BREAKING: DEEP STATE IS KILL

NOT A FUCKING DRILL
COMEY, STRZOK, PAGE, MCCABE, BRENNAN ALL GOING DOWN, OBONGO AND KILLARY IF WE’RE LUCKY
google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/443509-top-connecticut-federal-prosecutor-assigned-to-investigate-russia?amp

Attached: 227D745C-F15D-454D-A0F3-9B46FD12034A.jpg (828x915, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/443509-top-connecticut-federal-prosecutor-assigned-to-investigate-russia
archive.fo/mEktG
youtube.com/watch?v=1jsuDZAnl5c
nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us/ex-fbi-agent-claims-retaliation-for-dissent-in-anthrax-inquiry.html
nytimes.com/2019/05/13/us/politics/russia-investigation-justice-department-review.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayyyyyyy

Attached: 10363350_1405933349691970_2517870191824613883_n.jpg (196x197, 6K)

Israel is the Deep State. Fuck off boomer.

Attached: Trump Zionism final nail.png (812x705, 643K)

nothing burger

thehill.com/homenews/administration/443509-top-connecticut-federal-prosecutor-assigned-to-investigate-russia

archive.fo/mEktG

ftfy

based

cringe

The Hill is better than most of the Lugenpresse but thanks

Bibi dies this summer

Attached: 1545427654614.png (890x874, 668K)

what happened to may 8th? fuck off kushnershill.
>inb4 no response

Attached: kushnershill-maymay.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

Is the ride starting?

Attached: 1493081239990.gif (460x298, 259K)

wake when ONE (1) deep stater steps foot in a jail

i skipped getting hard and just came

Attached: ;iughjtd.jpg (474x355, 26K)

Couldn't he just read the IG report?
Oh wait...he doesn't read...just like the President...

Attached: XRYMPtx.jpg (432x303, 11K)

Yes. There will be indictments, we’ll see tears to surpass Kavanaugh

i summon thee. hear my plea

Based neocon don #MAGA!!!

Attached: 1550800454059.png (930x316, 585K)

if congress already has the report why don't they release it?

The most transparent administration in the history of the universe doesn't think that's necessary.

This is the man who will save america

Attached: John_H._Durham.jpg (3204x4806, 2.99M)

Obama will be the first black president to go to jail.

It looks like it's about to get really spicy. I wouldn't be surprised if the dems in the House quietly start walking away from the Mueller report.

that never stopped the democrats from doing it before

The unredacted report is available for the Nadler to paruse.
Then again. If only HE can see it then if it gets leaked we'll know who did it. If the report gets made available to the whole committee then it could be any of them or any of their hundreds of staff.

Attached: 1554406282738.jpg (933x824, 184K)

I wouldn't hold your breath. The system works for itself.

now lets hope it doesnt take 2 years.

Actually, as I typed that I realized he might wait till the last minute before the elections to pull the trigger.

>mfw blatant gay denial from "Dems" and knew this shit was going on

Attached: babyDASitMane.jpg (748x528, 105K)

Obama won't go to jail but he will die prematurely of lung cancer.

The harder we try to employ the tools of politics and justice the more morally justified plan b is.

the only solution is to lynch mueller and demand he gives us the full report. the american public demand answers. him and all the people on the investigation need to answer the questions

Halloween 2020.

Attached: 1523680698683.gif (250x227, 139K)

nothing ever happens, but this is pretty damn close.

Attached: 1537235213453.png (499x513, 283K)

>COMEY, STRZOK, PAGE, MCCABE, BRENNAN ALL GOING DOWN, OBONGO AND KILLARY IF WE’RE LUCKY

fuck off. Trump has made it clear that "Hillary is a nice lady" ect. and he wont arrest any of the criminals.

the democrats will cry if things don;t go their way. from now until infinity whenever they lose its the russians

Attached: IMG_2929.png (409x431, 137K)

>COMEY, STRZOK, PAGE, MCCABE, BRENNAN ALL GOING DOWN, OBONGO AND KILLARY
Imagine believing this lmao

Remember when we voted for Trump to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton and Obama, and instead we have this nonsense. They're literally investigating a fucking fiction.

Yeah ok. What are you going to say when it doesn't happen? You'll just postpone it again and pretend you aren't retarded

It would be a hell of an October surprise, but I don't think it will take that long. Someone will flip pretty fast to save their ass. Who would want to destroy their life for Comey, Clapper and the rest of those traitors.

god this makes me want to dress up as arabs and fly planes into towers. anyone else feel the same

everyone in this thread needs to go back to their /ptg/ hugbox

Attached: 1534809150527.jpg (669x468, 72K)

nothing ever happens. the larp before the storm was the greatest troll of internet history. it will take some people years to recover from the psychological torment of knowing it was all ruse. some will never accept that it was a larp. it was a larp. at this point it is obvious it was just a larp.

the impression at this point is all this "deep state goes down tomorrow stay tuned" from tucker, hanity, 8charn, 4chinz, the cbts threads, the /qresearch/ folks, all of it, literally all of it, is a controlled opposition cult of personality that is used to keep the might of anonymized internet users in a constant circle jerk of following the mythical white rabbit. in reality it is a complete waste of time.

this man is correct. the only way to fix the world is with guns and lots of it.

The has nothing to do with that Qanon crap.

Thanks Rep. Rashida Tlaib, I make vote for you and boom you for smelling like me.

Trump and Israel ARE THE DEEP STATE.

gosh anyone willing to sell me a saw off shotgun. with no records of course. i'm completely into it. cash only. i promise i'm not a cop

What should we do right now? Raid twitter , physically hunger strike in front of the White House?

you should buy an AR and shoot up a school

Oh fugg

It's political theater, if it wasn't Trump would nail Mueller for covering up the Anthrax attacks.

Abby martin was talking about and Trump had her fired haha. pure theater
youtube.com/watch?v=1jsuDZAnl5c

Why not just buy a shotgun and saw it off yourself? You know that you can do private sales of long guns in most states, right?

>kushnershill.
What does that even mean?

Of course he knows, he’s glowing

stfu faggot. you dont spend a year creating a persona with the same image spam and same scripted lines but then pretend to not know what it is. either lurk moar or fuck off.

Attached: kushnershill spam.jpg (773x921, 117K)

you're right I am a Obongo missile now

FBI Whistleblower on the botched Anthrax investigation
>nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us/ex-fbi-agent-claims-retaliation-for-dissent-in-anthrax-inquiry.html

oh wow
can't wait for judicial committee of congressional oversight to senate hearings is blasted a big fucking dog and pony to keep retards happy with Thug Lyfe clips
meanwhile any politician can eat a fucking baby's head on livestream and no one would do a fucking thing, you bunch of fucking faggots

Jim Baker's attorney told Congress in Oct 2018 that he was being investigated by this guy. Investigation has been going on for a while.

Attached: Baker.png (1134x699, 99K)

>yikes

Back to Le Reddit you fuckin kike!

Attached: 156B8CED-22B0-47C8-80AE-E9A4D26B7A5D.jpg (648x799, 119K)

6 months from now

“Investigation was warranted based on what they believed true but new policies are being implemented to help ensure improvements in how warrants are obtained”

>Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller are the good jews

fucking kek

K let me know when something happens

oof
this was the
>he said he "knew where the bodies were buried"
>THAT'S HYPERBOLIC!!!
exchange, right?

>The unredacted report is available for the Nadler to paruse.

No, it isn't. What they have is a less redacted report than the one released to the public.

How would you know? None of the Democrats have even read it.

He'll suddenly get stage 4 lung cancer and die

Attached: file.png (968x681, 508K)

I know it because that's what Barr officially released. Not even the whitehouse or Fox News claims that congress has the full, unredacted report.

In fact, Barr argues that he CAN'T release the entire, unredacted report for legal reasons.

Nadler who before becoming a Congressman was a big wig in govt in the same district as the WTC.

This is theater, all the Sept 11 guys are running theater. Him and Trump have to have the same circle of friends.

It was a real witchhunt

Attached: obama trump.jpg (1125x1329, 195K)

>2019
>telling someone to lurk

Lurk for what? There's literally nothing there. It. all got scrubbed..

nothing. stop looking for a leader. stop looking for a cult of personality to resolve your personal issues. stop looking for somebody to blame. stop being angry. go about your life. life is beautiful. be good to people. be good to your neighbors. be good to strangers. there is so much beauty in the world. respect and enjoy that beauty.

you have to understand that every being, every living thing, is a beautiful thing, a wondrous achievement. your typing on a keyboard, each keypress, is a pseudo involuntary muscle memory response on the neural network of your brain, keystroke-by-keystroke, having placed faith in reality that the physical energy expended moving those fingers to solve that captcha, is an effort worth your evolutionary instincts fleeting towards your innate need to communicate, you came to this board to communicate, to absorb communication; it's the reason humanity has flocked to social media; people want to communicate, people want to discuss ideas, you have an evolutionary need to spread information.

your dna is information. deep down in the cells of your body, each cell contains a few meters of dna. it is dumb. it doesn't really do anything. but it is information. it instructs the entire rest of your body. we are slaves to our dna. and at the end of the day, that dna is just a beautiful arrangement of molecular compounds ejected from some star, somewhere a long time ago.

embrace life, help life, respect life. it is a miracle that anything exists at all. it is a further miracle that intelligent molecular composition is able to self replicate to the point that we can mash pieces of plastic and have the results of that rendered on screen of any willing viewer.

be peaceful and love your fellow man.

Attached: kushnershill bibi dies this summer.jpg (1832x703, 112K)

Attached: kushnershill bibi dies this summer 2.jpg (1562x768, 112K)

Attached: kushnershill bibi dies this summer 3.jpg (1526x911, 124K)

Yes the new muslim Somali colonies are totally going to be peaceful nice members of society. Fucking dunce.

So this is a drill?

>John Durham
John Durham was the special investigator for the Whitey Bulger inquiry. This is about to get real interesting.

No he won't. Look at his history.

We may have finally hit the top of the hill and are about to start on the train ride down the steep slope to victory running over all of these motherfuckers!

If we're lucky? Fuck that. If Hillary isn't punished for her email at least justice hasn't even begun.

Bill Barr is now beginning his cleanup of the sloppy coup attempt against Trump. Calling it right now that there will no charges against the conspirators. It will be a whitewash. Prove me wrong.

They did such a poor job committing treason against an elected President that Barr has to dedicate an entire team to clean up their mess.

nytimes.com/2019/05/13/us/politics/russia-investigation-justice-department-review.html

Bill Barr is CIA and he appointed John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut. In 2008, John Durham was appointed to investigate the destruction of CIA videotapes of detainee interrogations. In 2010, Durham closed the investigation without recommending any criminal charges be filed

Attached: 3102aa18b856aebe104b9ad5147ee04e2429cab1.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

Fuck yearrr

daily reminder nothing ever happens

(((barr)))

That's what she was doing? No she was choking on the legion of demons in her throat. They were getting so upset that it just sounded like a swarm of flies and they couldn't talk

>w-w-why does Jow Forums call me "schiz user"..

Attached: 1514431036896.jpg (951x972, 104K)

They are the Nephilim/Giants of our generation...

As a black man I can love the most hateful mfer. Its really not im my nature to be repulsed by something im bot used to...

Neanderthals really did put a dent in the human legacy & that malicious earthly carnal spirit has manifested itself into "what should" be the chosen people; ones who lead humanity with Universal empathy & love... The message God tried to convey through his Son in human form... & they killed him.

Forgiven... They just dont know/understand it yet.

Attached: web-good-sheperd-catacombe-priscille.jpg (450x436, 94K)

Based

i am sick to death of pic related

Attached: 1549507304186.jpg (1632x920, 191K)

Sounds about right. If it is it means Trump made a deal with neocons because he is not so stupid as to keep putting them in positions of power unless he wants them there and understands what they are going to do. I think trump realized draining the swamp was impossible and now he is convincing himself that he is still making progress even though he has had to make concessions

Ok. I'll bite. Do you know why these colonies are forming? To get the fuck out of their home countries. The power-brokers continue to reduce these countries to finer grains of sands using their latest toys that taxpayers funded. The regular people, like you and me, well, after awhile, that shit gets old. So they move, they migrate. If you are sick of migration to the United States, ask your politicians why they continue to completely fucking demolish third world sand countries.

What you have in the US is really unique. You have a contingent of the population convinced that the imperial evil US is evil. You have another convinced that we are the great saviors of freedom and justice. Then there's the complacent other, just churning out GDP to fund projects, contracts, etc.

Friends, it is simple, most of life just wants to live, and to be left alone. To live, and to be left alone. Just leave people alone, and let them live their lives. It really is that simple.

HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER!

>COMEY, STRZOK, PAGE, MCCABE, BRENNAN ALL GOING DOWN
Q predicted this

I heard a rumor that this man, JOHN DURHAM, has had a score to settle with some deepstate dirtbags ever since they staged a fake shooting at an elementary school in his state.

I heard this rumor about 5 years ago...again, just a rumor but fuck I hope it's true and he has some additional intrinsic motivation to bring down some deep-state niggers.

Attached: nigger ducks.jpg (440x393, 35K)

Trump could go to prison and they'd still be telling us to "trust the plan" lol

Elaborate.

Literally not a single one of them will go to jail, or even be charged.

Call threads like them out. Raise the discourse of Jow Forums. This board used to be about intelligent political discussion. Not just meme larping, but legitimate intelligent discussion. Promote thoughtful threads, ignore trash. Tips:

- Use the catalog
- If you see a thread that gets posted daily, let it slide
- If you see a new thread that isn't trash and you have something intelligent to contribute, let your idea stand the test of anonymity
- Bump threads that provoke thought

Although this board is generally viewed as a containment board, the important redeeming factor it is one of the few places on the internet that intelligent discussion is allowed without an immediate banhammer, and moreso posts here carry no long standing reputation score, your post stands out for it's merit, not for who you are or what you are.

As I said earlier, respect your fellow man, and be willing to entertain ideas and conversation.

>What they have is a less redacted report than the one released to the public
digits of truth
There are only a couple of lines redacted in the report available to the six dem and six repubs on the committee
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE REPORT.