>2019
>still not shaving like a man

Why don't you own a straight razor Jow Forums? Afraid to cut yourself?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kcSwnV6YOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2019
>still shaving
What a fucking faggot.

only preening girly men walk around clean-shaven

>not shaving with an axe

>shaving your beard

You kafir krauts sicken me.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

This. I’m growing my civil war beard

Attached: B6EFA2C4-EAA1-4665-84C0-6FDCB5D9EDD0.jpg (489x771, 122K)

i use a swiss cheese army knife

I agree, it's a quintessentially White Nordid kraut metrosexual thing to do.

Attached: fags getting married.jpg (1581x2268, 2.11M)

t. neckbearded homo in the closet

>shaving
fag

No thanks, like most in this thread, I prefer my face to resemble Lena Dunham's unkenot crotch. Don't worry, I'll still complain about not getting laid!!!!11!1!

I think we all know who the real Aryans are here.

Attached: Sarmatian warrior.jpg (1000x1328, 225K)

Look at those glorious beards.

Attached: Sycthian warriors.jpg (736x911, 94K)

Some of us strayed from the path truth be told.

Attached: look guys, brown farmers, let's go rape their women and create Arabs.jpg (770x437, 90K)

I used to have a full beard. But new job requires clean shave. These are less maintenence.

Attached: Standard-safety-razor.jpg (2000x1361, 140K)

Keep the ancient faith.

Attached: Vanir warrior.jpg (612x337, 165K)

grow a mane.

because its boring do u impres ur mom with that razor

sounds like someone can't grow a proper beard.

Yeah this is what I've been using for like three years. Dunno why people use anything else.

DON'T STOP

BELIEEEEVING

Attached: 396906.jpg (4252x3189, 2.36M)

Attached: CSM181detail.jpg (2407x1329, 644K)

>still not shaving like a man
>why don't you own a straight razor Jow Forums?
>implying
I do own a straight razor, but I shave like a man every morning with my electric shaver. It's fucking 2019 and it does a perfectly fine job and takes less than 2 minutes. If you use a straight razor in 2019 ironically or unironically you a just a giant posing hipster.

Nah, I use a knife instead.

>not shaving with pic related

Attached: howtoshave.jpg (486x500, 22K)

This conflict lasted centuries, our people were eventually defeated by the filthy clean shaven.

Attached: 550362_560387793981322_1866526882_n.jpg (411x376, 62K)

Desertion abounds nowadays throughout the universe.

Attached: traitor.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Not realizing that a "contemporary beard" is just a way for overweight/sexually unviable men to hide weak jawlines/inferior genes.
Neat self exposure, user.

Ahh... Marguerite...

Attached: desintegration.jpg (1600x1200, 2.27M)

Desertion now that word rings a bell.. ah yes a common beardchild from syria.

only androgynous bugmen shave themselves clean. it's one thing if you can't grow much of a beard, but if you shave daily then you have been thoroughly conditioned

But some of us are still faithful youtube.com/watch?v=9kcSwnV6YOU

Attached: sup fags.jpg (615x820, 68K)

spare me your weak-jawed basedboy archetype. your jungian psychology is no match for my beard.

Attached: lol.jpg (519x292, 134K)

Nice excuse for a weak jawline faggot. Regards a man who regulary goes with and without a beard.

fag

Bitches love a well kept beard.

Does this man look hwhite to you?

LMAO, don't let the dunecoons in gib them free gibz and easy Nordic pussy and they won't go to your frozen tundra, genius. Last time i checked there was still a war going on in Syria, which means there's still plenty of sandniggers killing eachother over there. Desertion happens in every war, your point being?

Attached: makes me feel less shitty about my sandnigger tan to be honest fam.jpg (683x1024, 110K)

Get a better beardstyle instead of amishbeard you fag and get rid of those drugdealer sunglasses and get yourself pilot sunglasses.

i kil u bich

That's not me you retard, guy even has an Assad tatoo he's clearly a Syrian.

Attached: U WOT M8.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Most of them dont get free gift and nordic pussy part to be exact it is at a point that they might get killed by an angry finn with an axe.

I don't give a fuck. What kind of a fag are you to keep pics of some random sandniggers in your files?

I shave my balls with a straight razor while singing Sweeney Todd

Who wouldn't? Gives you quite a thrill doesn't it?

>thinks i would post an actual pic

Fine, here. No bully.

Attached: Ethnic Armenian from Syria.jpg (379x464, 52K)

>unkenot

Attached: yuofag.png (181x181, 57K)

>Most of them dont get free gift and nordic pussy part to be exact

Maybe not in Finland.

>it is at a point that they might get killed by an angry finn with an axe.

Has literally never happened ever, White people usually chimp out in groups or not at all.

LMFAO, fucking skinnies.

Attached: pro-Assad Syrian soldier.jpg (660x520, 80K)

The kind that sucks dicks, how hard is it to figure out? i thought Finland had like the highest IQ in all of Europe because you're all hapas or some shit.

I'm still considering what to switch to but I doubt it will be a straight razor. The big corps bought Harry's and dollar shave club

Attached: gillette.png (125x125, 7K)

Attached: bronze-jesus1.jpg (400x527, 145K)

You can tell he's embarrased.

Get some Dorco blades my man

Finngolian is a drunken violent being with a knife. Being stabbed by one is not that uncommon that being said if i'd be standing next to you right now i'd slit your throat.

Attached: 1503978795935.jpg (1080x992, 643K)

just bought a baili bd179, yaqi timberwolf brush, and proraso green to start. fucking chink shipping though will be another 2 weeks at least

I had a barber w/palsy shave me w/a straight razor once; an interesting experience

Course, you're violent subhuman untermenschen from the frozen sewers of the North-East. What's new.

I would just chop your head off to be honest, we're not known for our self control.

Attached: beheading people is our culture, don't be racist.jpg (640x382, 40K)

Did it come with a matching fedora and cane?

Men are supposed to be hairy, faggot.

Attached: the-rotting-corpse-paul-bunyan-kaiju-ft3boa50c4.png (1200x600, 382K)

There was this great Finnish band i'm trying to find again, similar to Rammstein. You know the one i'm talking about?

More like above all of you niggers in healthcare, education and living standards with still that good old killing instinct alive. Especially for niggers like you and ruskies an rk62m3 shot to the head is well deserved. Can you kill yourself or do you perhaps need written instructions with a picture for the rope?

Attached: noydeherndu21.jpg (2048x1520, 456K)

Takes forever just to do a decent job. I would only recommend straight razors for beardlets. If you have any amount of real beard, it's going to take forever.

You barbarians disgust me, we never should have allowed you to enter the Empire.

Attached: Maximinus Thrax.jpg (220x293, 25K)

I prefer to shave with the grain not against

Is Finland not cucked? well i guess that makes sense, you're not White like the Swedes after all. Chinks are similarly based, all you Asiatics are. I like that.

A little shitbaiting faggot like you would get his neck snapped by a man like me.

Attached: selfportraitgallenkallela.jpg (590x759, 128K)

My moustache comes and goes, but you don't need any facial hair if you have a magnificent Aryan jawline and bone structure to flaunt.

Attached: 1546749320020.jpg (768x772, 121K)

I get it, you're probably filled with Indian blood and can't grow a proper beard.

Nobody cares about your irrelevant assault rifle, a good ol AK47 is all anyone ever needed. Why the fuck do people keep making new guns? just make a perfect one already.

Yup, finngolia is cold and we treat niggers like shit unlike swedes who are complete cucks.

Attached: Gallen_Kallela_Symposion.jpg (500x367, 53K)

You’re back are you?
Why haven’t you killed yourself yet?

Attached: E670CB83-C55A-4631-9D04-C240BE97ECF7.jpg (245x196, 8K)

Been shaving with a straight razor since I was 17.

I would basically just pop you twice in the head and probably get a boner to be honest, i'm not a good person.

LMFAO, Indians. Both the Muslims and the Portuguese invaded them, i ain't even bragging. Oh you mean feather not dot, yeah i may possibly have some residual Amerindian blood for all i know, maybe on my dad's Portuguese side of the family i think they were originally from Brazil maybe Bandeirantes or some shit i dunno.

Attached: run, they stink like shit.jpg (900x648, 144K)

Ak47 is an old piece of shit with its iron sight being worse than in rk62m3, not being able to have all cool nee gadgets etc. Basically with acog attached i'd kill an akm wielding little nigger from so far he would not see me comin'

You still have to touch up, faggot.

I have a double-edged safety razor. Works just fine. Fuck all this modern bullshit with five blades that don't shave worth shit, but sure as hell cost an arm and a leg.

I have a beard because im not a woman or an incel with shit genes

You’ll never be able to keep it sharp enough to shave comfortably and then you’ll be looking to pay someone to sharpen it for you because you’re too lazy or incompetent to figure it out yourself. If you can’t hone it, don’t own it.

t. Professional sharpener.

i use a safety razor
straight razors scare the fuck out of me
theyr called cutthroats for a reason

My dad had a full unbroken beard like a proper hwhite man Mine is like pic related. Quintessentially Semitic.

I'm waiting for the mongoloid to do it.

I'll stab you twice in the heart or die trying, i don't even care. IRL a guy can be on you with a knife faster than you can draw your gun. And i dunno, whatever gets the job done i guess, i can see why they create new models but there's too much shit out there in the market that's basically a rehash of something someone else already did plus some new feature. I guess it's part and parcel of living in the world post 1945, everyone's a special fucking snowflake individual.

Attached: allahu akbar.png (711x400, 270K)

wtf i own the book that has this exact picture
i spent a lot of time looking at those pictures when i was a kid
i wonder if its in my old bookshelf at my parents house

SPOT the difference

Attached: 2debd7923225032c9b828c74341cd4ed91872ab326525ad36b319823b19425a3.jpg (468x249, 25K)

Or you could do it yourself and save everyone the trouble of having to listen to your faggot shit

Attached: 9DDB901C-D7E6-42CC-9B72-837D550C10BA.jpg (750x120, 31K)

I don't really get this White way of communicating, it's very passive-agressive and theoretical. You're not going to do shit are you? at least report me. DO SOMETHING FAGGOT.

YOU SHAME SAINT TARRANT'S MEMORY.

FIND ME AND GUT ME SIDE TO SIDE, USE MY INTESTINES AS NUNCHUCKS. DO IT IMMEDIATELY.

Because travelling over to your shithole country to put a bullet in your head is a waste of $2000.30 and reporting you is wasting the jannies time

My setup. Thinking about a new brush as I've had this one 4 or 5 years now.

Attached: 20190513_235906.jpg (2880x2160, 1.87M)

EXCUSES.

EITHER YOU KILL HIM OR I KILL YOU, THAT'S THE WAY IT WORKS INSIDE CONVICT. WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME.

TWO BULLETS.

MAKE SURE.

AMATEUR.

merkur with feather blades, good stuff

shaving is for shemales

I use one fag

It's definitely become a meme as of late.

Attached: 1518093032746.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

On the real though? i would give Chopper Read a run for his money back in the day. Now i'm a pussy, even you and the yellow fever offspring could take me on and make me your dirty bitch in a hot scene of uncontrollable gay lust.

Uh.

>caps
You’re literally a nonissue since all you do is post on the chans all day about how you “keel peepol”
A thread died because of your rageposting
Hope you’re proud

Based

Attached: 0EF41D39-DA16-4AF5-819B-5E33A683BBB0.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

>2019
>shaving
faggots

It doesn't even enter my head what other people think or feel about anything.