so why is Jow Forums so against Islam?

we love guns,
most of us hate libtards
and most of actual muslims are conservative

now i know im going to get a reply saying

oHh Muhmmad was a pedo

he wasnt, he engaged to her when she was 9 and married her when she was 19

oH TeRrorIsm

Terrorism is part of Khwarij Islam, which preaches the killings of non believers

Muhammad said Khwarij Islam is Kuffar which means anybody who practices it isnt Muslim

Attached: 14COhR2.png (512x512, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnLvzV9xAHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oHh Muhmmad was a pedo

kys faggot pedo

Get out of white countries and we’ll be friends.

Based

Ok nice argument my dude

sure I mean half of the muslims there dont even want to be there, its just that their countries is literally burning in fucking hell because of American Government making terror groups to oppose governments

wiki leaks confirmed hillary sold weapons to ISIS when her husband was in power

lmao, if you dont want us then dont make our countries shitty

>their countries is literally burning in fucking hell because of American Government
that's propaganda. yes, the CIA helps fund rebels, but blaming all your problems on the USA is classic propaganda that you are fed from your own countries.

go back to your countries and make them better stop running off to white countries.

that's a propaganda line pushed on you by your own governments. yes, blame the US for everything, how convenient that you are totally blameless and can just run off to Western countries. fix your fucking countries, and we will help if you want.

Islam is Judaism as perceived by tribal Arabs.
>MY god lets me do THIS
>OH YEAH? Well MY god lets me do THIS
schoolyard bullshit.
fact-check the gods.

its not fucking propoganda I showed a video before

i mean, if thats not proof I dont know what is.

islam is apparently juden now because of one guy
saying we can do one thing because of god.

what

no shit Hillary and other deep state assholes fund and arm terrorist groups, but blaming all your problems on the West is propaganda. The average US citizen had nothing to do with it, and it doesn't justify you ruining their countries over it. stay in your country and fucking fix it, you muslim coward.

you are jew puppets by coming into white countries and ruining them. stay in your won fucking country and make it better, the West can help you.

this isn't about whiteness.
The Children of Ibrahim/Abraham have been given over 2,000 years to prove themselves useful. They have not.
Remove kebab, turban, hooknose, and chistcuck alike.

I just hate you guys cause your caveman niggers who never shut up about your religion and openly push your hijab burqa culture on our cities, you stick out like sore thumbs here, I hope you don't live in the west

Invaders

Attached: 1C51A619-9CA4-4873-AE24-5980774BD8D5.jpg (323x373, 24K)

You fuckin retard

Islam isn't compatible with western civilization.

Attached: against-immigration-leaving-56a7549d3df78cf77294af8d.jpg (553x708, 67K)

The only muslims that I ever met that worth a shit were Bedouin and they didn't follow your shit tier sharia law. Get out of here, faggot.

Attached: 1557009205033.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

My main objection is tbe way muslims treat dogs.

That's a kike imposter you know, right?

Attached: tarrant dead.jpg (440x410, 50K)

The USA should just leave the mideast like Vietnam.

Problem solved.

Just leave, let the Arabs and jews sort each other out.

Deal with the winner.

>literally no argument
stay in your own country, we dont want you in ours.

Fuck you abdul. You all have to die.

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

Attached: 430px-Cato.jpg (430x600, 40K)

azscthually

beating animal is forbidden and cursed by god. some retarded muslims took things too far

You treat white men and women with disrespect in our countries. Sole reason. I will never hire, befriend, socially, politically, economically, or tangentially empower any of your kind m, or any who i suspect are remotely your kind. I will give you wrong directions, intentionally incorrect information, and pray for your defeat and failure of your families and people, because you disgrace God and worship an idol. I would kill you

I would kill you were it legal*

Here is your "Big Brain Boy" sticker. this is only awarded to those who can actually form a coherent argument instead of pulling random logical fallacies out of their ass. kys faggot brainlet

Turkey is pretty nice

Based. Hitler passed the first animal protection laws whereas kikes torture animals. Makes you wonder who the real evil ones are.

then stay there you muslim faggot

Muhammad is a pedo. If you engage in a 9 year old girl and think " Oh yea, im going to fuck this fine ass " your a pedo.
Also, he engaged with her when she was 6 and Fucked her or "Consummated" the marriage when she was 9. nice try mudslime.

You guys lie as much as jews do, and you expect us to try and like you lol.

Attached: RIP.png (1440x2672, 421K)

Attached: allah demon of peace after death.jpg (400x372, 31K)

imagine some fapping faggot like you trying to preach a holier than though attitude

Attached: PhD_in_islam_7_Pedophilia.png (1303x8157, 1.63M)

it's a sin to slaughter animal in front of other animal, using blunt knife, starve them before the slaughter and even sharpen the knife in front of them is a sin.

although pig is filthy while dog is still a debate between religious streams whether they are filthy or not, they all agree that muslim shoulf be kind towards animal

>love guns
>vote democrat
Lol

>fallacies are bad
>ad hom
Makes me think

>meme flag
found the jew

you have some unread notifications from JewMe

don't you have streets to shit in POOjet