$2 Billion

How the fuck is causing cancer in a geriatric couple at an age where cancer's already super-common worth $2 Billion in damages?
cnn.com/2019/05/13/health/monsanto-roundup-cancer-verdict-bn/index.html

Attached: ru.jpg (1028x778, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_California_Proposition_65#Warning_label
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jewish judge laundering $2B to 2 other jews

Ya after appeals they’ll be lucky to even get 1/50th of that. A judge can say a gorillon dollars it doesn’t mean they’ll get that amount after everything is said and done.

Attached: 6EDDD56A-1D47-489D-B974-EC30DFB5FA2F.jpg (600x584, 45K)

Google punitive damages
It’s not about what they deserve, it’s about making the company pay enough that they won’t want to do it ever again. It probably doesn’t make sense to you NEETS but something like a $50M settlement is a drop in the bucket for a large firm. $2B on the other hand is pretty significant, even when paid out over a period of years.

checked
keked
fpbp

I just used a bunch of the grey bottle last weekend. Works great

it's an absurd ruling designed to get overruled and a ban on suing Monsanto over Roundup

>Watch "The world according to Monsanto"
>Keep smiling, ameritard.

Attached: 143611611765.jpg (407x492, 49K)

>worth $2 Billion
its worth 5 times that, Monsanto got rich while having no fucks to give when people got sick
>remember it was a report on Monsanto that Fox news won in court the right to lie on the news

Why does pol always shill for cancerous globalist corporations

This guy gets it

Because life is priceless and if your company sells cancerous products with 0 warning because you failed to test properly or hid the results, and you cause a death you unironically deserve to spend every waking hour from now until your own death toiling as a slave to pay damages to that familys surviving members as penance.

>California couple
>0 warning about cancer
Wut?
Oh, you're a leaf.
Literally everything causes cancer in California and there's a giant fucking label on it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_California_Proposition_65#Warning_label
When I say literally, I mean it. You can't find a product, establishment, or location without that fucking sticker on it.

w-water?

pretty much this, although didn't Monsanto get bought by a super rich corporation
i doubt $2B will do anything

2B for only two people? I thought it was a class action lawsuit. The US legal system is fucked up. Here can you only claim damages 1-fold. Not like 5000-fold such as in this case

well in germany you have free health care and can get arrested for denying the holohoax
to each is own german bro

Good. Fuck Monsanto. Bankrupt the soulless capitalist filth.

>well in germany you have free health care
Even without free healthcare this case wouldn't be worth millions or billions. 1-fold damages would be covering any damage that's been done to you e.g. hospital bills etc. That's maybe a couple of 100k at most

>arrested for denying the holohoax
I'll give you that...

Fuck you nip. I had to remove your invasive Japanese Knotweed. It’s the only thing that kills it.

why? do attorneys get a percentage, not a fixed fee? what else can reduce the settlement to 1/50?

that seems likely. otherwise why wasnt it a class action suite?

Rest in piss monsanto.

>california

ah now I get it

Monsanto is german now so usa niggers suddenly act like they care what they do but of course no such thing ever happened when it was still owned by americans...
killing competition with big daddy government like some commie shithole instead of actually competing

>what else can reduce the settlement.
An appeal.

Because those boomers had their social security run out.

People have been agitating against Glyphosate for decades. Most normies don't even realize Bayer owns it now and still refer to Monsanto.