Is fake dyed hair the ultimate sign of degeneracy in modern 20-something women?

Is fake dyed hair the ultimate sign of degeneracy in modern 20-something women?

Attached: download.jpg (137x135, 4K)

girls with platinum whitish hair are the fucking hottest; please go get laid

You’re lying

>t. has only fucked nonwhites and roasties
i know this is weird to you, but some people still have standards when it comes to women.
>go get laid
i fuck more and better quality women than you. guaranteed.

I would say the nose piercing is a more solid proof, but color hair is a danger sign.
>But goddamn do I love that shit

no, a cross necklace is

Attached: 56363456354645388779.png (666x737, 179K)

no, it's her nigger boyfriend

sure is going to brighten up the ocean pollution

all make-up/hair dying products should be banned because of all the crazy fucking chemicals we're putting down the drain. fuck them trying to look pretty nobody cares

Attached: savedforthesakeofargumentdeleteimmediately.jpg (2000x1333, 237K)

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try Jow Forums - International/Random.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1494260129639.png (989x724, 1.08M)

>gets divorce raped by tradthot

Attached: 463634634634643634634.png (272x367, 268K)

then she wasn't trad, she was just a thot

20 something?! Due to sexism and ageism, many seniors are forced to suffer through their golden years with unfulfilled sexual fantasies. Please. Fuck the elderly.

Attached: Little-Old-Lady.png (320x313, 141K)

I don't think it's degenerate, it just means you're a hopeless airhead. I've known girls like that.

Colored hair = SJW
Dog collar = I like to suck dick

>sign of degeneracy
Yup

divorce is not trad

unicorns only exist in the Bible

it's called aposematism

I know a girl who has both colored hair and a dog collar and she's timid and shy and likes classical music

Don't see anything wrong with degenerates automatically signalling that they are to be avoided

Red on yellow kill a fellow. Red on black, venom lack.

I've only ever seen Mexican women do this.

Not just women. Possibly even more in men, especially "straight" ones.

Poser or whore in training.

What is this supposed to imply?

And I guarantee you she's fucked 20 dudes minimum.

this

>he doesn't know

just stay the hell away from all snakes should be the expression

I would say being a complete whore is the ultimate sign.

every time I've talked to girl with their hair dyed a non-natural color they've always been sjw feminist. no bs

It means they'll be bald or nearly bald by mid to late 30s.

Precisely this.
If your shy and not very outgoing as a female it is VERY easy to get action thru tinder anyway as a female.

Its a sign of identity crisis in most and a cry for attention to others. Cant judge the book by its cover unles it happens to be laced with occult demonic symbols crafted to control inferior minds through numerology and meaningless myths

It's just a fad. Dyed hair was a fad in the 80's too.

its called "aposematism" -

from wiki aposematism) is effectively the "opposite" of camouflage, and a special case of advertising. Its function is to make the animal, for example a wasp or a coral snake, highly conspicuous to potential predators, so that it is noticed, remembered, and then avoided

Attached: 9-1-2016-10-42-00-AM-10844475.jpg (600x362, 42K)

It sucks. I am SO turned on by pink hair. It makes me cum buckets but now it’s ruined for me by all the fatties who are the only ones with dyed neon or pink hair now.

degenerate

Nose ring