Boomers: Get a real job!

Boomers: Get a real job!

Me: *applies to 70 jobs in 6 weeks, all rejections

Boomers: Lower your standards, snowflake! Start at the bottom and pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

Me: *gets shitty minimum wage job

Boomers: Oh what a shame! The lost potential!

Attached: 1557703502735.jpg (1080x2098, 228K)

I don't get it. And why is the floor so filthy?

There has never been a higher demand for stem jobs. Never.

Attached: 1557581785843m.jpg (1024x346, 69K)

I'm a loser, it's your fault, the post.
I bet some of these people used to feel the same way. Use your vote to be the change you want to see.

Attached: Nazi rally, 1937..jpg (1400x935, 256K)

Because understaffed.
Priorities man, priorities

>WAAAHHH I CANT GET A JOB CAUSE BOOMERS!
Meanwhile I charge boomers $100 to clean out their gutters and it takes 5 minutes to fuckin do, and I charge to mow grass, rake leaves, and even do stupid household work like moving furniture.

How about instead of being a bitch sitting asshole you just go into business yourself and do some lazy ass work and rake in them social security checks. Or are you to busy being a pussy on pol to know boomers happily pay $500 to $1000 to kool coat their roof in the summer

Instead of wasting your time with degrees that are meaningless and working meaningless jobs, start a trade. Go to a trade school instead.

>pull yourself up
I love how this is literal troll logic

Do they actually think they pull themselves up by their bootstraps?
Their parents gave them a world where they didn't have to compete and everyone needed the goods they could produce
That's not up by their bootstraps

Trades aren't immune
They'll certainly resist more though

>that image

Attached: 1512454043924.jpg (546x520, 29K)

Idiot. become your on boss they don’t mean a job for kids

>a job for kids
I've seen fucking 60 and 70 year olds working "jobs for kids"
It's worse than you can possibly imagine

no thanks, i'd rather not die from physical exhaustion at 60

Whenever someone gives advice on a specific path that has worked out for them, I always wonder if they're actually being intellectually honest

The complaint is not "there are not paths"
The complaint is "they destroyed the safe and wide paths, the paths they continue to tell us to take, and the only paths that remain are dangerously risky, not certain to work and narrow as shit"

Not everyone can pull that particular scam

We are fucked in a lot of ways but there are still plenty of ways to be successful. I'm 26 and make ~$60k working half the year and fuck off and travel for the other 6. Most boomers worked at some soulless 9-5 corporate office so they could have good benefits and buy more toys for their midlife crisis and to cope with their impending death.

Yeah I could pay a spic half, but it's worth paying a white kid. Don't spend it all in one place son.

You can either make money or not make money.

Your attitude leads me to believe you'll live your life broke and desperate.

Why don't you make a YouTube channel dedicated to going to job interviews in hopes of getting a job, taping the whole process, how far you got, etc and sharing it to all of these boomers?

Why do boomers feel the need to constantly patronize everyone around them

Bump.

All of these fucking jobs out there that ANYONE can do that are somehow available, but when you apply or do the interview you get told to fuck off.

Lol voting. I think the only way we get our way is if we blow the bridges on the interstates and let lawlessness sort everything out.

Agreed, I've never even finished trade school, never been asked for proof of education, and have had multiple full time jobs since I was 18. No regrets.

So you're a scab. Great. I am sure you're highly competent on the tools and don't constantly fuck up or do sketchy shit.

Literally this. Funny how half the jobs I apply to are jobs "kids" should be doing but the places are staffed mostly with 50-60 year olds.

People give millenials shit, but I can't thank of another generation that had to compete with their parents in the job market. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Attached: 1545033538306.jpg (300x260, 15K)

they should really clean those floors, no excuse as to why it should be that filthy

More like
>Lazy fuck taking some starbucks job. Get a REAL job in a REAL company you fucking pussy!
>All you need to do is shake the manager's hand you you will have instant job!

If only I was pajeet

>I always wonder if they're actually being intellectually honest
What the fuck do you think?
The dude took the time to fellate himself about emptying gutters (as if that's a valid long term financial strategy). He sees discussion about a problem in society as a whole and the only thought that pops up in his head is "how can I shift the conversation in such a way that I can both look good and make others look bad."

>I started out with nothing on my resume after a 5 year gap
>got a job after I applied for them 3 times
>Big One Here: I had a goal to work my way up and ask my bosses about moving up the later at time that were easy to ask (read the atmosphere)
>moved on up raise and position
>had gotten a new job, dollar more and overall easier
>STILL WANTED TO MOVE UP
>within 4 months got a supervisor position with $.50 raise
>still have goals to want to get out of the workforce and be a renter
WHY DO YOU MAKE EXCUSES FOR YOURSELF

Some companies do frown upon that user. Just saying. They see it as you're getting to big for your britches.

Who gassed these poor judeo Christians!?

I actually had the company I am currently working at say to me how it was refreshing to see someone with a drive and a motivation to learn.
But if you read 48 Laws of Power, it also it good not to overshadow your superiors. My father had that done many times to him at work even tho he is a great GM at every place he worked at.

That's why everyone hates whites. White society became a no win mania for alot of people.

>live in canuckland
>Got a job the first place I applied
>It's actually really good, I make $35 an hour and I don't even have bachelor's degree
>Boss says he's looking to promote me, not even a year in
>LinkedIn is blowing up with recruiters
>All my friends are getting jobs now

What the FUCK is going on? Is it the low dollar?

Jesus, Zoomers are fags

Renter or Land Lord? So you make what 14.50 an hour as a line supervisor at some shitty factory making wet wipes or what?

Also to respond to OP's Pic. I hate when people do that as if to say you should work at a job that stresses you out and makes you feel like shit because he does and wants to make everybody else feel like him. Like people have to work in all sorts of different positions and any one can be tiring. Just because you work at a factory doesn't give you superiority over someone who is making the same amount cleaning stalls or etc.

Not everyone can be a spy James.

Oh boy a whole extra 20 bucks for working the same 40 hours as before, that's fantastic

We should all stop working, build Killdozers, and take this country back.

Attached: Killdozer.gif (350x197, 2.21M)

How did you know I make 14.50 an hour?
What the fuck.
I want to get a duplex or triplex and live in one and rent out the other sides. Im saving my money up and still have to learn alot about finding my criteria for homebuying for investing. And yeah Im a supervisor for a meat and seafood packaging co. Pay isn't bad and I'm budgeting alot to get my savings up. Already have my Emergency Fund funded.

Do you have a gun?

ain't no americans dying of too much physical activity, how fucking fat are you? i guarantee you will die sooner and live a worse live in an office than on your feet earning an honest living, leave the pencil for the weakling kikes and pick up a chisel and a hammer

then when you get the chance brain a few kikes with the hammer

>stop working
>build killdozer
fren that cost several hundo thousies to make where you getting off on that floor of dosh

Learn how to write in English you retard.

Cheap bulldozers are easier to come across then you would think.
Around $2,000-$5,000 (Or free........)
And the concrete and metal can be free if you know where to look.
A cheap budget Killdozer should be around $10,000 - $15,000 if you pay attention.
And welding isn't hard. (Especially when you don't care how pretty it is.)

I know not everyone is as lucky as me, but I've never gotten a job that was worth having by filling out an application, or sending them a resume.

The best paying jobs, and best job enviroments I have experienced were all gained by networking.
It's always easier to get a job if you already know some one who works there.
If you're having trouble finding a job. Make known to everyone around you that you are looking for one, and need help.
If you have actual friends, and family they would be happy to help if they can.

Some votes are made with 308

>Neet
>Networking.
Hah.
>Fascist/Nazi
>Networking with normalfags
Hah.

Attached: butt hurt.jpg (361x358, 22K)

I prefer 7.7 Japanese.

I used to be a neet.
I am a Nazi sympathizer.
You laugh my advice off, but you're really just making excuses to continue living your neet life style.

I don't blame you it's pretty comfy. The crushing depression will hit you soon enough though. Took me 8 years to finally get sick of it., and make something of myself.

Good luck, or just keep being a leech. It's up to you.

That's a good start, also work in Meat. Consider getting in contact with a homeownership advisor or start talking with a mortgage lender at your bank to see what you can afford and what grants you may qualify for.

The floor at any busy food prep area is going to be filthy. If there's time to sweep the floors, they're overstaffed.

I believe it, I've worked for those types of companies. However, I've also worked for companies that if you're on the job for three months and you show more drive, initiative and passion for your work than soneone whose been there for 5 years, they frown upon it.

Also boomers:
>would you like fries with that?

Seriously, these fuckers are working at McDonald's because they blew through their nest eggs like niggers.

Get a job!!!!!

It's human nature to feel superior to another group in some sahpe or form. People do that unfortunately.

What's the point of life if you're not constantly stressed, in debt, constantly shitting on everyone to elevate yourself above your own insecurities, and spending so much time at work you become closer to a measurable economic unit than an actual human being?

Yeah, one out of 320 million every 80 years...

that latina on the left is asking to be bleached

Attached: slobbering apu.png (669x514, 25K)

Where are you from again that you can’t find a job ?

>within 4 months got a supervisor position with $.50 raise

Imagine taking on the responsibilities of a supervisor for a mere 20 bucks a week. You got fucking played. And you're still getting played. Middle management in the service industry is the biggest job scam in existence.

Attached: zombieant.jpg (800x533, 57K)

Employers are still spoiled by the recession. I still see shitty retail jobs that demand experience, multiple interviews, computerized "psych tests", and a multitude of personal references that involve long, protracted conversations with each one. And I've seen people jump through each hoop and STILL not get the job. I honestly question how great the economy is when there is a literal race to the bottom for work. Seems like wall street jews are the only ones getting ahead.

You gave me a really good idea career wise user. Thank you. I might just take your advice.

Really depends on the type of trade. Lots of trade jobs require alot of physical work, and they're no walk in the park either. However, trade jobs can pay an awful lot.

Fucking rekt.

>There has never been a higher demand for stem jobs. Never
This. People say learn a trade. STEM is a great trade. I have been looking into being a Bio Mechanical Engineer. You repair all the robots that do all the clinical testing these days. Healthcare is booming, things are being automated. A biomechanical engineer repairs all the automated machinery in healthcare. It is a double win. A modern clinical lab has dozens of pieces of complex robotic equipment that do all the bloodwork, urine analysis etc. They break down and need calibrating constantly. Average salary is 80k.

What the fuck kind of job starts at $35 an hour with no degree required?

The moment the lsd kicks in....

That shit adds up over the course of the year if you added it all up user. And that money is even worth more if you watch your spending habits

Yes i do

>Average salary is 80k
just like the average salary for a skilled trade. except the skilled trade person would only spend about 25% of the money on their education vs what the Bio-mechanical Engineer needed to.

Attached: BLACK-HAND-POINTING.jpg (2000x1000, 237K)

>The latina with her twat wide open after a long day
hmmm