William Pierce, 2001

>William Pierce, 2001

It's a film directed at White teenagers, a film designed to give them a particular image of the world and instill in them a myth about the way the world works. It's a film about modern, urban teenagers --
specifically street gangs in Los Angeles -- and cars and street racing. That might seem harmless enough, but the street racing is just a gimmick on which to hang the message, and that message is that the world is multicultural, and it's good that it's multicultural. It's good not to live in a White world, with White friends and White role models and White values and White standards and traditions. That's boring. That's not cool.

The message is that there's
nothing special about being White. The message is that if one is White, then one should hang out with Blacks and Asians and mestizos. One
should behave like non-Whites, talk like them, dress like them, be like them. That's what's cool. That's what's sexy. That's what everybody who's really cool is doing. And when you feel like having some sex, you
just reach for whoever is nearest. It doesn't matter at all what race the other person is. If you're a White girl, it's especially cool to have sex with a Black or Asian or mestizo male.

Attached: 1439909925516.jpg (1000x1477, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3-l1EqfTLM
bitchute.com/video/DqUEJpkhqyHc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the most obvious message of the film, but actually it's more than that. It's not really that the film says race doesn't matter, that we're
really all the same; that culture doesn't matter, that all cultures are
equivalent. The film says that Whites should become non-White, because
non-White is better. The cultural milieu of the film is not raceless or a
little of this and a little of that. The cultural milieu is Black. The culture is hip-hop. The music is hip-hop. The clothing style, with the baggy shorts and the rest, is hip-hop. It's Black. That is the world into which White teenagers should blend, the world to which they should subordinate themselves.

Surely, White teenagers aren't actually absorbing that message. Are they? Yes, unfortunately, many of them are. The Fast and the Furious
is drawing bigger crowds than any other film produced by Hollywood this season. It grossed $78 million in its first ten days. White teenagers
are flocking to it more than to any other movie. The attraction, of
course, is the action, the street racing, the exciting car stunts.
That's the gimmick that pulls them in. But that's not the message. The
message -- which of course, is subliminal: that is, which is intended to change the kids' perception of the world at a subconscious level -- is
exactly what I just described: it's cool to be part of the hip-hop
culture; it's cool to be multicultural; it's cool not to act White,
think White, or be White.

That's the
message, and it's a Jewish message: Jewish in its conception, Jewish in
its promotion, Jewish in its genocidal intent.

tokyo drift was more fast paced

You think I'm imagining things? I'll read to you from a story about the film in last Saturday's edition of the Los Angeles Times:

>Hollywood was stunned when the youth-oriented action film The Fast and the Furious streaked past the competition to become the number-one movie.... With its relatively unknown cast of Latinos, Asians, and African-Americans, heavy doses of high-speed chases, and a driving hip-hop soundtrack, the movie defied expectations.

>...But the teen-oriented movie's success isn't so surprising when one glimpses the youthful crowds flocking to theaters.... With their ultra-baggy cargo shorts, doo-rags wrapped around their heads, and bodies festooned with tattoos and piercings, the look of these young moviegoers mirrors the multiethnic melange of actors on the screen....

>Hollywood likes to pride itself on being ahead of the cultural curve, but with last summer's sassy white-versus-black cheerleading comedy Bring It On grossing $68.4 million domestically and this winter's Save the Last Dance, with its once-taboo interracial dating, raking in more than $90 million in North America alone, the studios have only begun to catch up with the colorblind nature of today's MTV generation.

>Rob Cohen, who directed The Fast and the Furious, said the film not only reflects today's "multiculti" youth culture without purposely drawing attention to it, but depicts what is really going on. When the movie opened, it drew a cross section of races, Cohen said. Surveys taken at theaters where The Fast and the Furious played showed that 50 per cent of moviegoers were white, 24 per cent were Hispanic, 10 per cent were black, and 11 per cent were Asian. "I look at this and go, 'This is exactly what I'm talking about,'" Cohen said....

I want to emphasize a couple of things in what I just read to you, besides the fact that the director of the film is the Jew Rob Cohen and the studio is Universal Pictures, owned by the Jew Edgar Bronfman. First, note that Mr. Cohen is very much aware of the racial angle in his
film. That's all he talks about, not the racing stunts. And note that he says he put the racial propaganda into his film in way that would not "draw attention to it": that is, he put it in as subliminal propaganda.

One other thing: the story in the Los Angeles Times implies that this film and other films like it are imitating society, not the other way around. But that's not true. These Jewish films are propaganda deliberately designed to move society in the direction the Jews want it to go. White kids didn't start wearing baggy shorts and backward baseball caps and listening to rap music and using jive talk just because that's what young Blacks were doing: it was Jewish films and Jewish television and Jewish advertising that pushed them in this direction, that persuaded them it is cool to imitate Blacks.

The Times story refers to the studios catching up with "today's MTV generation." But really, how did it become the "MTV generation"? That name is appropriate just because MTV has been the single largest influence on White teenagers in moving them away from their roots in their own race and making rootless cosmopolitans out of them. MTV has been the foremost promoter of the hip-hop lifestyle among young Whites. And I hardly need to remind you that it is the very Jewish Sumner Redstone, originally known as Murray Rothstein to his parents, who owns MTV. Redstone's MTV and his Paramount Pictures studio may be a little ahead of the other Hollywood studios, but they're all pushing in the same direction as hard as they can.

This is an essential point: namely, that the Jewish media are pushing our society, and not the other way around, and the Jews are understandably reluctant to admit that.

Attached: William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (2334x3474, 1.85M)

Tokyo drift was the stupidest movie of all time. What you just said in my response to my post was so stupid that I just decided I'm going to betray the white race during the race war

>reading this hard into a movie about cars

youtube.com/watch?v=k3-l1EqfTLM

is a movie about jdm and american car tuning with some road hijacking

Universal Studios included plenty of diversity background characters to gain maximum profits. This increases every single film.

>implying this culture war shit isn't done intentionally, and that this isn't politically relevant
This entire series is about the main character rejecting white culture and lawfulness to be a cool criminal that hangs out with minorities. He is a self insert protagonist for white 90s kids to try to get them to astroturf them into rejecting their race. Many such cases.

Pierce is fucking based.

Attached: Young_Dr._William_Luther_Pierce_III.jpg (203x333, 9K)

>This entire series is about the main character rejecting white culture and lawfulness to be a cool criminal that hangs out with minorities. He is a self insert protagonist for white 90s kids to try to get them to astroturf them into rejecting their race. Many such cases.

Good post, I remember being very influenced by this movie as a young lad.

William Pierce provided the proof in his speech you retards

>note that Mr. Cohen is very much aware of the racial angle in his film. That's all he talks about, not the racing stunts. And note that he says he put the racial propaganda into his film in way that would not "draw attention to it": that is, he put it in as subliminal propaganda.

>ALL anoms are trying too see (((the))) plan in every thing F&F is some cashgrab on the crescent jdm cuture of the 90 and 80 with some police drama. when the japanese economy colapsed and the cool cars are few an almost inexistent for 20 yrs the changed the topic for crime and stunts

Red pill and based

>all this about an old fucking movie
Obsessed

>it was Jewish films and Jewish television and Jewish advertising that pushed them in this direction, that persuaded them it is cool to imitate Blacks
This reminds me of the South Park episode where all the guys in town became "metrosexuals" because tv shows popularized faggotry

>who is William Pierce

hi devan.

I have never ever seen this movie or any of the sequels because I refuse to watch anything with hip hop in it

is there a clip of him saying this?
i wanna send it to some people who love these dumb movies

Tokyo drift is trash. It's also my favorite by far.

bitchute.com/video/DqUEJpkhqyHc/
He starts talking about the movie halfway through. I first heard it on youtube years ago and its been deleted

The multicultural propaganda from 2000-2005 was the absolute worst.

Attached: 8 Mile.jpg (2700x1800, 935K)

Stfu and listen to teriyaki boyz

Who even watches that movie for the plot, story, or characters? I honestly can't even tell you the characters names and I've seen it a shit ton of times but I can tell you every car featured.

Also this

>blue eyed, blonde haired main character
>multiple cultures because the setting is Los Angeles
>japanese are referenced more than blacks or hispanics
>another white character is depicted as a genius mechanic
>half breed vin diesel has white sister
>she gets plowed by blue eyed, blonde haired hero
I think Mr. Pierce was reading too deeply, probably because Walker's character talks with hood slang every now and then.