A real convo I had with a jew in normiespace

I'm a member of Nextdoor (neighborhood specific social media) and I saw a post where someone was trying to get people to find the license plate and driver of a pickup truck because it happened to backfire near him when he was standing on a street corner. He was claiming the loud noise caused him some sort of injury. My first instinct was to call him out for being such a pussy like a few other posters were doing, then I noticed his last name ended in "berg". Being the Jow Forumsack that I am, I just couldn't resist and posted "Oy vey! Better contact the law offices of Shekelberg and Greenblatt to seek money damages".

The next day, he started flooding my private inbox with messages threatening to dox me and get me fired from my job for making "antisemitic remarks" online. I thought you all would be interested. Here is part one. Personal info has been redacted.

Attached: OY_VEY1.jpg (1440x2560, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike
reddit.com/r/thatHappened/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lel

Attached: OY_VEY2.jpg (1440x2560, 252K)

What a faggot. Unblur his name

yikes dude

Destroy that Jew.

Attached: 1557199114083.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Attached: OY_VEY3.jpg (1440x2560, 292K)

What a faggot. Unblur your name.

Find his real name if he lives in the midwest Ill literally mail him my shit in form of a nazi symbol.

Also the real redpill is posting on next door with a leftists name and get them to doxx eachother and get each other fired.

Kek
Based and scatpilled

kek, (((nerve damage)))
shekel tingles

Here's where the real kvetching starts

Attached: OY_VEY4.jpg (1440x2560, 354K)

Keep going OP

Jesus Christ,what a fucking faggot

Upvoted

Throw it back at him and threaten to send the PMs to his employer

>caused nerve damage
from a truck

Attached: jew.jpg (960x540, 66K)

how is he different from any other jew?

Attached: AbsoluteKikery.jpg (1336x1505, 435K)

I imagine this to be every single one of them that complains about stupid shit in the paper and magazines or to the media.

Its these faggots that try push our laws and ways of life to destroy us then run off to Israel when they fuck up their host country.

Attached: OY_VEY5.jpg (1440x2560, 361K)

Slowly I began to hate them

op is using a phone and a laptop to make this happen

fucking kek

>not having several different aliases from cvetching jew to deep thinking nigress lesbian

You newfags are blowing it

distinct possibility

I totally understand why Hitler did what he did now. Im so sorry guys. You were right.

Baseeeeeed

TAKE HIM DOWN!

Attached: AbstractMerchant.png (461x583, 2K)

Tell me you don't give in to this faggot.

>as a journalist myself

>I worship a Jew, Jew!
>Take that!
>t. fucking Jow Forums

lol what do you do for work?

well done user

Attached: 1555017691697.jpg (800x766, 258K)

good shit my dude
>nerve damage
LEL, christ I had no idea people in real life could be such massive pussies.

Based op

Attached: wpac626647_06.png (580x667, 618K)

Oh god I hope this ends before you lower yourself too much

>local social media

do you WANT to get doxxed? Does anyone understand that social media just means there's a middle man between you and life? That will control you? It's like a political commissar that says what's ok and what's not.

why don't you just quitely kill him and be done with this shit. what do you want some kind of sympathy?? fuck off. just kill that kike and forget about it. you haven't told us anything new about kikes.

>nerve damage
>from a mild decibal noise
Literally how?
Also op, burn a cross in his yard and shit on his cat.

He is a jew journalist, fucking post his name and address. He is the definition of a traitor.

get fucked kike
>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle", kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.".[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

Attached: 1555500855090.jpg (1927x10000, 1.94M)

That's the end of it. Basically this silly Heeb spent hours and days scouring every database for people in my city with the same name, and every link he sent me was of someone else. He calls himself a journalist, but I looked him up and he's more of a shitty low level blogger than anything. Pathetic.

Attached: OY_VEY6.jpg (1440x2560, 319K)

Nothing by this time tomorrow.

Ger fucked Jow Forumstard sperg

Not this.

make sure to tell him that the reason he's so quick to anger and that doxxing is morally wrong and he should return to Jesus Christ. Don't apologize for who you are, instead just attack him for who HE is.

Unblurrrrrrr

Attached: 1431789039719.jpg (327x271, 17K)

OP is being a try hard faggot

No one has ever benefitted from playing to the morons on this shithole of a website

This happened like two months ago, I'm self employed and this faggot can't touch me.

bahahahaha sniveling rat...

Dont be a faggot OP, dox him, and let us handle it.
Let some anons have some fun, its no loss, just a kike to fuck with.

My favorite abstract merchant

Attached: abstract happy merchant.png (438x512, 323K)

Quit projecting heeb. You are the most mentally unstable people on this planet.

god damn

Attached: nah.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

Why are you not posting the Jews name? You're acting like your based but you're too much of a pussy to name the Jew? Kys cuck.

baste self employed. I dream to be in your position so I can do shit like this.

Tell me you are still fucking with him?

So you're not only a stormfag but also a journalist? Holy fuck a double faggot

Attached: 070634534.png (596x603, 340K)

We'd probably send him vids of cars backfiring

Can you please tell him that a person in Colombia on behalf of many victims of underage sex abuse by disgusting sex tourist Kikes in an Israeli rabbi funded hostal wants to say Fuck the Jews?

Also that I respect journalists on my country because they do a really hard work under dangerous conditions similar to a warzone and I dont see them complaining as much as he is. Fucking coward rat. (Also our journalists are not Jews)

Gradually i began to hate them.

Attached: 1485624637811.png (500x591, 152K)

Why would you save that...

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I like the part where he cried out in pain as he struck you.

Kek he’s going to simultaneously dox a bunch of normies and send whiney rants about his fake nerve damage and victim complex to a bunch of businesses? I guess I should be thanking him for the personalized redpilling.

Oy vey...that truck must have triggered his (((fibromyalgia)))

why are you so bent out of shape roody-poo?

Thats a pretty big foreskin, how big was the baby?

> taking advice from pol
No wonder most of you are NEETs

checked nice trips

Attached: 3b652716bf09fe5db000213c09bb489a7371673e50cabbcc0d67e1ae6a978e22.jpg (640x800, 475K)

you a journalist?

dude post the whole reply

Don’t crush my dreams.

Basically. He couldn't even find me, despite me posting on a neighborhood message board under my full name...

tell him to learn to code

He is right. You sound incredibly stupid.

Fuck this kike

He's a retarded ancap

well you did give him nerve damage by pointing out he's a Jew, after all
what do you expect?

Probably hired due to nepotism so that checks out.

che-

The mind of a Herb is a simple one. Incite others to fight for them and to sow discord between members of any tribe.

>I answer to Jesus Christ
Completely based

epic thread

That’d be fantastic, more of a reason for OP to dox him

I saw this early yesterday morning when I should have been sleeping. Good to see you carried on.

ok, this last one makes it seem fake

>I answer to Jesus Christ
Oh man you really wanna piss that Jew off...

>I only answer to a jew on a stick

Hitler was right

Could be bait to make you feel like you're safe and to say something more belligerent. Think like a jew. He very well could realize that your original post isn't *that* inflammatory, and might get laughed off or get you a slap on the wrists at some places. So, don't say anything more belligerent or say Kike.

Post hia face or something

>t. answers to a circus of imaginary creatures with elephant heads an 9 arms

Attached: 1557529453779.png (125x125, 7K)

OP delivered like fedex and lets pray he keeps his employment

I did kek at that.

op You should really start some shit with this guy and continue to call him out on the jq.

oy vey! i mean hello fellow white people

T.cow worshipper

reddit.com/r/thatHappened/

>YOULL NEVAH WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN

This quote should be emailed to the ADL like thousands of times every day.