Some shills say that the Intelligence Community is using ecelebs to fight Jews even if their PSYOPs are illegal...

Some shills say that the Intelligence Community is using ecelebs to fight Jews even if their PSYOPs are illegal. If that's the case then why do they all promote Zionism and Nazbol?

Attached: noggin joggin.jpg (1799x2399, 3.77M)

Because it's either a lie or accelerationism:

thezog.info

I'm suspicious of that site. I asked the author to provide sources for his claim that Kyle Hunt of Renegade was an Intelligence officer. No reply. Not saying he's wrong but would love a source or two.

qt asian girls

The extremely similar narrative, the clique they form where the celebs interact with each other, the fact Youtube tightly control the rise of popularity in such channels, the redneck-oriented content, the lack of focus on real immediate issues and meta-analysis of what is being pushed by the media and social networks and how, their appearance on MSM programs and events... It's hard to believe it is for real.
Some of them appeared on other contexts years ago, they repeat certain terms and weird ideas that makes me question if they had some sort of training too.

i completely agree. but the guy behind the website claims kyle hunt is army intelligence yet wont support the claim. which makes the claim seem dubious.

Shit happens. You want a full background check, then you would need a spook or somebody who cares about political drama.
I'm just sperging about real life problems and throwing shit in the fan to see if some, ugh, people get the rope.

yeah i get it.

Certain things can make a decent person go mad (even if it is just observed as chronic autism in the internet and other personal conflicts).
I'm willing to testify to anybody who isn't dirty.

Do you believe Renegade is dirty? What about TRS and the DailyStormer? Or Redice?

No idea / medium probablity / Has ties to Zionists afaik / Medium probability

Some people are just pushed into this because they are "compatible" with the narrative. But the overall the format is barely the same Bolsonaro is using here.
Maybe Black Cube / Private Mossad.

appreciate the views man

Bump for interesting thread. What about people like Devon Stack, Vincent James, JF, and Nick Fuentes? Somewhat constant demonetization and flagging campaigns makes me think they're likely more credible. And honestly divorcing intention from content, the content is some of the only good shit I see online at all nowadays.

It's hard to tell which of these glowniggers are really on our side. Like I said in the OP... they all seem to promote Zionism and Nazbol. Does Fuentes promote either of those two?

A lot of them are false flagged for a while just to cover up real censorship like shadowbanning, cooked up audience numbers, silent depriorization in search results and recommendations, all of them done to REAL whistleblowers. This avoids the Streisand effect on real opposition by making noise.
Both left and right are pushing for stronger statism, covering up repetitive issues (avoiding huge crimes, frauds and scams) and a focus on useless drama to divide and conquer.

So do you guys work for the same agency?

This is retarded

Attached: 1557441784400.png (125x125, 7K)

I'm a latino incel NEET and you can run a background check to see I'm telling the truth, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

work? lol

Attached: neet 2.jpg (409x409, 30K)

Neither of you know the stances of listed e celebs in my post regarding Zionism and Evil White political ideologies?

>If that's the case then why do they all promote Zionism and Nazbol?
For the same reason they promote religious fundamentalism, secularism, right wing politics, and left wing politics. That reason is they don't care what you believe, but they do care what you do. If you know what makes people tick you can give them tailored motivation to move them.

Attached: Dr John Gittinger.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Gotta see proofs first, otherwise its just shills being shills as usual.

As long as you stay away from real immediate issues that affect you directly and possible their solutions, it's "fine".