W A R

You summoned chaos.
You got chaos.
Strap in, kids.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 5.53.05 PM.png (1320x618, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7022981/Iran-threatens-attack-Israel-launches-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QbwHUumFRGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like strap.. on

Bibi is gonna die this summer it's gonna be great.

>5th nimitz class in persian gulf
anyone have sauce on this?

Well now you're leaving us no choice. Cmon Bolton!

America is being invaded by Mexico every fucking day, but hey let's protect Israel again.

Iran is our enemy.

War is good for the economy.

More dead Muslims.

I’m not seeing a downside here.

Shill elsewhere, resetera tranny.

iron stop cock teasing us

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

>aagainst

Attached: 1557501776652.png (540x1488, 562K)

iran*****

Digits, and israel gets nuked tonight.

Attached: 20190504_175034.gif (349x196, 2.64M)

We need to protect our greatest ally.

fuck off kike shill

It was prophecized. Damn I don't have the list...

𓆏

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7022981/Iran-threatens-attack-Israel-launches-attack.html
Not sure if this is ironic or JIDF.

Another war for nothing?

>not playing 4d chess to get Israel nuked
Ffs

i hope trump launches just a single missle at iran to call their bluff lmfao

I want the US to bomb Iran now. Just so Iran will bomb Israel. I'd prefer we do nothing, and Iran bombs Israel, but as long as Israel is bombed, I'll support bombing Iran.

>greatest ally
We're not in any trouble from Iran right now, it's cool senpai.

That's not really a threat.

Nothing will happen again

i think they also meant "[started] a 'psychological' war"

lmao dude spending more resources on the middle east instead of our own fucking border would be so based and I bet it would make them libtards extra mad xDDD

SAVE THE POOR MERCHANTS, GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!

>Another war for nothing
>nothing
>Israel
>Another war for Israel.

iran has been threatening to attack israel since 1952
shit, or get off the pot

This. Why should we actually do anything to protect our own country? Let's piss away more money on the middle east. so based MIGA!

We have an opportunity to cut the head off the snake. Hold still.

>chaos
That's not chaotic at all, it's status quo neocon Zionism.

Attached: 1556428881917.jpg (461x427, 125K)

>the fifth Nimitz-class aircraft carrier in the United States Navy,
fucking fake news, cvn 72 and lhd 3 are the only assets going to be in the persian gulf

the "snake" of what, people who hate Israel? shut the fuck up boomer

it doesn't mean that there is "5" carriers in the persian gulf. It just means it's the 5th carrier to go. The others bang the pacific.

Dude the head of the snake that controls our country wants us to cut off the head of his rival snake in his region of the world
TRUMP IS SO FUCKING BASED OMG FUCKING LIBTARDS ARE GONNA FREAK

While at first glance Uruguay may seem useless in a war against the subhuman coalition (including the jews, don't forget the jews) there's one thing we have that could hypothetically end it all immediately, or at the very least incapacitate them to a point where their retaliation capabilities are effectively nil; our size. Uruguay is small enough that it could fit within a trebuchet.

Now, hear me out, it may sound crazy, but there's method in my madness: one grabs the Falkland Islands (employing them as the payload), aims the contraption, and using the whole of Uruguay as the counterweight, shoots somewhere towards Iran, causing a sort of meteorite impact that wipes out all of the middle east, ISRAEL, and hopefully, if God smiles upon us, India.

This would accomplish three things:
1) Destroying most of the white man's most lethal enemies, ensuring the final victory over degeneracy and niggers
2) Creating a large crater in the epicenter of the explosion to be filled with the surrounding seas' water, consequently guaranteeing that, were 'global warming' to be true, there'll be somewhere for the now liquid water of the poles to go, without needlessly flooding the confines of our continents
3) Angering the argentines, who would still posthumously call the islands "the Maldives"

Think of it as a slingshot, but better.

Based

Attached: 155.jpg (711x550, 33K)

this

Rolling

based

They don't have the balls. Israel is not cucked like euros, they'll straight up nuke Tehran if attacked

ALRIGHT HOLD ON GOYS AND JEW.
LETS TRY TO DO THIS TACTICALLY AND GET RID OF THEIR IOTOLA BUT KEEP THEIR WOMEN AND GOOD PEOPLE INTACT..

JUST USE THE SATELLITES AND THE IRANIAN PEOPLE, AS THEY MOVE WE CAN ARSENAL WHATEVER IS IN FRONT OF THEM, AND RE-ESTABLISH A CAPITALISM FRIENDLY IRAN LIKE THOSE 1960's PICTURES.

there is alot of nasim trap waifus.
youtube.com/watch?v=QbwHUumFRGw

Attached: ibmeibostebip.jpg (657x527, 39K)

Call them on their threat and send a missle to Israel. Watch their reaction huehue

Yelling at me won't save you

America will never support war with Iran.
Israel is to blame.
If we lose sailors in the Persian gulf, make a sign
>Make them pay for our lost sons
>Nuke Israel

Quick someone get ahold of someone on that ship to fire something off. Now's our chance!

Two Birds with one stone.

Attached: asdfasdfasdf.png (1043x589, 368K)

We are in the BEST timeline.

Attached: 1557748696591.webm (854x480, 1.29M)

hell yeah you tell him fellow boomer bro
fuck actually spending money on our own country, let's piss away our future and put this nation in debt for generations all for more bullshit proxy wars for Israel!
MIGA fellow boomer bro!

And one nuke if were lucky

Im for as many shitskin muslim fucks dying as possible so i dont even care anymore.

Attached: lokiju.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I get enough salt around here keep your kikoman to yourself

MIGA

Perhaps I can make myself useful. Have the crusades returned lads?

Attached: TheLordsWing.jpg (602x960, 49K)

I lack the energy to continue to live. Please use your collective meme magic, Jow Forums, to bring about the end of human life. I'm so tired.

Paraphrasing Chiang Kai Shrek: Saracens, niggers and faggots are a disease of the skin, but jews are a disease of the heart.
Once jews are dealt with, the other problems will sort themselves.

Attached: SUS RIMAS SON UNA VERGA COMO UNA VERGA COMO UNA VERGA GRANDE.jpg (1200x1709, 448K)

Fuck off jdif fag

Attached: 1557455135930.png (1024x859, 1.25M)

dude just think how much these libtards are gonna cry when we drop another $38 billion on Israel while US infrastructure is collapsing
they are gonna be so butthurt it's gonna be epic xD

I really would like to see Iran nuke Israel after we bomb the shit out of Iran. Then in turn, I would like to see China and Russia get involved, and see them get BTFO as well. All tonight. Tomorrow's world will never look the same. And if we could somehow get California and the entire west coast and north east nuked in the process would be amazing. Please kek, take my energy!

Attached: 1557606488665.gif (320x240, 2.73M)

Hilarious seething muzzie. Both Israel and Iran will cease to exist soon, go die with them if you love then so much

If there's an all-out war in the ME, I'm sure Israel will suffer greatly.

disgusting

Attached: 1555108640824.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Dude imagine nutting in your sisters ass while you are dying of a heart attack in bootcamp. I don't care about your bleeding heart

Guys... Is Le Drumpf doing a 50D Chess to get Israel nuked?

Only one way to find out.

whys it trumps fault you dumb ape, its your city and state governments fault, they rather fund paco to hop over the border to fuck your wife, or take the money for there fucking own foundations.

if you aren't personally joining yourself to fight the muzzie menace you are literally a antisemite
we need to draft cowards like you

The fuck are our admirals waiting for?

It’s apparently impossible to invade Iran. They have underground places beneath every city (like rats)

Nigger im too old to be drafted.

Attached: 1557126673068.jpg (1534x1534, 1.72M)

trump doesn't want this shit, this war is going to be a giant blood bath and needs alot of tactical planning. Iran has alot of fucking mountains. Along with iran threatening to nuke israel, its probably going to be our 2nd biggest war we've ever committed

But the blood bath is exactly the point, fren.

perks of getting old

Attached: 1538810290419.png (1920x1080, 40K)

Based my brother I’d like to buy you a drink

My man

Pls attack Iran. PLs PLS attack Iran.

Iran better get going on those nukes I wanna see Pissrael turned to glass.

Attached: 1557042622897.jpg (498x573, 49K)

This kike has a point. Might as well just become fully honkpilled and join in on the fun

Why indeed my good sir

DO IT

wtf i want the US to attack iran now

Fuck u ju.
This is your baby

i hope Lincoln fires one missile into Iran's empty beach and they both start nuking israel

Attached: p.jpg (254x199, 19K)

>Will attack Israel
And?

That's disturbing.

Bloodbath of kikes hopefully.

reroll

Attached: 1539122443656.jpg (719x699, 52K)

It’s all part of the plan.

Please don't do it please no anything but that. NONONONONONONONO.

>trump doesn't want this shit
Fren, I don't think you know POTUS they way you think you know POTUS. This doesn't even stop with Iran. You know that. What POTUS is flirting with, right now, is using the age-old tactic of "wartime president" to get reelected, but this time, it's absolutely brilliant the way it's being played. Slowly creep up, back down, then creep up again, then back down. Now, the public wants war with Iran. The public hears the cry of the Iranians wanting a regime change, and the public is sympathetic with it. They'll say "OK, fine; but don't destroy their people", and we'll be full on shoving that freedom dick up their asses with no lube. 1 year into PDJT's second term, we'll "find some shit in Iran" that shows Israel's been calling the shots against World governments with central banking and trafficking of children (no, they aren't going to pin that on the Podestas or Clintons; it'll be the state of Israel), and the result will be the American people DEMAND that POTUS invades Israel and arrests anyone/everyone lobbying for them (AIPAC) under charges of spying/espionage.

Attached: MOS and Media.png (550x348, 28K)

show flag jew

Nothing ever happens. Make a thread when shit is actually going down.

Yep we begged for chaos and even tried to summon an imaginary chaos demon for this day to come. You're on the wrong side of history, get over it loser

Also checkem

Attached: a7d.jpg (304x593, 27K)

I'd call you a traitor but you're probably jidf

In order for muzzie to fight they'll have terrorist cells here but the most of them will leave to join. Destruction of the white race avertied.

comfy gif, also rolling

Noice