Beyond Jordan - new documentary by Stephen Anderson

/ourpastor/ releases new documentary about his visit to the holy land.

youtube.com/watch?v=wrAo5ThoMNo

The first half is a "travel style" documentary and the main message starts at 51:35. If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, the most compelling section is about 15 minutes long starting at 105:22. But you should consider watching the whole film. It's pretty good. I won't ruin it for you, but just a hint, Pastor Anderson does not care for the State of Israel.

Attached: beyondjordan.png (1128x616, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XyA7tnzH2FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no thanks

Attached: pastor-maymay.jpg (3000x3000, 1.04M)

Fun! Watching now, ty user.

based. JIDF gonna be here saying he likes black people. How will Anderson ever recover?

Anderson is funny and his preaching is very Biblically correct. Seems like a likable guy.

>what is the new covenant
Jesus refuted the Old Testament.

Kek. I love how Christianity is the best thing you cucks have

Jesus refuted the Old Testament.
No he didn't

based jordan

bump

mim

Interesting that they let him in after he basically called their Messiah the Antichrist. Shows how the only countries that really care are the cuckolded feminized Western ones.

>Driving around Palestine with the car alarm constantly blaring.

I have a lot more respect for Pastor Anderson for going and seeing it firsthand. I wish more pastors would do that.

Just finished it. It's a great video. Besides the amazing historical sites, it really shows a perspective that's not seen very often due to the Israli propaganda machine.

checked

I discovered Pastor Anderson from his refusal of unconstitutional checkpoints videos. From there I discovered a documentary on Judaism that was excellent. He interviews a bunch of Jewish intellectuals and juxtaposes what they say so you can see they are inconsistent and lying to you. It was one of my earliest redpills

Pastor Steven Anderson is a heretic who has no idea at all about what early Christianity looked like. Only an idealized form of the less wishy-washy non-denominational Nice-ianity Protestantism.

His preaching is not Biblical as he is a Baptist who preaches justification by faith alone. The only place where "faith alone" actually occurs is in James 2:24, where it says that it is by works and not by faith alone that you're saved. To hold to their heresy, Baptists routinely take out of context and twist Paul's words from the book of Romans and pretend that James and Paul were in disagreement about justification. This misunderstanding of faith and works (works that although you do them merit nothing for you - the merit is Christ's, and you "putting on Christ" as Paul writes in the book of Titus is how you can receive the merits of Christ, ie eternal salvation as a free gift) yields a persistent misunderstanding of sanctification.

Calvinists are even worse, and to his credit, Anderson is not a Calvinist. Anderson was my last stop as a Baptist before learning about how those who learned at the feet of the apostles understood their Christianity. I am now Catholic.

Read the Didache, learn the history of the early Church, and read what the early Christians wrote about the scriptures and you will see.
Don't buy Ortho BS either - there is no essence/energies distinction in the Bible or in early Church theology. St. Irenaeus believed in the doctrinal authority of the Bishop of Rome.

Just go away. Nobody wants to hear your papist bullshit butthurt for the thousanth time.

Attached: OrthodoxCross.png (220x220, 4K)

problem is we live in post-v2 clown world so it's hard to make people understand early Christianity and the truths of faith

Attached: 293874987239874.jpg (177x231, 12K)

What part of this is confusing to you?
youtu.be/XyA7tnzH2FE

hesychasm and the palamite distinction is heresy

DONT QUOTE THE BIBLE AT US, WE WROTE IT REEEEEEEEE
t. papists

The butthurt in this post is palpable. There's literally no reason not to just follow the Bible and go to Heaven, stop being such a retard before you Galatians 5 yourself.

Watching now even though he shitted on my Russian Orthodox brothers in their hour of glory.

>no argument

>throws an Anderson video at me
I like a lot of what Anderson does. Preaching the Bible with boldness, baptizing people (Protestant baptism is still valid, so long as it's Trinitarian, which Anderson is), and standing in the face of the culture of death preached by the world. In fact I wish more Catholics were like him.
But the fact that you just throw his video at me and say that I don't understand means that you would never listen to anything I would type. You're set in your ways. All I'll do is invite you to read the Didache, a first century AD document from the early Church telling people how to be Christian, and read it with an open mind.

The sacraments administered by the liberal churches are still valid even if they teach stuff that is entirely off the deep end. Going there if you have no other option will fulfill your Sunday obligation, user - so don't despair. Christ said that the gates of Hell would not prevail against His Church. He has won the victory, all we have to do is go along for the ride.
But right now, we are witnessing a resurgence of traditionalism, not in the ultra-trad bubbles, isolated from the rest of the Church, but in the midst of diocesan matters. More and more young priests are traditionalists. Do not despair, God doesn't abandon His people.

>Philippians 2:12 - work out your own salvation with fear and trembling
>Romans 2:5-6 - the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds.
>Romans 2:10 - But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good
>Romans 8:12-13 - For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
>Romans 11:22 - but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off
>Revelation 20:12-13 - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
>1 Timothy 4:16 - Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
>James 1:12 - Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
>James 1:15 - sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

There are many more, and of course the verse that Luther wanted to burn in a furnace:

James 2:24 - Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Imagine siding with protties, who assuredly consider orthodox to be heretical nonchristians.

Attached: stolga.jpg (720x720, 237K)

There's no butthurt there, friend. Saying a Baptist is a heretic is like saying the sky is blue - it's a statement of fact. Heresy will corrode the virtue of faith.

Yea he just release a video apparently Ireland is the 32nd country to ban him... wonder why

>Imagine siding with protties

Much better than siding with papists

>who assuredly consider orthodox to be heretical nonchristians.

You and I hang out with decidedly different Prots.

>gets triggered by proof
You made a claim without supporting it so I gave you video evidence of his stance. He quotes scripture to support his views. You are anonymous and offer nothing.

If one side is a huge organization that doesn't follow the Bible and the other is a guy with a bad hair cut and a good will suit who's obsessed with getting the Bible right down to the smallest detail, who's more likely to be a heretic.
I'm going to say not the people in fancy robes and gold hats who think faggots are fine and dandy.

I'm not so sure, even among "trads" they tend to all fail on the truth of the necessity of baptism and believe in de facto universalism via BoD+InvIgn. As far as sacraments and validity and jurisdiction, I'm not so sure, that is something I know very little about, but I am sure that the failure in faith has become almost entirely universal and we are in late-stage end of times.
Next time you hang out with your prottie friends you should explain to them the palamite distinction and hesychasm, I'm sure they'll be very accepting and loving.

I thought he cut the Mexican guy off for not believing the trinity.

errr rather it would be the faggots in robes, you get my point.
Anyway there's tones of scripture on faith vs. works it's not hard to get this right. Galatians 5 is very clear, Christ has no effect on you if you're justified by the law aka works.

love his work ethic.

>Next time you hang out with your prottie friends you should explain to them the palamite distinction and hesychasm, I'm sure they'll be very accepting and loving.

Maybe I already have? Maybe you are just shitposting on the internet about muh prottie intolerance?

Fuck off
Jesus accepts everyone
he's anti neocons and liberals
against degeneracy and the people who masquerade as fighting it

No, it was the black guy who kept saying "AMEN" and "DATS RITE!"
Dominique Davies I think is his name.

I've seen the video. I used to watch all of his stuff back in the last year and a half or so of being Baptist.

How many times have either of you read the Catechism of the Catholic Church? If either of you had read that you wouldn't get this idea that the Catholic Church knows nothing about the Bible or supports homosexuals (unless anything short of lynching them is supporting them). How much of the early Church Fathers have any of you read? My argument was about how his stance on justification by faith alone is an innovation introduced 1500 years after Christ, and causes an entire unbiblical separation of justification and sanctification. If you're going to refute that then you're going to have to show a historical continuity of the faith alone doctrine that goes from Luther to St. Paul. Otherwise Christ was a liar when He said that the gates of Hell would not prevail against the Church.

I watched this today, fucking based pastor.
This kike hating kike went to Israhell and the MOSSAD didnt kill him.
Interesting.
FREE PALESTINE

Well both of you are so far removed from Christianity it would make sense for whatever flavor of prot to begin to incorporate, or be kind to, the same kind of insane pagan beliefs that Gregory Palamas did. Is that why you're defending sola fide? Have the orthodox become insane enough to pronounce sola fide in some council yet?

I don't understand why the Catholics use that as proof their church is legitimate, can you explain that? Like he never says the catholic church, just his church. That's not evidence for the catholics at all.
Also doctrinally you can't really deny how often the Bible specifically says it's faith, not works. Why would it be works if your righteousness is like filthy rags? It's an ego trip to think you're worthy of heaven on your own merit. Total Cain thinking. God says one thing but you do another and think just because you're trying really hard you're doing the right thing.

All I know is that it is the ongoing policy of our bishop to use whatever means possible to deprive ultra-liberal (typically religious order-run) parishes of RCIA students and instead send them to more traditional parishes. There are now diocesan (so not FSSP) parishes here that do the Traditional Latin Mass or do the Novus Ordo Mass ad orientem.
A big hold-up on my becoming Catholic was this idea that liberal homos were controlling the Church. That's what I saw from the outside, but what is really happening is that a lot of people who call themselves Catholics (some are priests, unfortunately) that are liberal homos are besieging the true Church of Jesus Christ. Our job is not to cower in the corner and wait for the end times to come about, our job is to fight for our Lord's Bride.

The Church is not buildings, heretics can literally never infiltrate the Church, as it is the mystical body of Christ, and is only composed of members who are baptized and hold the true faith. People have had their brains severely infected with materailism and this confuses them when approaching the idea of what the Church is.

>Well both of you are so far removed from Christianity
This is just so far removed from what Jesus was about, but don't let me interrupt the raw fever of your newfound faith-larp. I've been there before, its fun.

Keep sucking mohammeds cock.

You have no merit for good works you perform, because the problem of sin is not in your works but in your heart. When you are baptized and become a Christian, there is an indwelling of the Holy Spirit that confers great grace on you, awakening the virtues of faith, hope, and charity (also translated in English as love - if you have a problem with this, read the 1611 KJV where it's charity - it comes from the Latin caritas, which is translated from agape). Justification and sanctification are linked - it is Christ in you that heals your heart of this inherited defect, the original sin of Adam and Eve. Doing good works now has merit for the Christian because the merit is Christ's - the merit for Christ's good works on the cross is eternal salvation. Just as we are baptized into His death, so will we be raised up just as He raised Himself from the dead.

So if faith is to be understood as an educated guess that Christ is Lord and stops there (as James explains by drawing the distinction from works according to the Christian life), then you will not be saved. If faith is understood as the theological virtue of faith, which is part of sanctification and is proof that Christ is alive in you, then you will be saved. Faith must be understood this way when reading Paul because (I forget where it is, pretty sure Galatians, sue me) he says that those who were leading the church in whatever place he was writing to astray have lost their faith as a result of their errors. So it is a faith "energized" (from the Greek energeia) by the Holy Spirit, and not an intellectual position.

If faith were an intellectual position, then YOU could save someone just by convincing them that the Gospel is true. Then it would be by YOUR good works that they were saved.

What would you know about what Jesus Christ was about? Heretics despise the Lord Jesus Christ, and twist the truth into a lie. Do you understand that there is only one faith, one Lord, and one baptism (Eph4:5) and that without faith it is impossible to please God (11:6)? Those that love Jesus Christ keep his commandments (Jn14:15). You're here with the protestants itt trying to argue that we don't need to keep any commandments and that we can live in sin, and if not what is your point?

I'm not talking about buildings. I'm talking about defeating these liberal homos so they can't lead people astray with their heresy, as they have in many parishes. Then the kids grow up and go to university and never set foot in a Catholic church again. No doubt committing all kinds of mortal sins along the way.

>Heretics despise the Lord Jesus Christ, and twist the truth into a lie.
Look at you, accusing honest believers of being heretics and hating Jesus Christ. People like you are a dime a dozen in Catholidox faiths, and it is truly sickening.

>Do you understand that there is only one faith, one Lord, and one baptism (Eph4:5) and that without faith it is impossible to please God (11:6)?
Very Protestant ideas you are spouting there, heretic.

>You're here with the protestants itt trying to argue that we don't need to keep any commandments and that we can live in sin, and if not what is your point?
You clearly have no idea what I am advocating, even though it is plainly clear to anyone not caught up in their own Apostolic farts.

the fuck makes you think im muslim?

I mean in the sense where people see that the "catholic church" is full of pedophile sodomites and communists because a "priest" or a "bishop" is one, when really they are just wolves in sheeps clothing who happen to have physical control of a geographic area and buildings that are nominally and classically "catholic." Typically people say that they have infiltrated the church, but this is not accurate.

He's Catholic so he uses everything but scripture to make arguments

Thief on the cross refutes all of that though. If that interpretation were correct, just having the thief on the cross come to believe Jesus wouldn't be enough to save him and Jesus would be a liar when he told him he'd go to Heaven.
The often quoted James 2 about faith without works being dead says specifically,
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
ie if you have the faith, you're going to do the works but they don't actually do anything for you in terms of salvation, that's coming either way. Now the Bible does mention that you'll die or get sick from sinning, but that's just common sense and God's chastisement, it has nothing to do with your eternal salvation.
However, Galatians 5 says that Christ is of no effect for those justified by the law. That IS a statement about salvation, because if Christ of no effect, you're boned.

>honest believer
Nobody that believes in sola fide is an honest believer. Yes, people like you that go around online attacking the truth are heretics who will go to hell. There may be some honest simple-minded faithful among your sects, but it is in spite of your false doctrines. Those people are not you, that is for certain.
>very protestant ideas
Not at all, but what would you know about the defined dogmas of faith?
>what I am advocating
You're attacking the primacy of the papacy, and doing so alongside protestants who are proclaiming sola fide. You are not as clever as you think.

>Nobody that believes in sola fide is an honest believer. Yes, people like you that go around online attacking the truth are heretics who will go to hell.

And this is where we have to part ways. Anyone who has read scripture can see what you are doing here. It is hateful and wrong, but don't let that stop you on your surefire way to the narrow path.
Contrary to you, I don't think you are going to hell. But I do think you will have to answer for your self-blinding display of arrogance.

maybe if you had any good will you wouldn't spout out such blatant lies

Which post did I lie in?

Hatred is part of Christianity, little demoniac. Yes, I hate evil heretics like you, I hate those that attack the truth and twist the Word of God into lies. I hate you as you are.
>Proverbs 6:16 - Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth
>Psalm 26:5 - I have hated the assembly of the malignant; and with the wicked I will not sit.
>Psalm 45: 7 - Thou hast loved justice, and hated iniquity: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
>Psalm 97:10 - You that love the Lord, hate evil
>Psalm 101:3 - I did not set before my eyes any unjust thing: I hated the workers of iniquities.
>Psalm 118:104 - By thy commandments I have had understanding: therefore have I hated every way of iniquity.
>Psalm 118:113 - I have hated the unjust: and have loved thy law.
>Psalm 139:21-22 - Have I not hated them, O Lord, that hated thee: and pine away because of thy enemies? I have hated them with a perfect hatred: and they are become enemies to me.
>Romans 12:9 - Hating that which is evil, cleaving to that which is good.
>Hebrews 1:9 - Thou hast loved justice, and hated iniquity: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

As St. Polycarp said to Marcion (a heretic), "I know you as the firstborn of Satan!" The soft modernists of every sect are truly totally alien to historical Christianity. We Christians burned heretics alive.

Come at me then friendo, and let God pick who wins. You should know by now I'm not intimidated by this tough talker shit.
Till then, enjoy the Catechism classes. You seem to be going at them with gusto.

>There is nobody the Catholidox hate more than one of their own that appreciates all Christians

I certainly appreciate all Christians. You simply aren't one.

well shit guys, that really blew me out. peace.

Attached: 1500324154382.jpg (779x708, 75K)

Yeowch. As a neutral observer who thinks all Cathocucks are going to burn in hell per Galatians 5, I'd say you're closer to actually caring about God. Lukewarm shit makes me sick.

Blew you out? You didn't provide anything of substance to respond to. Funny how this whole thread everybody else is talking about the bible, but I'm the only one quoting from it extensively.
Likewise I respect protestants that preach against false religions and the necessity of Jesus Christ more than the putrid lukewarm modernist scum, whether they identify as "catholic" or whatever. There is absolutely no salvation without faith in Jesus Christ.

No doubt, all this peace and love shit is subversion. You're not to call your BROTHER a fool (as in actual Christians, not faggot enabling wienie bumpers), as you pointed out we're to hate those who hate God and not bless them or wish them godspeed because that makes you a partaker in their evil.
Now if they're just being mean to you but they don't hate God, you gotta be nice. Otherwise the whole "I'll pray for you, God bless you" cuck shit is just a form of egotism. It's a virtue signalling "look how virtuous I am" bit of faggotry.

Ok

The truth of Christ is a sword which would rend even families apart (Mth10:34) and love of God, and as such His truth, is above all things (Mk12:30). And fidelity to the faith is so important that we aren't even supposed to invite into your house, or say "godspeed/god bless/etc" with those who do not bring this (one)[Eph4:5] doctrine (2Jn1:10). The faithful are supposed to hold fast to the doctrine of the apostles and refute those who contradict it (Titus1:9), and those who don't abide in the doctrine of Christ lose God (2Jn1:9). Without faith it is impossible to please God (Heb11:6), which is why I always pray for faith and to know the truth.

I just realized - the Jewish Holocaust lies are PROJECTION. They are PROJECTING what they would do to other people given the chance

Attached: 204836.png (860x715, 524K)

I mean that's all true but Catholic doctrine contradicts Galatians 5 still. Falling from grace is a pretty serious downfall I'd say, since as everyone knows, without Christ you're going to Hell.

Well of course we stand in contradiction in our systems and condemn eachother in them.

who are you to judge?

Yeah but why? Galatians 5 is super clear on it, what's the Cathocuck explanation?

The whole of Galatians has to do with a Church that had been affected by judaizer heretics. Jews that wanted the Gentiles to abide by circumcision and the mosaic law. Galatians 4 makes it clear what he is talking about:
>Now I say, As long as the heir is a child, he differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all: But is under tutors and governors, until the time appointed by the father. So we also, when we were children, were in bondage, under the elements of the world. But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent his Son, made of a woman, made under the law: (4:1-4)... Tell me, you that desire to be under the law, have you not read the law? For it is written, that Abraham had two sons; the one by a bond-woman, and the other by a free-woman. But he that was by the bond-woman, was born according to the flesh; but he by the free-woman, according to the promise. Which things are said by an allegory. For these are the two testaments. The one indeed on Mount Sina, bringing forth unto bondage, which is Agar. For Sina is a mountain in Arabia, which hath an affinity with that Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But that Jerusalem, which is above, is free; which is our mother (4:21-26)... But what saith the scripture? Cast out the bond-woman and her son; for the son of the bond-woman shall not be heir with the son of the free-woman. Therefore, brethren, we are not the children of the bond-woman, but of the free; by the freedom wherewith Christ hath made us free. (4:30-31)
This, by the way, is another proof against the jews.

Anyway, after this Chapter 5 becomes clearer with what St. Paul means when he refers to the "law." He is refuting the judaizers that want to force the old law onto Gentile Christians.
>Gal5:4 - Christ is become of no effect to you; whosoever of you are justified by the law, you are fallen from grace.
What St. Paul is saying is that the mosaic law of the Levitical priesthood is defunct for grace.

St. Paul's refutation of the judaizers is a major part of his writings in many epistles.
>Hebrew 7:11 - If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec
A new covenant, with a new law, with a new priesthood in the order of Melchisedec replaced the old.

I'm going to go to sleep so I'm not going to do a full exegesis, but take note with another verse in galatians 5:
>Galatians 5:6 - For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith, which worketh by charity.
Notice that he tells us that faith WORKS through charity.

I have to sleep, but St. Paul was not establishing a new lawless system, and he references the need to mortify, subjugate the body, do penance, avoid sins. These things, which are works, are part of a living and working faith.

No thanks racemixing promoter

Pope Anderson does not have the Holy Spirit. Pope Anderson does not respect the independent part of IFB.

Attached: PEPE_SAVIOR.png (420x420, 19K)

Thanks user, I'm surprised you actually had an answer. I guess I'll have to do more thinking on if Catholics are garbage or not.

Documenary was very boring and drawn out. Could’ve delivered the same message in 15 minutes. No one gives a fuck about all the monotonous bullshit. Driving and stupid mundane conversations. Cut to the chase.

Israel and Jordan are actually pretty fucking boring. They’re just sandy deserted wastelands. All I learned is that Israel sucks and that I would never go there. The holy sites are lame as fuck too. Whatever holiness that may have been there is long gone by now, so the sites don’t mean shit anymore.

Bad documentary overall. 3/10

wew lad... numbers of truth. yes, boring and narcissistic. The man is clearly in love with himself. Typical prod.

Attached: russiansub.jpg (1000x719, 183K)

Excellent documentary. Saved.

Catlick? I mean, are you catholic?