351 deaths in Jamaica and no one fucking cares thread

Attached: Pray_For_Jamaica.png (559x559, 69K)

citysquarenews. tk /83 /34 1-kill ed-in-tragic-earth qua ke-i n-ki ngston-jam aica/

Yeah dont give any insight as to why they're dying. Just let us know its happening you giant faggot

All I can find about Jamaica is that the new Bond film had it's filming postponed because Daniel Craig hurt his ankle.

based

Oh I'll pray - pray for more to die!

Guys, yesterday I actually asked God to kill niggers and even said "amen", is this my fault?

Attached: nuevo-registro1.png (455x296, 263K)

And everyone clapped. Thread over

Literally where

Who is murdering Jamaicans?

Road fatalities

I hate niggers but I'd rather see Somolians or Nigerians or Nicaraguans die instead of those fags.
>No links, just vague
Kill yourself niggerlover shill

oh

What is going on in Jamaica then? I can't find anything.

Attached: Help helper 82.png (657x527, 34K)

You're right, WHO cares

literally who gives a shit

I couldn't find an article anywhere. 351 dead in an earthquake I feel would be national news, no?

what I always wondered. Who claims Bob Marley. Jamaica Ethiopia or Brits?

Nope we don't, Fuck niggers.

I just assume typical monday in Jamaica 300+ people die

dem crazy baldheads

Jamaicans drive like fucking methed-out monkeys, last time I was there some years ago, one of their star soccer players just died in a fatal crash because their goddamned island has one fucking road that goes around it which is one lane each way with minimal visibility in most spots. What's the Jamaican solution? Go twice the speed limit, give a little honk, and try to pass everyone who isn't going double the speed limit while hoping you don't fucking die.
Subhumans tend to eradicate themselves. And for niggers, I actually kind of like Jamaicans, but they're still fucking stupid.

Attached: 1496967523345.png (351x395, 31K)

You kinda answered yourself with the title

Racists should kill themselves.

Attached: file-20180130-107687-t4ua3z[1].jpg (2059x3096, 3.28M)

This.

F U C K N I G G E R S

Dead niggers make me happy.

Attached: 1553035417930.jpg (254x403, 54K)

The 50s protesters in that image are not wrong.

Young Bill Clinton on left.

Your fault? no. More you should be credited.

R

Attached: 7868CD13-0702-471F-8131-CF91E30E52C6.gif (200x197, 2.21M)

I don't even know what this is about. That seems like a lot for one event or whatever, but I don't really care. Thanks for the update.

Tazdingo.

Attached: 1458363955313.png (500x375, 297K)

>351 deaths in Jamaica and no one fucking cares
It's like seeing unflushed shit in a public restroom. Yeah, it's not cool, but don't pretend to be surprised

God.

Jamaica, queens

People only care when there is politics behind the deaths.

I tried to walk around Jamaica once. The Jamaicans need to chill out.

I worked in aviation back in the late 80's. We got contracted to work on BWIA airlines greasy 10's. The first trip we were driving around(on the wrong side of the road) and we went up this mountain in the Port of Spain. There was a road block and the cops/military had a bunch of local kids pulled over and were beating them with their night sticks. They asked us to get out of the car and literally a water fall of Carib beer battles poured out as we exited the vehicle. They asked us what we were doing in Trinidad and we told them working on the aircraft. Have a good day, and send us on our way, as they went back to beating their fellow niggers.
The second trip they grabbed use all at the airport. What are you doing here!? We were told to tell them vacation. Meanwhile we all had our toolboxes..Anyway, they put us all (about 20 of us) in a room and started bring us jugs of beer. One call to some corrupt official and we were on our way..
>Saw my first dead body (killed)
>Niggers will never amount to anything.
>The local hindu's were very nice people. Experienced my first duvali (festival of lights)

JAH will sort it out.

They are tenacious, aren't they? I guess when your average pay rate is $1 USD/day, you're pretty fucking desperate to sell anything to anyone.
Tho, a friend who enjoys his coke said he picked up a golf ball-sized sack of the purest shit he'd ever had while in Ocho Rios, paid $300 and had so much left after his cruise he dumped half of it into the ocean before returning home a week later. Apparently, there are deals to be had.

kys meme flag fucking faggot

I'll smoke a big fat joint for Jamaica. I was going to smoke it anyway. But it is for Jamaica now.

It was DC-9 not 10 now that I think about it.

First I've heard of this. What happened?

Also, have you ever met a Jamaican? They're even worse than American niggers.

fake news. asked my jamaican friends if this happened and it did not

New bob marley song when

I don't know who he is, but I know where he is. The other side. The spirit world, man. There's no stopping what can't be stopped. No killing what can't be killed. You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come calling.

It's Monday