a half dozen mentally ill faggots show up at their events
Antifa routinely has hundreds of 20somethings, usually visibly the drug-abusing crowd, at West Coast rallies. Their grassroots support is surprising, too, especially seeing how many of the safe-space crowd openly endorses terrorism when the terrorist is wearing a hammer-and-sickle.

>live in a nation where you can buy semiautomatic weapons legally
>still buy them from the cartel
I'd love to see an IQ distribution of this crowd.

I don’t know guys... The people in charge of their headquaters are getting pretty popular

Attached: C76FC219-20A7-498C-A67A-8EC35BB74628.jpg (1400x1400, 94K)

Riots, political demonstrations and crime all goes down during the winter. Things will start back up again soon with the weather warming up. There's already been a few small slug fests you might have missed.

half of them have probably an heroed or OD'd or gotten killed in drunk driving accidents by now. once their ranks dwindle from this thats when ZOG will fill their ranks with militant blacks and south americans. thats when the real fun starts

The ideology and people are still there, the media coverage and funding isn't.

Antifa was suppose to be a movement by the people for the people but it turned into a bunch of white college kids wearing $200 skinny jeans virtue signaling an demanding a Marxist system that allows them to live like a dependent child until they are 50.

Attached: 15125125121.jpg (263x300, 34K)

staged videos pop up every once in a while attempting to make them appear relevant and formidable, but I'm fairly confident that their funding is drying up and have resorted to relying on poorly done prop pieces to maintain what little momentum they had.

Imo, they're literally anti-fa - if there are no 'fa' around, there's nothing for them to do. If 'fascists' show up, they'll be back in business.

Too, you should know that they attacked some Hispanic marines in DC November 2018, thinking they were proudboys and three of them, including the DC head, went to jail (the usual sympathetic prosecutors won't save you from no-doubt congressionally well-connected, angry marine command).

phillymag.com/news/2019/01/29/joseph-alcoff-antifa-marines-philadelphia/

That probably cooled them, too.

You can only use the same crowd of trust fund junkies for so long before photos emerge of who they are along with the trail of STDs and B&Es.

sauce?

Attached: ever-wonder-why-antifa-cover-up-their-faces-this-is-17745092.png (500x566, 139K)

I don't think they expected that even in their far left cities patriots would show up even against greater numbers and beat the ever living shit of their people on national tv/internet. It's rather obvious to me they were trying to show them being dominant in already far left places where they didn't expect resistance to demoralize the right and encourage leftists in other places. Reality hurts though.

They were in the news recently

Attached: 1556623545554.png (640x1136, 475K)

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if a large amount of them have mental health issues on records because the littlest thing goes wrong in the life of people like the typical leftist that makes them sad they go running to a therapist or try to anhero.

I still find it hard to watch how ineffective the resistance against antifa is in the USA.

Again they engage in talk talk talk, insult insult insult, threat threat threat.

When all that is needed is to form a skirmish line and move forwards and any twat in the way gets broken.

It's not a new tactic, it's not even revolutionary.

But it requires men who are willing to suffer pain and injury to themselves in order to pacify antifa.

So what's the excuse?

Thing is they only appear in cities where the mayor is on the take and the police are protecting them. Also street fighting is for mongrel faggots.

What have they accomplished aside from letting normies know that commies are real and want to kill them? They're no longer supported by Obama so I expect little to no action during the election this time, they'll puss out big time. Or they go to prison like their buddies who rioted in DC, lots of community college sociology professors went down for 10-20 for that little stunt.

Isnt it really hard to get guns in antifa populated cities?

Yeah the bus routes typically don't go to places with tons of gun stores and they don't own cars.