New England Town Meeting Thread

ITT anons from New England hold a Regional Town Meeting
>The Regional Town Meeting is now in session.
>Citizens, provide your status report.

Pasta
>Town Meetings originated in Puritan New England as a way to preserve local autonomy and self-government over issues such as religious freedom and tax laws. In more modern times, New England Town Meetings have suffered a drop in attendance attributable to the increase in town size and a decrease in the number and variety of political issues under local control.

Attached: New_England_Town_Meeting.jpg (1239x1431, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hampshire#Colleges_and_universities
discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
fresheggsdaily.bangordailynews.com/2016/02/29/home/top-5-picks-cold-hardy-chicken-breeds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hereby declare the state assemblies disbanded and a curfew after 7pm without express written consent from the jews

Anons, I- I have the report from Western Massachusetts and it's ugly. There's more dope than hope.

Attached: rockwell_freedom_of_speech.jpg (361x450, 56K)

Vermont hereby secedes from the US and will be known as the Green Mountain Empire from now on. We recognized the independence, sovereignty, and tenacity of the people of New Hampshire and look forward to working with them.
The rest of New England, Upstate New York, and Eastern Canada has 48 hours to formally surrender and accept their rightful place within the Green Mountain Empire. Those who resist will drown in the maple syrup.

Greater Lowell is comfy but Lowell is shit. There are too many degenerates and brain dead subhumans.

the saddest thing is that there are about 15 other cities just like Lowell all around NE

>Empire of Vermont Established 2019
sounds better than what we currently have around here, why the fuck not.

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_Vermont.png (250x302, 99K)

My town has a lot of comfy farm land and is surprisingly woodsy, one side still uses septic. It's a 'right to farm community' and protects a lot of its land which means it can't turned into residential complexes for now, probably won't stay that way. I noticed quite a few homes being built in my town but they seem to be mostly yuppies, they'll probably fuck everything up.

Today's report from Hampton, New Hampshire.
>They're hammerin' Joe about the 94 crime bill

Attached: biden-new-hampshire.png (600x584, 394K)

What parts did they hammer him on?

SouthEast CT reporting in. All is lost.

>Biden used his first visit to the Granite State as an official 2020 contender to defend his long record in public life from a laundry list of critiques of his policies on criminal justice and the environment that have shadowed him since he entered the presidential race late last month.
>“There’s a whole lot of talk about, you know, Biden and the crime bill, Biden wrote a crime bill,” the Delaware Democrat said, alluding to his role in developing the 1994 law that created new gun restrictions and crime prevention measures but now is blamed for contributing to mass incarceration.
t.Boston Globe

Moved to central Massachusetts from Alabama. It isn't as bad as I thought, all the people I work with are redpilled. But tfw /nogunz/ now.

Almost Canada, here. It's fucking snowing.

Attached: snogunzz.png (309x199, 34K)

Did you apply for a permit?

fuck user, im also from western massachusetts. Hampden county reporting for duty!

Report from New Canaan, CT
>Paul Simon’s New England estate on the market for $13.9 million
>Built in 1938, the main residence features six bedrooms, seven full- and three half-baths, five fireplaces and a three-car garage. The property also features a 2,400-square-foot cottage with garage, which the listing advertises as a potential musician’s or writer’s studio.
>Formal walled gardens, courtyards and a terraced pool are located just outside the main house. The property also features a pond surrounded by meadows.
>The property was purchased in 2002 for $16,500,000. Taxes for the Connecticut estate totaled over two hundred thousand dollars last year.
t.masslive

Attached: comfy-house.png (1410x1228, 2.3M)

Are upstate New Yorkers considered New England?
We have chowder, maple syrup, and similar accents to Vermonters

>Lost 3 million dollars.
Ouch.

I live in Boston and can confirm upstate ny has more in common with Maine and VT than my part of mass.

YEAH BUT HOW BOUT THOSE FUCKIN BRUINS

Connecticut here. Please remove us from New England, only 54% of births here are white and falling. Massachusetts and Rhode Island need to go too, they're only 58%.

disavow your main city and we'll put it to vote at the next meeting.

Sea Coast reporting; Waves are coming in hard

Lynn here. The city looks like a shitty eastern european city and it's filled with guatemalans and cambodians. Swampscott is comfy though.

GONNA GO TO THE BAH AND GET FAKKIN' HAMMAHED WATCHIN' DAH GAAAME!!!

Rhode Island here, haven’t heard shit

BUMP

Cape fag reporting in. How do we bring back the Republican Party in New England politics? Is a pro family, pro union, anti immigration, anti open borders, working/middle class Republican Party feasible? Discuss.

makes me wonder if that new tax law drove Based Paul Simon to sell, even at a loss.
The taxes are beyond the cost of maintaining the building. Meaning that it's a 16 million dollar money pit.

Attached: 2JV3ODTOJREQJJSHO35HX65OCY.jpg (600x399, 79K)

Bump

Attached: 4AC857BD-B5B8-4EE0-A378-215FB6EBB310.jpg (1200x630, 131K)

Some ideas were shilled in a previous thread:

>DUDE FAWKIN' LOOOVVEE BRADY, DUUUUUDE

Agreed, Chelmsford reporting in

Somerville, MA here.

I hate all the white race traitor wacky-colored-plastic-frame glasses wearing out of touch leftist boomers here. And all the Central Americans. I seriously hate Central Americans. I lived on the West Coast which is full of Mexicans and I can say that Central Americans are way fucking worse than Mexicans.

Attached: 77777773.jpg (650x650, 76K)

If you hate those things why would you move this side of the river?

Probably needed a place in the area and Somerville was cheapest? I have a roastie coworker that rents an apartment there.

Because this is where the jobs are

>Town Meetings originated in Puritan New England as a way to preserve local autonomy and self-government over issues such as religious freedom and tax laws. In more modern times, New England Town Meetings have suffered a drop in attendance attributable to the increase in town size and a decrease in the number and variety of political issues under local control.

New Englander here. I think some time in the late 90s was the last town council meeting I went to where a town councilor, resident, or activitist/agitator did not claim abortion rights were under attack for the whole meeting.

There are so many homes foreclosing and yuppie tech fags moving in. Shit sucks. These people are all insufferable. My coworker is some Californian douche. He's the most self hating traitorous cuck that I have ever met. He canvassed within a year of moving into the area trying to shift local politics. I work with a based English boomer though.

Report from Worcester, MA
>Worcester School Committee member D*nte Com*aretto said the body is "morally corrupt" and represents a "racist community."

Attached: worcester.png (960x1055, 718K)

Lmao. I'll root for Brenda. She seems to be doing something right.

>all these fags ITT from bumfuck towns no one gives a fuck about

lmfao dont you know people look down on you clowns? Move to a real city and stop complaining about being a poor retard.

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: onions.png (644x800, 15K)

From Southern NH, near Trashua every time I'm in Nashua if I'm near certain places bums try to get money. I want them off the streets, find a way to get great lazy asses off the street. They'd make more of some menial labor job than asking for spare change. Must lazy fucks.

Cost of living to high here. And the heroin junkies. Dumbass brother has a 6 year old from one of these Street trash.

>He thinks MADsachusetts is a New England state

Nashua used to be really nice, once. NH is still a cool state overall. NE in general could be a great place for us to take back. Especially with a pro-union (anti-union corruption), anti-immigration, pro-family and pro-worker and middle class platforms.

Can PA please join? We were the second state.

fuck off mountainkikes

Upstate has more of an appalachia feel, I see tons of confederate flags even in the adirondacks. I've never seen a confederate flag in vermont once.

Anyways upstate ny is much more right wing in the countryside.

I live in VT right now and don't like how rediculous we are going especially with gun laws. Plan to move to either Maine or NH. What are the best cities/towns to move to? Also which state has better community college options?

Rye, NH is pretty nice. If you want wilderness move to Carroll or Belknap counties. Kind of desolate, though

Kind of wan't to be close to a decent sized city for job opportunities

New York and Pennsylvania will be considered for the partnership of states, though specific caution is noted due to NYC and Philadelphia.
Motion added to thread pasta and vote will commence after proper debate on the floor.
>Motion added.

Attached: meeting_21922.gif (350x248, 35K)

Meant for (you)

If you want to stick with NH, then probably Nashua or Manchester.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hampshire#Colleges_and_universities

What is Delaware considered if it's not New England?

I'd drop Philly in a heartbeat to be in this area instead of the alternatives.

Rye is close to Portsmouth

Yeah, I remember when it was nice. The infection seems to be spreading. I'd love to take back this region.

I won't say I don't enjoy the state overall but I want it to be better. And myself, I'm but the best at living to here it seems.

Seems I'm fucking incompetent right and replied to wrong post. Meant to be NH one

The Mid-Atlantic

They were part of the Chesapeake colonies. The dominion of Virginia. Massachusetts was the power center of New England and wasn't started by the Dutch.
Different spirited people, they should take notes on what happens first in New England.

Attached: MAP+3.3+Eur.jpg (960x720, 149K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: qaynf4kknj
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

Yikes. Don't think so.

Attached: 1450069828214.gif (255x190, 17K)

Yes, we must preserve New Hampshire and improve it. Dems are taking it over because the reps there are spineless or are the typical lolberg “dude whatever bro guns” types.

Report from University of New Hampshire
>Starting next fall, students applying to the University of New Hampshire will no longer be required to submit standardized test scores with their application in a three-year pilot program starting with incoming freshmen in 2020.
>Admissions director Rob McGann says data shows that grades earned in high school over four years bear a much greater relationship to how well a student will do in college than SAT or ACT tests do.
>McGann said Monday the university has two goals in moving to a test-optional policy: a greater diversity of applicants for whom standardized testing presents a real or perceived barrier to pursuing an education at a flagship university; and reinforcement that the most important part of the admissions decision-making process is a student’s high school classroom academic record.

Attached: UNH.png (800x215, 150K)

Wicked bump

In other words: we want more tuition money. I'd like to see the study they are citing.

Texas immigrant living in NH. Best place I've found up north.

Doing some homesteading rn, trying to get some chickens but I'm concerned about them living through the NH winter. Anyone know an ideal breed for the environment?

My neighbor has roosters but I am not at high elevation.
fresheggsdaily.bangordailynews.com/2016/02/29/home/top-5-picks-cold-hardy-chicken-breeds/

>see Dover, NH
>see Newmarket, NH
It all looks a bit too uncanny.

Sidenote: Anyone else notice that for 10 mi south of the NH border on Rt 1, it looks like a fackin atom bomb wrecked all the fackin houses? Not one house looks like it's been renovated in terty yeaahs.

Rhode island reds, bardrocks...
Just insulate your coop and all should be well.

what about NH reds? and what would you use to insulate a coop?

also, what is the difference between egg colors? is there any real difference besides aesthetic?

NH reds are just as good. When you are building your coop, you need to make sure the internal temp doesn't fall below 40°F. Space heaters are a fire hazard and chicken shit is flammable. We built our coop out of a pre-existing shed. We added foam insulation to the inside and pad the floor with hay or straw. The entrance of the coop has a chicken sized hatch that we close at night and minimizes heat loss. Never had a chicken die from the cold.

Oh and egg wise? Just looks. Farm fresh eggs are always awesome. Aesthetics are whatever. Make sure to give your girls oyster shells and other nutrients to keep their shells strong. Also, the girls love watermelon rinds and any cast off produce. Variety and a good diet make for happy girls and great eggs. Also, if your rooster is beating on the girls too much, eat him.

thank you based user