Made new Facebook account, 5 seconds

I tried to use the image from the anime Jin-Rou as my profile pic while I was making the new profile.

This is war my friends

I couldn't care less about the cuckservatives getting banned on this site, but not allowing me to use anime PFP.

This is beyond madness, Zuckerberg, if you're reading this, you blocked me on facebook, now you know what's next

Attached: (((zuckerberg))).png (1446x610, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PAa7G2NN_os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what you have to do, user.

Attached: SSupremacy.png (1500x2023, 765K)

>this is reality

This is why there is so much money going into image recognition now that text filtering has been solved.

If we start associating Zuckerberg as a symbol for white nationalist, using memes for this, can we make him get banned on Facebook?

What is image from?

That's actually genius.

Jin-Rou, anime movie, you can see it on YT.

Cool, thanks.
This is a stellar idea.

Are you retarded

Are you people actually retarded? Are you children?
It's 2019. We're in the endgame now and you're worrying about stupid ineffectual ops and pretending that you can actually accomplish anything that way.
If this thinking is what our guys are doing at this point we deserve to lose.

Attached: hat.png (600x896, 254K)

..g-gas gas gas?

Attached: 66666666666666666666.jpg (426x341, 31K)

>it's the current year
kill yourself. patricians do what can be done from the comfort of their basements. mongoloid normie niggers actually waste their time trying to save the world with self-defeating public action.

Not impossible, but I'm sure that the algorithm has configs to handle special cases like what you're proposing, since special keywords are more likely to be targeted / exempted by programmers.

You would be more likely to get banana or other image territories onto the list.

you can fuck right off with your fake concern trolling, people can do what they want nobody here has an obligation to do what you think is right

I do a fair job redpilling people about many stuff that shouldn't be said in my country, I've to make sure I don't get stabbed in the back, Uncle Adolf knows I'm doing my best, I have to move safely around here.

Which is why we should make our profiles as left as possible and spam our own memes like while posing as blacks, jews, leftists, etc. Manipulate them into stupider and stupider social trends exposing them as we quietly grow stronger.

Attac when on Cuck Jewburger?

Attached: Nuclear_eyes_pepe.jpg (750x709, 84K)

Lol what a jewish post
>virtual world “action” better than real world action
Too good

Review of Jin-Rou for anyone who's interested:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=PAa7G2NN_os
>42,957

Attached: image.gif (480x270, 1.97M)

Start spreading the myth of the "Union"

Attached: 1557802188121.png (1088x1024, 123K)

You have to be 18 or older to post on this site.

Do it faggot, you won't

Attached: banana_fort.jpg (620x349, 31K)

No, but you're a nigger.

You don't know shit about what I, and other, do or do not do. Perhaps we're miles ahead of you, and still willing to spend some extra time engaging in fun campaigns. What have you done? Just kidding, nobody gives a fuck about you.

Not a fan of FB but to play devils advocate for a second it’s possible your IP has already been flagged by FB as a possible spam source if you’ve been making multiple accounts that have gotten flagged/banned previously and thus this new account fell under more aggressive content filtering as a result. I’m pretty confident I can post that pic without issue but i’m not going to risk it socially.

If it's original or hybridized content, that's likely to be effective against the AI. People working on the other side of the argument will have already flagged older content for the AI to filter, and if the programmers wanted to, they could make explicit bans as a blacklist or add a bias/weight to the content as well. They work off the notion that the AI can do most of the filtering for them, and that the "in-programmers" work on biasing and maintenance. What's great about this, though, is that if you train the AI a LOT and muddy the waters on both sides, these coders have to work their ass off to keep both the whitelist and the blacklist from being exposed, and new memes can then start to fall through the cracks unchecked, requiring more and more time to be devoted to manual content review (which is expensive and slow) and manual whitelist/blacklisting (which is more obvious censorship).