IRELAND

Yet another country where Christian values were successfully destroyed by jews.

Attached: 1557787914998.jpg (786x729, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t993813/
stormfront.org/forum/t1054161/
stormfront.org/forum/t1052179/
stormfront.org/forum/t1051291/
stormfront.org/forum/t1053178/
stormfront.org/forum/t1045245/
stormfront.org/forum/t1043351/
stormfront.org/forum/t1049321/
stormfront.org/forum/t925663/
msn.com/en-ae/lifestyle/video/conservatives-want-pope-denounced-as-a-heretic/vp-AAAMbjQ
theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/12/four-in-five-vatican-priests-are-gay-book-claims
bbc.com/news/world-europe-21753860
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/arizona-preacher-attacks-victims-of-paris-attacks-and-sinful-nation-of-france-7835833
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Catholics don't turn out to see the anti-Christ Pope
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

The current pope is a feeble progressive jewish puppet

Pope Jewsuit I

steven anderson just got banned from ireland

>successfully destroyed by jews.
How were Jews involved in this?

Also, are you against casual sex and contraception, that you care so much about christian values?

Why not blame the church instead.

FPBP

Not even a Christian but that Pope is a fucking humiliation.

Many Christians do not approve of this pope, and not every denomination answers to the pope (like Orthodox Christians for example).

130,000 niggers showed up to have their feet licked

_Russia has World’s 2nd largest number of Immigrants – UN Study

stormfront.org/forum/t993813/
_ Ideology of Novorossiya: internationalism and anti-fascism

stormfront.org/forum/t1054161/
_ Russia: 8 millions drug users, world’s top heroin consumer. Krokodil epidemic.
”More than 70,000 people die each year in Russia from drug abuse, about 30,000 of them from heroin, according to the FSKN. Millions more suffer from dependency, with an estimated 8.5 million drug addicts in 2013, according to an FSKN report. ”

stormfront.org/forum/t1052179/
_Russia: the hunt for thought crimes in file-sharing networks & other news of police-state mayhem

stormfront.org/forum/t1051291/
_ Russia’s chief rabbi thanks Putin for support to Jews

stormfront.org/forum/t1053178/
_ Russia: patriotic publisher Viktor Korchagin goes on trial for a book about Jews

stormfront.org/forum/t1045245/
_ Jews want more sinagogues in Crimea

stormfront.org/forum/t1043351/
_ Russia spends millions for mini football among migrants to increase tolerance

stormfront.org/forum/t1049321/
_Total ban of white symbols in Russia

stormfront.org/forum/t925663/

The Pope is controlled by the Masons. The Masons are controlled by (((them))). He is a fucking Jesuit. Wake the fuck up. Christianity is strong when they DON'T attend a mass from that liberal demonic Jesuit faggot Pope.

Kek

The pope is a son of a bitch, the fact people are not so brainwashed to see him means christinity could be worse.

the pope is a heretic you faggot.

Bahahahahaa

Cathocucks are a fucking laughing stock

Attached: tenor (18).gif (360x346, 170K)

Current pope is a globalist communist piece of fucking garbage, sucks nigger toes and bows to mudslimes

I drive 45 minutes to a mass in Latin at least once a month. I wouldn't walk across the street to meet Frank the Heretic.

We have a complex history with the church which has caused a backlash. There was rampant paedophilia and child abuse. It's got fuck all to do with Jews.

The Pope is a commie. The Catholic Church is an enclave of sick, perverted faggotry that gets covered up again and again, and new cases revealed again and again, an endless cycle where nothing ever actually gets done to resolve the issue at the heart of it, which is that faggots are out of control in western society.
You don't see 'em raising their voices whining about that fag shit in muslim countries.

Attached: 1557741330624.png (640x640, 475K)

The vatican is giant homo festfuck. The Pope isn't even christian.
msn.com/en-ae/lifestyle/video/conservatives-want-pope-denounced-as-a-heretic/vp-AAAMbjQ

For context on how quick the downfall of Catholic social mores was in Ireland:
>1983: 67% vote to recognise the equal right to life of the unborn
>1986: 64% vote against legalising divorce
>1992: 62% vote to allow women to leave the country for abortions
>1995: 50% vote to legalise divorce
>2015: 62% vote to legalise gay marriage
>2018: 66% vote to legalise abortion
There's another referendum this month to make the divorce laws easier.
>2018: 65% vote to legalise blasphemy

Attached: 1678002834.jpg (620x446, 51K)

Become Anglicans

Anderson banned, pope allowed, all you need to know about the antichrist Catholic church

>christian
>pope

Jesus christ the autism

>Four in five Vatican priests are gay, book claims
theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/12/four-in-five-vatican-priests-are-gay-book-claims

>A historic palazzo in Rome that houses a key Vatican department is also the home of a well-known gay sauna.
>The Holy See paid 20m euros (£17.5m) in 2008 for around 20 apartments in the building for the Congregation for the Evangelisation of Peoples.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-21753860

Attached: fete-de-la-musique-a-lelysee-21-juin-2018.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

>In a sermon, Anderson said that in the November 2015 Paris attacks the victims brought the attack upon themselves by being devil worshipers for attending a concert by the Eagles of Death Metal
They're not even a death metal group, the band name is a joke.

>They're not even a death metal group, the band name is a joke.
Yes, a poor joke.

Maybe because the Pope is a nigger loving open borders cuck and the faithful see him as a false pope.

Is this the same pope thats allowing 300+ christian churches to be burned down in france while he is kissing niggers feet & donating money to immigrant caravans?

>Catholics

Implying that shit is even Christian.

I've met a French [white] girl in UK few years ago. She was very blackpilled, clearly depressed, maybe suicidal. She told me she's planning to move to Africa, because there's too many niggers in France.
I'm not even shitposting.

Attached: 1539169927353.jpg (240x240, 4K)

based

The whole child abuse thing has really damaged the church's rep here in the last three or so decades.

The pope is an actual Jew. How can you catholic morons not see this? Of course Catholics believe Jesus stated pray to his mother and that no one goes to the Father except through the pope. Oh wait the Bible doesn't say anything about a pope or praying to Mary.

this.

I left out this bit:
>and that France was a sinful nation
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/arizona-preacher-attacks-victims-of-paris-attacks-and-sinful-nation-of-france-7835833

>She told me she's planning to move to Africa, because there's too many niggers in France.

Attached: farage.jpg (968x681, 44K)

note how none ever suggests to move to England

Maybe even traditional irish begin to understand, that cuckstianity is just anothee jewish conatruct, that should be avoided, especially in it's catholic variant. Waiting for Poland.

We deserved it. Those bataclan guys may have been trained by our own special forces to fight Assad.

Attached: famas_daech-001.jpg (600x340, 32K)

c*Tholics are heretics

Attached: 02349EEF-3ED3-46A1-9AC9-2C12B937E542.jpg (640x410, 42K)

lucky I don't live in England

Attached: TPotUK_Figure_04-03_tn.jpg (620x1116, 349K)

People rather stays at home watching it on a live stream.

nah..they're just christian enough to recognize an false pope

Yeah, because your atheist, dying shit hole is much better

>nah..they're just christian enough to recognize an false pope
this

People are tired of the institutionally sanctioned homo pedo rapes. I talked to a guy last year that quit the seminary to become a Catholic priest. Basically he said he quit because of the creepy pedo vibes of the place and how it was accepted, no bullshit.

(((Current Pope))), i am catholic, but that pedo communist fucker isn't my religious leader.

Unfortunately my atheist shithole become cuckstianised more and more over the years. Our fucked up government tryes to convience people who were first in space, that pray may help oncologycal patients and builds useless cathedrals in place of public parks. The only good thing, which commies did was secularisation nation from church.

On pic, some clerical scum says, that icons and good atmosphere are more important then modern treatment instruments, he also says, that after obtaining of icon children in oncology begin to die "with the smiles on their faces". So i prefer to see my country as "atheistic shithole" more then this heavenly kingdom with smiling onco-patients.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-115513_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x2220, 828K)

fpbp
spsbp

>people not wanting to see Jorge Bergoglio is a bad thing

>Christian values were successfully destroyed by Jews.
Implying Jews didn't create them. Push all observers of desert religions into the seas.

Attached: Angry_Cat.jpg (1600x1200, 418K)

>jews happy that jew slave isnt getting followers
wut

>Jewish values were successfully destroyed by jews.
Nothing new

>I've met a French [white] girl in UK few years ago.
>She told me she's planning to move to Africa, because there's too many niggers in France.

She wanted to go to Africa to find a real black man, not niggers who lives in France.

European degeneration weakens even immigrants.