The funniest thing about the trade war disaster is the fact that the supposed "4d master negotiator" doesn't know wtf...

The funniest thing about the trade war disaster is the fact that the supposed "4d master negotiator" doesn't know wtf he is doing.

Attached: potatotrump.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g6eUwVNmmKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By every measure the US is absolutely crushing China since the tariffs went in. Now we'll be REALLY crushing them

cry more chang

tranny pilled

Attached: jew funding.jpg (1667x1346, 592K)

>muslim leaf shilling against trump again
O B S E S S E D

Migapedes actually believe this lol.

These tariffs are only going to crush consumers as they’ll pass the cost onto us

>its jewish to not take it up the ass by china
>how dare you want protectionism for your country, you must be a kike

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

Pretty soon you burgers are going to be going to wal-mart like you are going to nordstrom rn. Only the elites will be able to afford it.

Won't hurt consumers in the least
screencap your mom

>he thinks nordstrom is an elite brand

Attached: 1537348434917.jpg (547x471, 50K)

Attached: 1555124164732.jpg (1032x949, 80K)

The funniest thing about you is that you’re a fucking chink

It is more upscale than wal-mart, yes.

Attached: 1539315297161.png (416x435, 154K)

Ching Chong ding dong yes herro prease

t. brainless Canadian neoliberal

The Trade War (which for the last 30 years has just been a Trade Slaughter by China against the US) is literally one of the only things Trump is doing right.

Attached: MW-HI924_us_chi_20190506112401_NS.jpg (640x647, 153K)

Attached: ON-CM351_201804_NS_20180406180054.png (1200x1034, 32K)

Attached: 20170401_BBC263.png (580x598, 67K)

Ah, you must be a american intellectual. PhD from Yale I presume?

Attached: _100531833_9d875859-3952-4a5a-a100-e020711fb60f.jpg (624x676, 45K)

Attached: Trade%20Balance%20graphic.png (520x402, 71K)

Attached: 20190307ustradebalance.jpg (960x684, 81K)

Attached: la-1493663115-pra1i6bbyf-snap-image.png (1300x585, 19K)

Me so solly me ruv you rong time! Tiny penis yellow gremlin motherfucker

Attached: US-trade-2017-deficits-by-country.png (489x555, 20K)

Attached: chartoftheday_16629_china_us_trade_deficit_grows_n.jpg (960x684, 187K)

Attached: 20150504_TB2.jpg (957x503, 126K)

And so on and so forth, I'm sure if you have an IQ about room temperature (therefore not a neoliberal from Canada) you see why outsourcing all our remaining industry to China is a bad idea.

Attached: Figure-1-US-China-trade-deficit-from-1985-2016-Source-US-Bureau-of-Census.jpg (850x538, 66K)

You'll crash your economy if you stop outsourcing.

>winning the trade war
>disaster
you're not confused, are you?

>everyday trinkets are going to be a lot more expensive
>winning

Which is worse, the U.S. outsourcing building shitty toys to China, or China outsourcing all of its food production to the U.S. ?

Holy shit man you fucking destroyed that leaf

Attached: 1i5haj43zx721.jpg (420x420, 21K)

ITT
King nigger leafs vs larping curry nigger leafs

Except he didn't explain how to avoid wrecking the economy with tariffs.

holy shit you're fucking retarded. even CNN fucking admits Trump is destroying china with the trade war. The US is the number one buyer from China, china is like 3rd or 4th seller to the US. the US doesn't need chink country, that 200 billion dollar tarrif is fucking your little chink dumpling whole and they know it.

go back to your shitty 3rd world country, rice insect, canada doesnt want you and your anti-Western views. fuck off.

So Trump wants a trade war with China, and a Southern border conflict, both of which even people with bone spurs can fight, and he wants to get out of Syria ISIS conflict and bully NATO?

That's pretty crazy.

Oh, yeah, forgot Bolton's / Israel's real war with Iran.

The orange messiah managed to piss off the following countries simultaneously:
- China
- Russia
- Germany
- France
- Poland
- Venezuela
- Syria
- Iran
- North Korea
At this rate he's even smarter than the germans in this respect - they only managed to piss of their neighbors on 2 fronts.

OMG we are so winning! It is hurting their economy even more! and the rich don't suffer from a bond dump, they will just buy it back at a discount. Only the coal miners and farmers and people who need healthcare without bankrupting themselves, because Trump hated Obama so much that he saw it fit to destroy Obamacare.

I'm still wondering why leftists shop for things with the "Made in China" label. For some reason I avoid that shit.

>KEEP DRINKING POISON OR I WILL SHOOT YOU
Fucking idiot.

nice job avoiding the point and having your discord buttbuddy back you up, faggot. oh no, Trump is telling other countries to go fuck themselves and keep america first, of course a you little chink commie shills are shitting your pants.

>and a Southern border conflict,
what the fuck are you talking about?
>and he wants to get out of Syria ISIS conflic
He's already been pulling men out of syria, to the chagrin of the neocons and anti-trump vermin like you

better vote for a democrat if you want war, sorry. trump hasn't started any and he wont, he's pulling people from the middle east.

thanks for admitting he shit all over obamacare, you fucking kike shill.

Who gives a fuck about the planet? No one could even come close to potentially threatening us or matching us in any realm
>inb4muhmilitary
The planet is 70yrs behind even our public works

imagine sucking tiny globalist chink cock this hard

Outsourcing had ruined the US economy, hollowed out the industrial base and led to stagnate wages and an ever increasing level of consumer debt

Outsourcing your industry will always be the worst case scenario assuming you are living in the modern world.

It's the exact opposite, the economy is being destroyed by open borders and outsourcing, the only solution is tariffs to protect and bring back industry lost over the last 30+ years.

Protectionism is the one thing Trump is doing correctly, naturally the room temperature IQ neoliberals sperg out and whine about it.

Attached: Wage_stagnation.png (640x378, 18K)

what do they put in your burgers?

Attached: burger.jpg (1100x730, 189K)

>being against tariffs

Libshit D&C shill detected.

I prefer milk steak

>says the fag from the country where plebs can't afford groceries

>it's different in mcburgerland
>it's going to get better in mcburgerland because everything will be much more expensive

it is way cheaper in the US you fucking retard. i go there all the time for gas and groceries, at least when the dollar is doing well. keep running away you fucking pathetic chink coward. you know you are wrong which is why you dont respond to arguments.

I like watching manufacturing take off like a fucking rocket. Where I work we're building up a second shift where we havnt had any since Obama obliterated the industry. Fuck yourself leaf. Cannot wait for the day of the rake.

Buy more shit from india... problem solved

There is no trade war, and if there is one, you want Trump in charge as president to guide the nation
youtu.be/g6eUwVNmmKI

it's a price thing, usually they dont look into the product or don't have much so they purchase something cheap regardless of the country of origin

So allowing all of our manufacturing to move to China over the last 20 years was a "win"...??
I'm enjoying watching the Chinese take over Vancouver.....

Truth.

It doesn't take a PhD to see what is wrong.
In fact those Leftard PhDs are always the first ones to steer us into the wrong direction.

I hope we do shut off trade with China because I can't buy a fucking pair of Vans or Airwalks ( they're comfortable it ain't about fashion faggots ) without them completely falling apart in a month.
I just put on a new pair, and two weeks later they're falling apart and I'm going to have to glue them back together.
Also, notice your jeans rip easily? You can rip a lot of blue jeans now with your bare hands if you give it a good go. That sound right to anybody?

Also I had to get some ice trays for my fridge a year ago, and I kept buying made in china trays and they split apart in a week.
Finally I wised up and made sure I got American made fucking ice trays and I still have those a year later.
I went through 6 sets of ice trays.

>he has no actual arguments so he just spams asian racism like a sperg

Attached: 5F112BBD-E30F-40FF-8C72-15B28C13B8FB.jpg (576x800, 38K)

Unlike past Presidents, Trump is not roling over for
Chinas BS cheating. They think they can wait him out...6 years is a long time China bends in a year. Hang tough America

If only we could see the video of Trump getting pissed on.

Haha trade deficit is lowering every month tranny

While increasing the number of competitive jobs in USA.

You're right. It will devastate American consumers. Thing is, American consumers don't consume american products. American producers will do great. Anyone who has any part in making any real product will do extremely well. Only those with gake jobs will be hurt.