WAR WITH IRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

An American military team’s initial assessment is that Iranian or Iranian-backed proxies used explosives Sunday to blow large holes in four ships anchored off the coast of the United Arab Emirates, a U.S. official said Monday.

The official said each ship has a 5- to 10-foot hole in it, near or just below the water line, and the team’s early belief is that the holes were caused by explosive charges. The team of U.S. military experts was sent to investigate the damages at the request of the UAE, but American officials have not provided any details about what exactly happened or any proof as yet about the possible Iranian involvement in the explosions.

The official was not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Gulf officials have characterized the damage to the tankers as sabotage. Two Saudi oil tankers, a Norwegian-flagged vessel, and a bunkering tanker flagged in Sharjah, one of the UAE’s seven emirates, all suffered similar damage Sunday.

The U.S. has warned ships that “Iran or its proxies” could be targeting maritime traffic in the region, and America has moved additional ships and aircraft into the region.

apnews.com/d5884f62de8c4f9d955684ea71c90c01

last thread
Can /ptg/ please get renamed /neocon general/ also?

GCP dot
global-mind.org/gcpdot/

Skyking:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Flight radar:
flightradar24.com/

Marine traffic
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:56.1/centery:26.5/zoom:9

Attached: 1.png (966x657, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1128064981713465344
youtube.com/watch?v=cZOSzgY_q-o
youtube.com/watch?v=BTE37WjAw-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another Mosad false flag. Cuz you idiots believe Iran wants to commit suicide.

They've been asking for it, and now they're going to feel the wrath of the American military. You can only chant "Death to America" so many times before you piss us off.

What does this mean? Is Germany safe?

Attached: kPH7MBe.jpg (615x575, 51K)

fake and gay

nothing happens, nothing ever happens

nothing will happen until Pol wakes up ar starts the revolution

stop waiting for things to happens and riding these hype waves by the media for clicks and playing with out emotions. go out and trigger it yourself nigger

Attached: 1553202926452.png (700x700, 615K)

death to the mutts.

No.
Drumph is going to pull the whole world into a war over the most sloppy false flag in all of history.
Didn't even damage the tankers.

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1128064981713465344

Attached: ASSAD.png (589x442, 312K)

*dies in Iranian desert after getting drafted*

shabbos goy spotted.

death to weimerica

I see that you didn't read up on the Iran/Iraq war. Iraq was technically superior, but Iran employed suicide kids to take out the Iraqis.

Gulf of Tonkin 2, electric boogaloo

Attached: F4218F60B35F4F808B5ED1B6EE7AE3DA.jpg (4041x2651, 2.09M)

Shut the fuck up, Bagelstein. Iran did nothing, it was Mossad

Attached: 1557766015458.gif (444x225, 360K)

We're not going to war

Drop 600 billion $ worth of Moabs on Iran and get it over with

There's a long American tradition of using fake or exaggerated naval incidents as pretext.
>1812: Exaggerated British impressment gangs
>1861: "Battle" of Fort Sumter with 0 casualties
1898: USS Maine explodes, Spain falsely blamed in American press
1915: RMS Lusitania sunk, fact that it was illegally carrying munitions is hidden from public. Used to turn American sentiment in favor of Allies.
1964: Lyndon Johnson manufactures Gulf of Tonkin incident as casus belli for dramatically escalating Vietnam

>Constantly interfere with and bomb the shit out of the region
>Waaahhh why do they hate me
We deserve all the fucking hate we get.

Attached: image000000.png (900x506, 469K)

Nobody buys it

Kill yourself neocon zionist scum.

you're always at war, stoopid

it's just that you don't declare them anymore, you've achieved the separation of military from the state and are completely mercenary now

or if you're not willing to entertain my way of thinking, ok, wtf do you think sanctions are if not an act of war? can you count on one hand how many countries you are currently sanctioning and are pressuring the territories you are militarily occupying to partake in sanctioning?

shut the fuck up Zionist

Watchya doin rabbi?

>you're always at war, it's just that you don't declare them anymore,

true but the Ziocucks can only do that against weak nations and usually supplement it by financing terrorists like ISIS. There is no public support in the US for attacking Iran anymore than there is for attacking Assad which is why every undeclared military action has to be down without a vote usually by unelected bureaucrats in the state department or Pentagon.

We are not a democracy we are an oligarchy that LARPS as a democracy.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #440 - 'The US is an oligarchy, study concludes - Telegraph' - www (661x1385, 508K)

You all knew this was coming why argue over fault when it's a given that whoever looses is at fault

Attached: 1557483474048.png (711x389, 202K)

bump

There must be war! Kek wills it!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

This has nothing to do with Iran you faggots, I thought there were smart people on this board!! The false flag on these Saud tankers is setting the table for closing SoH and fucking China out of oil shipments. Same thing in Venezuela. Same reason China is fucking around vis a vis NoKo. Trump is implementing a tectonic shift in trade relations with them (and everyone else) and it's all part of "negotiations".

> Kek wills it

Kike wills it more like

I just wanted to fold cute paper objects.

Attached: 1554736579577.jpg (634x471, 39K)

/pol is a board of peace. Nice try Schlomo

Also USS Liberty (which failed) and 9/11

>muh babies in incubators
fuck off

They only chant death to America due to our support of the Jews.

>whoever looses is at fault
I think you meant to say, 'whoever tightens is at fault.'
HONK HONK!!!!!

>HABBENORGS

Attached: nothingEverHappens.png (485x374, 233K)

fuck off back to plebbit, boomer

this is what I hope is true, but I don't know if our foreign policy establishment's views are this evolved

finally

Attached: 1512212634810.jpg (427x427, 20K)

:::::::rolling for victory:::::::::::::::::::::::::

So one gives a shit what that shit eater thinks.

This shit smells like false flag on all levels.

what is the proposed REASON for them sabotaging the tankers?

>They've been asking for it, and now they're going to feel the wrath of the American military.

Oh great, now the Trumptards are beating the war drums....as if there's an immediate need to dump a few more trillion dollars, that we don't have, on another needless war.

People who don't give a fuck about israel or their good goy.

Attached: 1557018825878.jpg (1065x656, 371K)

Surely this is real and not some CIA propaganda!

we lead a coup in their country
installed a leader who killed civilians by the thousands
gave saddam anything he asked for to fight them when it was convenient for us
pretty clear who the bad guys are here

I don't believe anything in OP's statement.

Attached: Vi5c10u5.png (500x522, 116K)

You are asking for a hypothetical reason from somebody who doesn’t know the actual reason? You stupid fuck.

sloppy job mossad has now been degraded to low effort mossad

backed into the rocks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 9.58.26 PM.png (1458x812, 875K)

Can we draft illegals?!

Okay SERIOUS FUCKING QUESTION here. If this WASNT a false flag and was a real attack. Why wouldnt they target tankers? Blowing a hole in a tanker ship have a bigger explosion that MOAB even if it was only carrying a few cargos and not totally full (tankers can carry upwards of 40 different products, mostly petroleum products but also chemicals and so on) but seriously this is like the absolute least amount of damage that could have been done just to cause a scene. This screams false flag to me. I would have put that bomb on a loaded oil tanker and sent it to the fucking moon. Hell just the other day in Texas a ship ran into two barges in Houston ship channel causing over 40,000 barrels of raffenate to go into that water. The whole city of Galveston is complaining of gas odor throughout. And that caused permanent damage to our waterways and marine life. This seems fishy to me though. Seem like the bare minimum just to point a finger.

That article says they were tankers but these vessels would have to of been certified gas free to not blow the fuck up if a bomb was set off on the side of it. Even empty tankers are like a fucking bomb just from the residue in its tanks and all of the vapors. Somethings not adding up with this. These ships would have had ZERO residue in its tanks which take a long long time to achieve from blowing down and washing them. Just another false flag to point a finger at Iran. The final boss of the middle east.

That is 100% from a allison or collision. No bomb did that. Funny spot to put a bomb anyway being that's one of the most built up parts of a ship besides the bow. If it was really a bomb meant to cause harm why wouldnt they put it around midships to it would blow up or at the very least leak its cargo into the water?

I once considered the military life but soon realized if I ever fought, it wouldn't be for defending my own nation. I genuinely feel bad for the red blooded American who will die in Israel's wars.

False flag a day keeps the goys at bay

If this is seriously their proof our government is a fucking laughingstock and exists only to rape US citizens of tax dollars and to be iserals bitch nigger army

This is Iraqs weapons of mass destruction tier bullshit. Its like they're trying to invent a reason to commit more war crimes.

>the last Aryan country will fall under the bombs of Muttistan

Attached: 1538764197662.jpg (236x229, 12K)

SCREW YOUR OPTICS

Attached: 1538857977335.gif (390x379, 160K)

>killing a whole generation to conquer a land.
>America accepts migrants to replace them

Idk, man feel more like you are making their prophecy true.

Drop 600 billion $worth of MOABs on Israel and be done with it.

This war will absolutely wreck America

Notice the name is not listed so they can avoid another 'USS Liberty' affair

BIG NORWEGIAN BEAUTY TAKEN ROUGHLY FROM BEHIND

Have fun dying for israel, fucktard.

based

>>killing a whole generation to conquer a land.
What the fuck are you babbling about around your mouthfull of dogmeat?

>abortion is not killing a generation

It's mostly blacks who get abortions.

at least ppl get to die...….
youtube.com/watch?v=cZOSzgY_q-o

then everything is fine goy

Do they really think people buy their bullshit any more? We're down to the last three pieces now , Best Korea, Venezuela and Iran, all under pressure from the (((globalists))) to join or die.

I don't know much about boats but I'm pretty sure if the Iranians wanted to sink a boat they would have put their explosives in such a way that it would have sunk the vessel and not done absolutely nothing.

One of Trump's election points was no more fucking wars

Attached: 1441599330424.png (512x512, 73K)

過去を記憶できない者は、過去を繰り返すよう運命づけられている。

Attached: DD-731.jpg (625x625, 80K)

>if we can't export oil then neither can Saudis or Iraq.
They threaten to shut down access to the gulf all the time, these attacks sound like naval mines. Fun fact: last time they mined the gulf we sank their entire navy.
Remember that Iran oil sanctions were recently expanded, no one can do business with them.

Does anyone here speak Naruto?

I wonder if the nukes aboard the Lincoln are woke. Doesn't take much to place a carrier dead in the water if you're inside.

aussie poster ALWAYS based

Unironically this.

OY GEVALT WHAT HAPPENED? We were just in the vicinity coincidentally and heard some commotion.

Attached: 1435014457289.jpg (825x540, 27K)

Although I already served I would do it again in a heartbeat if it meant killing Iranians.

No one is safe.

Interesting theory, but closing the SoH wouldn’t prevent Iran from getting oil market. Iran has ports east of the SoH on the Gulf of Oman. Also, the Chinese are able to purchase oil from Venezuela; it just ignores US sanctions.

google translate does

過去を記憶できない者は、過去を繰り返すよう運命づけられている。
=
Those who can not remember the past are destined to repeat the past.

Well informed. Also redpilled.

That is proof dude, look it up.

kys for israel fggt

Sloppy Job Mossad

Attached: Mossad1.jpg (342x256, 17K)

Sucks he won't just name Israel as what Trump is the puppet of. I don't think U.S. corporations for all their faults even support a war with Iran.

Everyone should calm down re Iran.

A Norwegian commercial ship was scratched. That's all.

>Fun fact: last time they mined the gulf we sank their entire navy.
>Remember that Iran oil sanctions were recently expanded, no one can do business with them.
Yeah it's so based that gas now costs 50 cents a gallon more than it did a few months ago.

USS Cole hit by an ISRAELI MISSILE in 2000. Wake the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTE37WjAw-s

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-31-08-30-00.png (698x396, 243K)

>its even called gulf of oman
sloppy job mossad

>One of Trump's election points was no more fucking wars
He lied.

>Everyone should calm down re Iran.
>A Norwegian commercial ship was scratched. That's all.
Obviously the Israelis are not going to calm down, they've been trying to get us to fight Iran for the last 20 years. The question is will Trump be the one to finally make it happen.

4 ships were damaged, probably by Iran
If this ignored everyone is gonna look like cucks

>being this fucking retarded

Just Glass & Gas
>problemo solved

Attached: 1555479175188.gif (220x220, 1.59M)

That’s not what he said. If you listened to him carefully, he said no more wars, but he also said that he would bomb the shit out of ISIS and he would withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, a provocative move that could set the stage for war. He was talking out of both sides of his mouth and he let people hear what they wanted to hear.

Good. I was hoping that cunt Obama would but instead he just had drones blow up old ladies and kids. Hopefully Trump will bring about WW3.